DaHurt's First Cycle

Nice job bro. Legs are lookin swole and can see some more beef in the chest too. Should be a great cycle for you! Keep it up and eat your potatoes! ;-)

Holy shit Hurt I take a couple of days off from the forum and you've turned into Jay Cutler!

Looking swole up brother, I know you're doing it right!

haha thanks brother - it's hard to beat a 3J diet, plenty of rest, good supplementation, properly dosed gear, peptides, and busting your ass in the gym 5 days a week!!! :D

Jan 30 (Day 23)

Felt strong in the gym today, went up in weight on my incline DB presses again. Last week I was surprised that I could get the 100's for reps, today they felt light, so I went with the 105's. Did flat BB press for the first time in a while, felt pretty good.

My training partner has been really pushing me - it's awesome to find someone as motivated as I am. Went and got a chiropractic adjustment today and I have my deep tissue massage tomorrow!

I officially started the IGF-1 protocol today - pinning DES IM bilaterally pre-workout and LR3 subQ post-workout with my pwo shake. Now I really feel like a pin cushion, especially since today was also a test-injection day!

Today I took:

45mg dbol
300mg test e
100mcg IGF-1 DES
50mcg IGF-1 LR3
300mcg GHRP6
300mcg Mod GRF (1-29)

...and most importantly 5000 clean calories.

Chest

Incline DB Press
w/u 15x60, 12x100, 8x105, 8x105
Flat BB Press
15x135, 8x205, 8x225, 7x250
Wide Grip Hammer Press
4x8-12 (didn't write down the weight, sorry)
Incline DB Fly
w/u 12x35, 10x40, 9x55, 8x55
Cable Fly FST-7
7x8-12xvariable wt

Dang thats a lot of pinning!

Well log looks good so far man! Very nice results.

Yeah bro LOTS of pinning haha...hopefully it's worth it though :D

And thanks...can't wait for next week to start seeing gains from the test (hopefully haha)!

I'm glad you have a great training partner man, that can make a HUGE difference in your own motivation and push your capabilities. I have found someone that pushes the hell out of me, but he is only around 3 days a week.

Great work my man!

I'm glad you have a great training partner man, that can make a HUGE difference in your own motivation and push your capabilities. I have found someone that pushes the hell out of me, but he is only around 3 days a week.

Great work my man!

Yeah he's also a lot bigger and stronger than I am, with a pretty long cycle history - so I stay motivated to push harder. I always do better with training partners who are my strength or stronger.

Thanks brotha!

Yeah he's also a lot bigger and stronger than I am, with a pretty long cycle history - so I stay motivated to push harder. I always do better with training partners who are my strength or stronger.

Thanks brotha!

i hear yaah bro its hard to come across a training partner but when you find a good one what an asset it is man! Yous can just feed off of each other, and it really gets your motivation going kind of like an unspoken competition to push harder than the other person.

training by yourself is nice and all but it cant compete with when you hook up with a good training buddy.

i hear yaah bro its hard to come across a training partner but when you find a good one what an asset it is man! Yous can just feed off of each other, and it really gets your motivation going kind of like an unspoken competition to push harder than the other person.

training by yourself is nice and all but it cant compete with when you hook up with a good training buddy.

Absolutely man. And I push him as well - he always had trouble with his partners not pushing him because he was a lot bigger and stronger than them...but I'll get in his ear and yell haha.

A solid training partner definitely goes on the list with nutrition, rest, supplementation, gear, etc...makes a world of a difference IMO

Absolutely man. And I push him as well - he always had trouble with his partners not pushing him because he was a lot bigger and stronger than them...but I'll get in his ear and yell haha.

A solid training partner definitely goes on the list with nutrition, rest, supplementation, gear, etc...makes a world of a difference IMO

yeah thats been my problem for the last year i was training with one of my good friends but i was teaching him the ropes ya kno...now my new partner puts me to WORK ooo how i love it lol.

what I would give for a training partner...unfortunately my good friend who uses gear lives about 50 miles away. My roommmates go to a gym about a block from my house but their equipment blows and their db's only go up to 75 pounds so I passed on going to that gym. they are also half ass lifters so they wouldnt do me much good.

im probably going to start pinning IGF again next week. not looking forward to becoming a pin cusion.

what I would give for a training partner...unfortunately my good friend who uses gear lives about 50 miles away. My roommmates go to a gym about a block from my house but their equipment blows and their db's only go up to 75 pounds so I passed on going to that gym. they are also half ass lifters so they wouldnt do me much good.

im probably going to start pinning IGF again next week. not looking forward to becoming a pin cusion.

Only 75 lbs?! Jeeeez that's bad...

Are you pinning DES again, or LR3, or both?

I pin my GH peps 3 times a day, DES once per day (2 sites), and LR3 once per day, so on test injection days I stick myself 7 times!!!

Im just going to do the DES again. 100mcg. at most Ill pin 3 times in day so I guess i shouldnt complain.

I pin my GH peps 3 times a day, DES once per day (2 sites), and LR3 once per day, so on test injection days I stick myself 7 times!!!

Dr. Hurt ova here lool jesus man im gonna have to do a lot more saving to get on my peps game when i start up so i can show you up!! lool jk doing great budd

Dr. Hurt ova here lool jesus man im gonna have to do a lot more saving to get on my peps game when i start up so i can show you up!! lool jk doing great budd

Ha yes you will - I'm going through insulin syringes like there's no tomorrow...

Lucky for me I have access to an entire laboratory so I can make all of my sterile solvents, etc...

Back