DaHurt's First Cycle

I wear suits minus the tie to work so it's been about a year since I had to put one on. I went to an interview Monday and I had to apologize for not wearing a tie because I couldn't button the top button of any of my dress shirts! It ended up being ok because the CFO was an older guy who recently worked his butt of losing 30#. He had a good laugh at my situation and we hit it off great.

Haha that's awesome! I'll be interviewing for jobs here soon...definitely going to have to replace the dress wardrobe.

All of my dress clothes are from when I weighed 167 :D

I just might have to. My iPhone takes good video and there is a perfect spot to place it by the squat rack. I might give it a try next week

Feb 9 (Day 33)

Legs

Leg Extension Warm-Up
20x90, 15x90, 15x90
Squat
12x135, 10x225, 10x315, 6x405, 3x450, 3x405
Leg Press
12x5plates, 12x7plates, 10x9plates, 10x11plates
DB Lunge
3x10x60
Lying Leg Curl
6x10x110lbs
Plate Loaded Seated Leg Curl
12x35, 10x60, 10x70, 10x95
Straight Leg Deadlift
12x135, 16x135, 14x135

Legs felt good today...felt really strong on squats and leg press. I'll probably switch to front squats again for the next 2 weeks to hit the lower quad hard.

I'm in week 5 now so should start seeing some results from the test (hopefully). As of now I'm not experiencing any real sides whatsoever - just lethargy during the day, my skin is oilier (but no acne), and *maybe* a little testicular atrophy.

I'm kind of worried - should I be seeing a lot of atrophy by this point? I'm not running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle...

Feb 9 (Day 33)

Legs

Leg Extension Warm-Up
20x90, 15x90, 15x90
Squat
12x135, 10x225, 10x315, 6x405, 3x450, 3x405
Leg Press
12x5plates, 12x7plates, 10x9plates, 10x11plates
DB Lunge
3x10x60
Lying Leg Curl
6x10x110lbs
Plate Loaded Seated Leg Curl
12x35, 10x60, 10x70, 10x95
Straight Leg Deadlift
12x135, 16x135, 14x135

Legs felt good today...felt really strong on squats and leg press. I'll probably switch to front squats again for the next 2 weeks to hit the lower quad hard.

I'm in week 5 now so should start seeing some results from the test (hopefully). As of now I'm not experiencing any real sides whatsoever - just lethargy during the day, my skin is oilier (but no acne), and *maybe* a little testicular atrophy.

I'm kind of worried - should I be seeing a lot of atrophy by this point? I'm not running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle...

What lab is your stuff brother? If you dont mind me asking

Did a little vid of my last set of squats today. I got 405 for 6 reps, then 450 for 3, then dropped back down and did 405 for 3. I tried to record the set with 450 but forgot to turn the damn camera on, so I got the 3x405 set. I wish I'd put the camera back further so I could see my whole body, oh well.

just got a chance to look at this D...

you need to balance yourself out more and push from your heels.. its fairly obvious your distribution of weight is going back and forth from the heel to the toes.. that's where the front and back swaying comes from.. this can damage the knees and the back..

regardless, well done!! work on that form a little and you will be g2g

you need to balance yourself out more and push from your heels.. its fairly obvious your distribution of weight is going back and forth from the heel to the toes.. that's where the front and back swaying comes from.. this can damage the knees and the back..

thanks - do you mean during the actual squat itself or when I'm setting my feet?

yeah that is definitely something i've struggled with a bit...i try to constantly tell myself to drive from my heels...

Have you ever tried squatting barefoot? I normally take my shoes off to squat to keep my feet more flat and pressure coming from the heels like is being mentioned here.

I have my thread for my first cycle up now. Please let me know what you think and any feedback would be great. steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/618926-masterwongs-first-cycle.html

Back