DaHurt's First Cycle

I have the same problem when Squatting. My imbalance seems to be on my right side, it irritates me but I figure just keep working on it and it will eventually correct itself.

Well I think Dahurt was just a lil camera shy. Im pretty sure his next video, he will have perfect form. Any new updates Dahurt?

Here is another vid of squats from the side so you can really see the depth. This is also with 405.

I go parallel.

yeah that is definitely something i've struggled with a bit...i try to constantly tell myself to drive from my heels...

start with a light weight and really concentrate driving up with all the weight on your heels, its a hell of a difference at the time of squatting and when you wake up in the morning lol.

ive seen ppl put 2 5lb weights down and put their heels on them to raise them and make it easier to drive with the heel only.

That's plenty low. I naturally develop glutes and hamstrings very easy, so i try to not go below paralel and sometimes just shy of it so I focus on my quad more. That's why I like front squats for me better so I dont get a bigger ass then I need. It gets too out of proportion when I do deep squats. Back squats to target the upper quad and front to target the lower.

That's plenty low. I naturally develop glutes and hamstrings very easy, so i try to not go below paralel and sometimes just shy of it so I focus on my quad more. That's why I like front squats for me better so I dont get a bigger ass then I need. It gets too out of proportion when I do deep squats. Back squats to target the upper quad and front to target the lower.

Exactly - I've been alternating 2 weeks back squats and 2 weeks front squats.

Back