best stack in terms of hairloss

indrid_cold17

1-test 250 mg deca 400 mg and nizoral..
2-test 500mg deca 400mg and nizoral
3-test 125 mg 400 mg deca and nizoral
4-test 500 mg ,400mg deca ,nizoral and finasteride ....i am looking for guys with mpb who actually ran these at the same doses not for parroting info ..peace

indrid_cold17 said:
1-test 250 mg deca 400 mg and nizoral..
2-test 500mg deca 400mg and nizoral
3-test 125 mg 400 mg deca and nizoral
4-test 500 mg ,400mg deca ,nizoral and finasteride ....i am looking for guys with mpb who actually ran these at the same doses not for parroting info ..peace

Finasteride is very hard om the hair bro..

velocity said:
Finasteride is very hard om the hair bro..

Finasteride is NOT very hard on the hair -it is used to help prevent hairloss, I think he was referring to a form of Tren ( Fina)

#3 would be the safest hair wise but at the same time the least effective results wise. I ran deca @ 450mg week and noticed NO accelerated thinning whatsoever. With the 125mg test, you would have essentially what would amount to a replacement dose.

3 is the safest but you can't run 4 with fin as deca and fin shoudn't be run together....what makes u think you suffer from mpb ?

HeHateMe said:
#3 would be the safest hair wise but at the same time the least effective results wise. I ran deca @ 450mg week and noticed NO accelerated thinning whatsoever. With the 125mg test, you would have essentially what would amount to a replacement dose.
was you using fina?

indrid_cold17 said:
was you using fina?

I have used both fin in the past and currently use dut 3x per week, but at the time I wasn't using either. It's recommended that you don't use any nandrolone derivative along with a 5ar-inhibitor.

A moderate nandrolone cycle is about as safe as it gets as far as the hair goes (yet still being able to make decent gains).

HeHateMe said:
I have used both fin in the past and currently use dut 3x per week, but at the time I wasn't using either. It's recommended that you don't use any nandrolone derivative along with a 5ar-inhibitor.

A moderate nandrolone cycle is about as safe as it gets as far as the hair goes (yet still being able to make decent gains).
yes but i am not sure what to do about using finasteride ,still confused :rolleyes:

i would get spiro also and maybe only use enough test to support your sex drive. Why not tbol instead of the deca so u wont need so much test. Also run hcg throughout so u keep your sex drive up. Ive never orally taken finastride so i couldnt say. let me know how it goes thou. i plan on making my own spiro site but in the mean time drlee has good spiro, i would use the cream. i also use nizerol every time i take a shower.

i suggest going with 200 of test giving it like two weeks to kick in and then running tbol with it.

Last edited:
indrid_cold17 said:
yes but i am not sure what to do about using finasteride ,still confused :rolleyes:

I'll be honest I think that all the options are bad for hairloss, test is one of the worst for hairloss unless you run a low dose.... just make sure whatever dosage you add finasteride....by adding in deca your shooting yourself in the foot as then you have to drop the fin...your cycle is a bad cycle for hairloss.

Lucky13 said:
I'll be honest I think that all the options are bad for hairloss, test is one of the worst for hairloss unless you run a low dose.... just make sure whatever dosage you add finasteride....by adding in deca your shooting yourself in the foot as then you have to drop the fin...your cycle is a bad cycle for hairloss.
how bad is stopping the conversion o deca in terms o hairloss. :rolleyes:

deca on it's own without fin is one of the safest for hairloss, the problem with deca is you should run it with a dose of test to avoid boner issues, the deca should be ran with a higher dose of test to prevent this i.e 400deca 500test....this is why your plan is flawed, it's a catch 22...

If your worried about hair you could do what a lot of guys do on here and run test along with fin ( or dutisteride ) also use nizoral/spiro shampoo.

Back