Buzzbaits Journal With (PSL) and 3J

Just finished reading through this whole damned thread and I gotta say, I'm impressed. The progress you have made is inspiring as well as the thought and discipline you put into the workouts and rest days. Keep on killing it buzzkill, I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.
Thanks brother. Numbers are steadily increasing as I continue to experiment even now. Haven't been in gym in three days, going to see how my chest responds from the extra rest again. Not a bodybuilder or a power lifter, just an pled dude that loves to kill that shit:)

Keep killing it buzz! You've come a long way since you and I started working together... Even longer on your own.. Awesome work brother!

Keep killing it buzz! You've come a long way since you and I started working together... Even longer on your own.. Awesome work brother!
It's your knowledge and manipulation of my diet that makes me what I am today. As much as everyone knows I love TNE I wouldn't trade your insight got 25 jugs of that shit brother. YOU keep doing what you are doing brother.

Chest/Delts/Triceps
Felt like shit today, chest cold and head cold and just feel bad. It's been a week since I've hit chest but had one more rep with 315. I'm somewhere between finding my sweet spot and growing regardless if I WO twice a week or once. Fuck my body seems complicated. Ok here it is:

Barbell Bench
315 for 7 one more rep then ever on this cycle
335 for 3
315 for 4 left a fucking rep, seriously hate doing that shit

DB Press
110 for 10
110 for 8
110 for 7

HS Press
4 plates for 7
3 plates and 25 for 9

Pec Deck
216 for 10
216 for 8 slow pauses

Delts
DB Flys
40 for 9 pretty light
45 for 6
40 for 8 dropped to 30 for 6 dropped to 20 for 6

Cable Fronts
65 for 10
65 for 9

Triceps
Close grip smith
275 for 7 slow
275 for 6
275 for 4 dropped to 225 for 8

DB Behind Neck
110 for 9 slow
110 for 7
110 for 7 or 8

Nice work boss. Working out with a head cold always fucks me... I hate it.

Nice strength man. I'm hoping to be benching around the 300-315 mark by the end of my cycle.. we shall see :devil:

Nice work boss. Working out with a head cold always fucks me... I hate it.

Nice strength man. I'm hoping to be benching around the 300-315 mark by the end of my cycle.. we shall see :devil:
Thanks brother. Family went skiing last couple days and I've seemed to pick up this green alien shit in my lungs. My head and nose feels like a watermelon. Anyway, press on.

Been sick as fuck since last WO. I've killed calories but not gym. Going to try and come back with another chest WO tomorrow. These green fucking aliens have to stop coming out of my lunges. DAMN

Been sick as fuck since last WO. I've killed calories but not gym. Going to try and come back with another chest WO tomorrow. These green fucking aliens have to stop coming out of my lunges. DAMN

Damn, I hate that!! Rest it up though brother noooo need to be killing it with lung issues like that. Benylin and LIGHTS OUT!

Chest/Delts/Triceps
Ok it's been over a week since I've been to gym. I truly have felt like shit, and didn't feel much better today. Gym was different and weights were older, some seemed heavier then others. Anyway here's my little WO
Barbell Bench
315 for 4 different gym
315 for 3

Barbell incline
275 for 5
275 for 3

DB Press
110 for 6
110 for 7
110 for 7

Peck Dec
45 ES for 10
45 ES for 10

Delts
DB Flys
35 for 11
40 for 8
40 for 8

DB Fronts
35 for 9
35 for 8

Triceps
115 for 10 slow behind neck
115 for 10 slow again
115 for 11

Tricep Press Down
Stack and 45 for 7
Stack and 45 for 8

All good brother, keep it up. Life gets in the way sometimes but... bounce back stronger!! I generally find a week off or so helps me get stronger. Feeling better now anyhow? Gotta get past the sickness

LOOK who is back from the dead my mother fuckers!!!! Started back with some chest and felt great today. You never know how good yiu feel until you feel like shit!!! Bench is same, but feel a touch weaker in some lifts. It's to be expected. I've really been out for about two weeks. Diets kinda sucked, no appetite. Here's today's WO fools...
Chest/Delts/Tris
Barbell Bench
315 for 7 can't believe after all the time off and sickness I got this that many reps. Fucking killing it
335 for 2 Lost a rep here
315 for 4 kinda left one

Smith Machine Incline Press
315 for 5 fucking murdered
335 for 3 Damn yea
315 for 4 left a rep

DB Press
110 for 8
110 for 8
110 for 7

Pec Deck
216 for 10
216 for 9

Delts
DB Flys
40 for 8
40 for 7
40 for 6

DB Fronts
30 for 8-10
35 for 8

Triceps
Smith machine close grip
315 for 4
315 for 3
295 for 4
275 for 6

Behind neck DB
110 for 8 slow real slow to not get so many reps
110 for 8 another
110 for 8

Ok weak as a fucking 13 year old school girl, but ain't worked legs in three weeks. Here it is, feel free to compare to last leg WO. GEEEZ!!!!

Legs
Squats
405 for 6 damn I've gone down, but ain't hit legs in forever
405 for 3 whoo lost some here too
405 for 3 damn that sucks
315 for 6 slow but damn I've lost strength

Leg extensions
204 and top plate for 9
204 and top plate for 8
204 and top plate for 7
204 and top plate for 7

Leg curls
144 and top plate for 6
144 and top plate for 5
144 and top plate for 5
132 and top plate for 6

Glute Kicks
65 for 10 easy
85 for 8

Seated calves
45 ES for 20
45 ES for 20

Coming back with a FUCKING HUGE BLAST SOON.......stay tuned bitches, this TRT is bout to drive me fucking nuttier then I already am!!!!!!

Looking forward to it Buzz! I've been fighting that same green alien. Head plugged up, chest congested. Been on Augmentin antibiotic for almost 2 weeks. Coughing up thick green mucous and clearing the same looking zhit out of my nose. any exertion makez me breathe like a cat purring.
Finally last few days stRting to feel less congested. Only have few weeks left on blast then cutting back until my bloods are good

Back