DaHurt's First Cycle

Haha I doubt it - I think a lot is water from the dbol.

I introduced Dbol later in week 4 since it arrived late but I made most of the gains before I added the Dbol. I'm curious to see what I lose after this last week on Dbol.

Interesting - you're running a long ester right?

Weeks 1-14 600mg test e
Weeks 1-12 400mg deca
Weeks 4-7 50mg Dbol
0.25mg Aridex daily

I should be finishing up the weekend of the Governors Cup. I carry a lot of my muscle weight in my upper thighs and ass. I don't look like I weigh 230#. I cut out creatine recently and my night sweats stopped. Perhaps the creatine and the Dbol were causing a rise in my body temperature? The combo of the two really made my muscles look bloated. They look harder now.

PCT to start 2 weeks after last test e pin.

It's interesting that you put on all of that weight so early - did you increase your calories by a lot?

how the heck are you gaining so much weight so fast?!?! 20 pounds in 4 weeks! you think you can do another 20 in 4 weeks? holy hell youd have to turn sideways to fit through a door!

The first cycle is always the best!! I think I gained 30 lbs from my first run. 15 of it water ;)

Haha I doubt it - I think a lot is water from the dbol.

Yeah brother, the D-bol will put it on fast but as you stated a good bit is water.

It's interesting that you put on all of that weight so early - did you increase your calories by a lot?

Hell yeah I did. It was crazy. I ate as much as I could - 2 cups of veggie based wheat pasta, 1 cup veggies, and chicken 4 times a day. Creatine and protein drink during my workout and another protein drink immediately following my workout. High calorie PPWO too. I had to stop because I was getting sick physically and emotionally from eating so much. If I had been able to keep eating like that I have no doubt I could pack on another 20 pounds on the remainder of this cycle but I just can't do it. :Puke:

Funny thing is I didn't put on anymore bodyfat than I already had but I had too much to begin with as it was. I think later this year I'm going to give Uncle's pre-packaged bulking/cutting cycle a try and work with 3J.

The first cycle is always the best!! I think I gained 30 lbs from my first run. 15 of it water ;)

Yeah brother, the D-bol will put it on fast but as you stated a good bit is water.

Yeah I'm trying not to get 'too excited' - I'll call them gains after post cycle therapy (pct) and I've reached homeostasis :D

Hell yeah I did. It was crazy. I ate as much as I could - 2 cups of veggie based wheat pasta, 1 cup veggies, and chicken 4 times a day. Creatine and protein drink during my workout and another protein drink immediately following my workout. High calorie PPWO too. I had to stop because I was getting sick physically and emotionally from eating so much. If I had been able to keep eating like that I have no doubt I could pack on another 20 pounds on the remainder of this cycle but I just can't do it. :Puke:

Funny thing is I didn't put on anymore bodyfat than I already had but I had too much to begin with as it was. I think later this year I'm going to give Uncle's pre-packaged bulking/cutting cycle a try and work with 3J.

I hear ya man...eating can be exhausting. I think with that combination (the uncle and 3J) you'll be a happy man...and you'll definitely have to log it.

So you definitely going to the Gov Cup? I'm pretty set on going.

I hear ya man...eating can be exhausting. I think with that combination (the uncle and 3J) you'll be a happy man...and you'll definitely have to log it.

So you definitely going to the Gov Cup? I'm pretty set on going.

Yeah, I already traded days with my ex-wife so I am all set to go for that day.:elephant:

Okay time for some update pics. Fasted weight after 2 low carb days this A.M. was 222.0, which I'm happy with because it is fasted and carb-depleted, which means my weight will probably go up today. Already got in my chest workout early this A.M also, and I'll post that after the pics. Pics are taken fasted literally right after getting out of bed...not so sure I see much of a difference from the last pics, but here they are anyways haha. Also, checked my body fat % using electronic calipers and it's now at 11% holy shit!

Back