DaHurt's First Cycle

well I didnt get to 5 plates. I got 455 pretty easily so then I went for 475 and kind of rushed into because this guy was waiting for the squat rack. got about half way up and stalled out and came crashing down. my back and knees were hurting this morning. it made 365 seem heavier than normal. Ill get those 5 plates before long. :devil:

Feb 3 (Day 27)

Continuing to feel really strong...all of my lifts are increasing considerably. I did arms today and was using much more weight than normal - it was pretty nice :D

I've also started taking taurine (5g/day) and it is helping a great deal with my back pumps. I have concluded that N2KTS + IGF-DES + dbol = the most insane pumps on Earth!

Arms

Straight Bar Curls
12x95w/u, 3x10x115
Incline Skullcrushers
12x85, 12x105, 10x125, 10x125
Standing Alt. Hammer Curls
12x40, 10x50, 10x50, 10x50
Tricep Pushdown
2x12x100, 2x10x140
Preacher EZ Bar Curls
10x80, 10x90, 10x90, 10x90
Overhead DB Tricep Extension
12x90, 12x100, 10x110

This kid has the most potential I have seen on this site yet! Anyone Agree?

Made an impact on the contest by winning it very impressive. And watching him grow in every updated picture. Boys got Genes and learning how to use them at a young age! I'm Very Impressed.

Thank god his Mom did his laundry. So regularly changes them skiveys now.

Last edited:

Made an impact on the contest by winning it very impressive. And watching him grow in every updated picture. Boys got Genes and learning how to use them at a young age! I'm Very Impressed.

yea he's my little frankenstein.. lol

im not done with him yet.. by the time he's through with my program he's gonna have a hard time reaching around to his asshole to wipe it!!!!!!! THATS A GUARENTEE!!!

Haha thanks PB. I'm going to try my best to put these genes to work this year and see what I can do. Got a long way to go but that's why I'm here!

he's gonna have a hard time reaching around to his asshole to wipe it!!!!!!! THATS A GUARENTEE!!!

Funny you should say that...because it actually is getting harder lol.

And 3J I meant to ask man...is it part of your meal plan to replace all these god damn clothes I'm growing out of?!?!

Back