DaHurt's First Cycle

Holy shit hurt. I was gonna for 5 min and you blew up. Glad everything is working for you. Idk how you can eat 5000 cals! Strength went up? Feels good to get stronger x]

Jan 31 (Day 24)

Went in and worked back today, then went and got my first ever deep tissue massage which was AMAZING - it also helped that my masseuse was a cute latina girl with big boobs :D who kept commenting about my muscles haha! She spent a lot of time on my 'glutes' too lol but I wasn't complaining it felt good (well it hurt a little)!

I feel a lot heavier for some reason, haha it's weird, but I'm not going to weigh today, I'll wait and see tomorrow.

Today I took

45 mg dbol
100mcg IGF-DES
50mcg IGF-LR3
300mcg Mod GRF (1,29)
300mcg GHRP6
0.25mg arimidex

Laid off of deads for one more week just to be safe, but my upper back pain has diminished completely, so I'll probably do deads next week.

Back

Lat Pulldown
3x12x130, 2x12x190
Bent Reverse Grip Row
15x135, 12x205, 10x225, 8x250
Plate-loaded High Row
15x2plates, 12x3plates, 12x3plates+25, 8x3plates+35
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown
12x180, 10x190, 12x170, 10x170
One-Arm DB Row
10x70, 10x80, 10x90, 10x100

Delts/Traps tomorrow!

Last edited:
brother you are getting stronger by the week!!!very impressive with the DB's man,thats just awesome!!!

Haha thx bro! Loving the strength..

Holy shit hurt. I was gonna for 5 min and you blew up. Glad everything is working for you. Idk how you can eat 5000 cals! Strength went up? Feels good to get stronger x]

Haha thx man, it's all water! Eating has definitely turned into a job, I just don't even question it, I make what 3J says and I eat it, simple as that lol. I feel like strength is definitely starting to increase now!

Forgot to add that weight is up to 223 today, not fasted. :D

The original goal I had in mind was to break 220 on this cycle, I suppose I'm going to have to change that now...

Very nice almost at that 20lb gain in a little over 3 weeks. Great job!

Thanks man...I'm pretty surprised at how quick I gained, which makes me think a good bit is water, however I don't look/feel very bloated and I'm taking 0.25mg adex EOD...so I dunno!

A lot is also definitely the diet, 3J's plan in terms of calories and macros is pretty much spot-on for my metabolism.

Feb 1 (Day 25)

Surprisingly I'm not too sore from the deep tissue massage, but I can definitely feel it a little bit today. She wants to work on me once a week for a few weeks and then put me on a maintenance routine...so I'm going back next Tuesday :D

So I did delts and traps today and it reminded me of how much I love the pumps from IGF-DES :D ...can't wait to hit arms on Friday. I don't think my delts have ever looked so swollen - even my (huge ass) training partner was like "Damn dude your delts are crazy!" He is now considering trying DES for the first time, haha.

Deltoids/Traps

DB Shoulder Press
12x50w/u, 12x70, 10x85, 6x95
Face Pulls
15x90w/u, 12x120, 10x150, 12x130
Seated Side Lat Raise - hold as long as possible at the top of each rep - BURNED!
10x35 normal reps, 3x12x20 static hold reps
Front Barbell Raises
4x12x50
Smith Machine Shrugs
20x135w/u, 12x315, 12x385->12x315->12x225, 10x405->10x315->10x225

Legs tomorrow BABY!

Dude I love leg day! Haha I gauge the productivity of my workout by whether or not I can walk up the stairs out of the weight room at the end...if I struggle, it was a good one!

Dude I love leg day! Haha I gauge the productivity of my workout by whether or not I can walk up the stairs out of the weight room at the end...if I struggle, it was a good one!

man after legs i feel like i need a wheel chair for about four days!! i love those days when i have to fall into my seat to sit down

Feb 2 (Day 26)

Today was a good day, high carbs and legs, two of my favorite things! Definitely felt really strong in the gym today. I'm thinking about having my first cheat meal since I started....since it was leg day and I'm craving pizza!

When I was doing leg press today a girl came up and told me my hamstrings looked crazy so that was kind of cool haha. I'm quickly running out of insulin syringes and I ordered some from Direct Line a while back and they still haven't come...so I may have to hit up the pharmacy again, which I hate to do.

Hmmm other than that nothing really to report...got my 8th pin today so things should start to get interesting really soon :D

Legs

Squats
12x135, 12x225, 10x315, 8x365, 4x405
Leg Press
12x4plates, 10x6plates, 10x8plates, 8x10plates
Hack Squat Strip-sets
10x3plates->10x2plates->10x1plate for 2 sets
Lying Leg Curls
5x10-12x130lbs
Seated Leg Curls
3x10x130lbs
Straight Leg Deadlift
14x135, 12x185, 10x205, 10x205

Arms tomorrow and then 2 days of rest!

You're legs are getting strong. I'm anxiously waiting for the day when I can throw a fifth plate on each side...I'm going to try maxing out tomorrow...maybe I'll get crazy and try it.

Nice job on the squats. Too bad you can't wear sweatpants to work. You're going to have to keep buying new pants with that badonkadonk you're growing.

You're legs are getting strong. I'm anxiously waiting for the day when I can throw a fifth plate on each side...I'm going to try maxing out tomorrow...maybe I'll get crazy and try it.

Yeah man I felt like I could've probably squeezed out a couple more reps with 4 plates, but I was happy with 4 super-strict, clean ones.

Give it a shot, get warm - don't wear yourself out, and then just go for it...but have a few friends around haha!

Nice job on the squats. Too bad you can't wear sweatpants to work. You're going to have to keep buying new pants with that badonkadonk you're growing.

This is true! Haha actually there are already a few pairs I can't wear anymore...sad, but not really. That's the cost of progress!

Back