Creationism VS Evolution

It's getting too deep now. I just wanted to know what kind of peeps were here and I see there are pleanty of evo supporters which is good.

Georgia, what would you say if I asked to stop discussing this with you? Would you be okay with that?

You're honestly driving me nuts.

Haha.

Georgia - 1

GM - (Evolving into a 0 in process)

Sure thing man. Just thought I'd get at least a somewhat educated debate from someone! What a let down there! lol jk.

But anyways, these topics honestly need to be avoided. I've been into way too many of them and read way too many of them and they touch something much deeper than just pumpin' iron. You can't change a mind already made up. Our existence will always be debated until the end of the world...wait isn't that this year? Oh well. Cheers. :beertoast

Hahahhahaha, yeah the world is going to end this year for sure. LOL. I hate those dicks who talk nonsense.

True, you can't change someones mind. You can only state reason and hope. U think the sun was put there for us. I think life began here because the environment was right.

Where conditions are just right for life is where life will flourish.

To each there own though! I just like arguing these things because you will NEVER have a winner. Everyone goes into these 'existence debates' already knowing they are the ones that are right.

So...we just slug it out 15 rounds to get no real winner. Just a bunch of opinions and beliefs backed with articles from people sharing those same beliefs and opinions lol.

It touches on something way deeper than just pumpin' iron and needs to be avoided in forums. lol. I don't avoid them because I like arguing with people bigger than me!

To each there own though! I just like arguing these things because you will NEVER have a winner. Everyone goes into these 'existence debates' already knowing they are the ones that are right.

So...we just slug it out 15 rounds to get no real winner. Just a bunch of opinions and beliefs backed with articles from people sharing those same beliefs and opinions lol.

It touches on something way deeper than just pumpin' iron and needs to be avoided in forums. lol. I don't avoid them because I like arguing with people bigger than me!

Hahaha. Ur a fiesty one! :D

Hahahhahaha, yeah the world is going to end this year for sure. LOL. I hate those dicks who talk nonsense.

True, you can't change someones mind. You can only state reason and hope. U think the sun was put there for us. I think life began here because the environment was right.

Where conditions are just right for life is where life will flourish.

Exactly dude. In threads like these a bit of passion comes out. I'm sorry if I was a dick. We just have different views on life. It's a very deep view that divides people right down the middle. Maybe I got too passionate about it lol. Sorry though. At the end of the day I believe what I believe even if it sounds crazy as hell to other people, etc. I like talking about it even though there is no real reason to argue it cause like you said...minds are like impossible to change. I like hearing everyones views though...creationist and evolutionist. Hopefully more people other than just the two most passionate creationist and evolutionists will chime in!

this topic is gonna be a flame war no matter what. My daddy always told me.....never talk politics or religion cause everyone has there own opinion and views.

this topic is gonna be a flame war no matter what. My daddy always told me.....never talk politics or religion cause everyone has there own opinion and views.

Exactly...and I come to Ology to get away from stuff like politics and religion! I just wanna be a meathead sometimes damn it!

Hahaha. Creationism says things are created perfect and do not change.

Wrong. Creationism says things were created perfect, but are degrading. Science on a Christian level believes that our DNA is degrading with each reproduction of it(Which it is).

And fruit flies have evolved? So your saying that fruit flies have stopped being flies and became snakes? I would like to see the research papers please.

If a fly changes, but stays a fly its called adaptation, not evolution.

Other wards a human could become an elephant in all technicality over a millennia.

Creationism states that things do change, but that any alteration to the genetic code(AKA a mutation) only has negative side effects in the long run.

I am a science kind of guy, but even I know science is only a tool for understanding our bodies and the world.

IQ boost in this thread is needed.

Speaking of yourself eh?

If you are here to insult, you are assaulting peoples beliefs which I believe is a violation which a moderator should look at. You know who was a wise man? The owner of RPN, the old supplement company. Me and him used to trade massive essays on AM back in the day. He is one of maybe 5 athiests I have discussed with who I respect as having a high enough intelligence to understand what he is actually talking about.

You so far, already appear to be someone who got lost on his way to bb.com. I am out of this thread, but one last piece.

If your not man enough to talk like an adult, go play in the kiddy corner that is un-moderated.

The Bible has many things(Such as stating the world is round, farrrrrr before science said otherwise) in it that is of knowledge far advanced for its time. The old testament described dietetics and what to eat to avoid issues, it described alot about the human body, geology, etc that was not known until recently(if your going by a 3,000 year difference).

I also watched a friend of mine in agonizing pain because he destroyed his knees(older gentleman) who had x-rays of it come to prayer, then in the middle of prayer while crying leap to his feet and run around screaming, when he went to his scheduled surgery the next day and took pre-xrays to verify what needed done he was...healed...tendons were reconnected, tissue was there that was not before...

But hey, evolution must have did that overnight...

Last edited:
Why do birds have dormant genes for making teeth and scales? Why do We have genes for making tails? Why do whales & snakes have genes for making legs? Because they have a common ancestor in the distant past. It's called evolution man. Any you are NOT a science guy.

Why do birds have dormant genes for making teeth and scales? Why do We have genes for making tails? Why do whales & snakes have genes for making legs? Because they have a common ancestor in the distant past. It's called evolution man. Any you are NOT a science guy.

My list of college classes, interests, and many other things would disagree with you. Science is what I do. It may surprise you, but there are many Christian scientists, and yes many are creationists.

Also many believe snakes had legs in the beginning Biblical speaking, and they were cursed to slither on their stomachs thereafter because of what happened in the Garden of Eden.

And there are still birds WITH teeth(arguable depending on view). Does not mean that the fact that birds have the gene for it shows evolution by any means, it shows adaptation. Adaptation is technically close to evolution, except that nothing will change outside of its species...kind of like horizontal evolution, instead of vertical.

There are two sides of science, those things which support atheist arguments, and those things which support religions.

Science can even go into the discussion of a white hole (inverse opposite of a black hole) and how that can explain the universe and a divine creation resulting in time and space. Has alot to do with a closing event horizon and its properties and how it effects the flow of time.

I am a science guy, the question is how much do you know about science?

Last edited:
hmmmm

My list of college classes, interests, and many other things would disagree with you. Science is what I do. It may surprise you, but there are many Christian scientists, and yes many are creationists.

Also many believe snakes had legs in the beginning Biblical speaking, and they were cursed to slither on their stomachs thereafter because of what happened in the Garden of Eden.

And there are still birds WITH teeth(arguable depending on view). Does not mean that the fact that birds have the gene for it shows evolution by any means, it shows adaptation. Adaptation is technically close to evolution, except that nothing will change outside of its species...kind of like horizontal evolution, instead of vertical.

There are two sides of science, those things which support atheist arguments, and those things which support religions.

Science can even go into the discussion of a white hole (inverse opposite of a black hole) and how that can explain the universe and a divine creation resulting in time and space. Has alot to do with a closing event horizon and its properties and how it effects the flow of time.

I am a science guy, the question is how much do you know about science?

I believe in god but not any one religion. Religion was created to control the masses. i was raised catholic btw. i believe in evolution but i also believe there is some form of a god that created life. If science is the be all and end all we should be able to trace back to a beginning. No scientist can, there are things that science cant prove. Any child will prove a scientist wrong. Simplified answers are the best, any scientific answer that is questioned with a follow up question of why or how does that reason exist will spell it out. why does life exist all the way down to why do atoms exist.... and the scientists cant answer that so they came up with their own version of a God "the big bang theory" even if that is true Who or what caused the bang? lol

Clever story (The student isn't actually Einstein as some ppl think)

Professor: You are a Christian, arent you, son?
Student: Yes, sir.

Professor: So, you believe in God?
Student: Absolutely, sir.

Professor: Is God good?
Student: Sure.

Professor: My brother died of cancer, even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didnt. How is God good, then? Hmm?
(Student was silent)

Professor: You cant answer, can you? Lets start again, young fella. Is God good?
Student: Yes.

Professor: Is Satan good?
Student: No.

Professor: Where does Satan come from?
Student: From.. God.

Professor: Thats right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isnt it? And God did make everything. Correct?

Professor: So who created evil?
(Student didnt answer)

Professor: Is there sickness? Immortality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, dont they?
Student: Yes, sir.

Professor: So, who created them?
(Student had no answer)

Professor: Science says you have 5 senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son.. have you ever seen God?
Student: No, sir.

Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your God.
Student: No, sir.

Professor: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God? Have you ever had any sensory perception of God, for that matter?
Student: No, sir. Im afraid I havent.

Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?

Professor: According to empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, Science says your God doesnt exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student: Nothing. I only have my Faith.

Professor: Yes, Faith. And that is the problem Science has.
Student: Professor, is there such a thing as Heat?

Professor: Yes.
Student: And is there such a thing as Cold?

Professor: Yes.
Student: No, sir, there isnt.
(The Lecture Theatre became very quiet with this turn of events)

Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we dont have anything called cold. We can hit 458 Degrees below Zero which is no heat, but we cant go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of Heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.
(There was a pon-drop silence in the Lecture Theatre)

Student: What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
Professor: Yes. What is night if there isnt darkness?

Student: Youre wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have Low Light, Normal Light, Bright Light, Flashing Light But if you have No Light constantly, you have nothing and its called Darkness, isn***8217;t it? In reality, darkness isnt. If it is, You would be able to make darkness darker, wouldnt you?

Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student: Sir, my point is, your Philosophical Premise is flawed.

Professor: Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student: Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality. You argue there is Life and then there is Death, a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science cant even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life, just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?

Professor: If you are referring to the Natural Evolutionary Process, yes of course, I do.
Student: Have you ever observed Evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going)

Student: Since no one has ever observed the Process of Evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a Scientist but a Preacher?
(The class was in uproar)

Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professors brain?
(The class broke out into laughter)

Student: Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professors brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? .. No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable and Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures?
(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable)

Professor: I guess youll have to take them on Faith, son.
Student: That is it, sir.. exactly! The link between man and God is Faith. That is all that keeps things alive and moving!

Last edited:
Back