cycle not working out ??? help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat Ass

Forum *****istrator
hi well i thought iw as so lucky, since i got my doc to perscribe some roids to me for my athsma. he gave me unlimited refils to, and said 'use as needed' it was great!! however afer 8 wks i am not seeing the gains i thought i would? i am taking 80 mg/day of it, it's called prednisone, its a steroid. if anything though i am LOSING muscle HOW CAN THIS BE????? :mad:

Partner.........I got some BAD news for you!

Predinisone is a corticosteroid! Not an anabolic steroid!

Corticosteroids (cortisone-like medicines) are used to provide relief for inflamed areas of the body. They lessen swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reactions. They are often used for a number of other diseases such as asthma or other auto immune diseases.

Because corticosteroids help the body maintain the integrity of the walls of the veins and arteries, they are helpful in stopping or preventing unwanted bleeding.

Corticosteroids (like the one you are on) will cause "Atrophy" .
"a decrease in the size of a normally developed organ or tissue. It is often used in reference to wasting of tissue such as muscle where it loses strength, tone and size. "

Sorry bro......MANY make the same mistake!

Advice?
-Eat a sh*tload of protein
-up your caloric intake
-consider using phosphatidyl serine (run a google search)

:(

LMAFO! Ahhhahahaha............oh god....This is good shit....

I cant believe that a doc gave you unlimited refills on pred. You need to read up on the possible risk and side effects from this drug. I would also find a new doc.

Goat Ass said:
hi well i thought iw as so lucky, since i got my doc to perscribe some roids to me for my athsma. he gave me unlimited refils to, and said 'use as needed' it was great!! however afer 8 wks i am not seeing the gains i thought i would? i am taking 80 mg/day of it, it's called prednisone, its a steroid. if anything though i am LOSING muscle HOW CAN THIS BE????? :mad:

LOL! This is a joke right.

Go with DRVJ11 suggestion.

Do a little research before take anything in high doses(over recommended), it'll save you problems down the road.

JohnnyB

can ya post some pics ,back chest in full flex? hehe oops bad mistake bro bet you was geeked! thought ya pulled 1 over on the doc(you sly dog you)

DAMN...you bro's are BRUTAL! LOL

I've had a couple of guys ask me the same questions at the gym.......if not adequately-informed (Hell...the General Public)....it's actually a common mistake!

Goat Ass........hang out here and ask a lot of questions......it's cool bro. We all had to start somewhere!

By you asking that.......you're ONE step smarter than your boys ! ;)

MVMAXX and BUFFDAWG still call me at 3:00 in the morning sometimes just to ask me questions like:

-is it still OK to mix their Andro Poppers and Methoxy, or is this too potent a mix?

-is it OK to drink winny?

-will Creatine cause my nuts to deflate?

-will I get too big too fast from the ecdysterone I'm taking?

-Will tribulis terrestrias make me too horny, Idon't want my wife to find out I'm ON the sauce?

-Is SOY still the best source of protein?

:afro:

Last edited:
DRveejay11 said:
DAMN...you bro's are BRUTAL! LOL

MVMAXX and BUFFDAWG still call me at 3:00 in the morning sometimes just to ask me questions like:

-is it still OK to mix their Andro Poppers and Methoxy, or is this too potent a mix?

-Will tribulis terrestrias make me too horny, Idon't want my wife to find out I'm ON the sauce?

Good one Doc, you got me!:p By the way I will be giving you a call at 3:00 in the morning to ask you something! LOL!!!:D

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Good one Doc, you got me!:p By the way I will be giving you a call at 3:00 in the morning to ask you something! LOL!!!:D

Bwwwahahaaaahaha............LOL....................:p

DRveejay11 said:

Those are some potent compounds there and my wife always know I'm on trib because I'm so horny:p

JohnnyB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back