DaHurt's First Cycle

Feb 6 (Day 30)

Felt strong in the gym today - set a PR on bench and pressed 3 plates for 3 reps (I was hoping for 1) for 2 sets. Got a couple compliments about how 'thick' I'm getting haha.

I have unfortunately had to put my peptide protocol on hold because I'm out of insulin syringes and Direct Line STILL hasn't shipped the ones I ordered almost 2 weeks ago. The pharmacy turned me down...shouldn't have gone in wearing a t-shirt.

Sooo for now I'm just doing test and dbol until my slin pins come in...which absolutely sucks. I ordered them well in advance to prevent this problem from happening...but it looks like it wasn't advanced enough G'damn it. I've decided to run the dbol for 5-6 weeks (this is the 5th week).

Chest

Flat BB Press

12x135w/u, 5x225w/u, 5x225w/u, 3x315, 3x315, 6x275, 10x225
Smith Mach Incline
3x10x225
Reverse Grip Smith Mach Incline
3x10x135 slow reps w/ hard squeeze
Pec Deck Flyes
3x10x210
Weighted Dips
3x10xbw+50lbs
Cable Flyes (FST-7)
7x12x70lbs

Grats on the PR. Damn that DL for messing with your peptides. I got my slin pins from RUI along with something for my rats. Got them in 3 days.

brother,you are coming right along,its been a few days since ive peeked in....and the PR is great brother,i hadnt benched heavy in over a year:( since my surgery,but im planning on getting back to it very soon

Last edited:
brother,you are coming right along,its been a few days since ive peeked in....and the PR is great brother,i hadnt benched heavy in over a year:( since my surgery,but im planning on getting back to it very soon

Thanks man...yeah I told my training partner I wanted to see if I could get 3 plates for 1 rep since I could squat 4 plates, and 1 felt pretty easy so I did a couple more - I was pleasantly surprised!

Thanks man...yeah I told my training partner I wanted to see if I could get 3 plates for 1 rep since I could squat 4 plates, and 1 felt pretty easy so I did a couple more - I was pleasantly surprised!

man that is very solid!!!!im very impressed,4 plates is alot of weight,my legs have always been my weak spot,i cant get them to grow,my upper body is out of wack vs my lower body lol

man that is very solid!!!!im very impressed,4 plates is alot of weight,my legs have always been my weak spot,i cant get them to grow,my upper body is out of wack vs my lower body lol

You'll get there bud it takes time and persistence. Yeah I wanted to try for 4 plates for 1 rep and I did it 4 times (deep, no partial squats) haha I love gear :D

You'll get there bud it takes time and persistence. Yeah I wanted to try for 4 plates for 1 rep and I did it 4 times (deep, no partial squats) haha I love gear :D

lol....i know,i wish i wouldve started using it a long time ago,instead of 3 years ago lol

i would say this is reasonable... we can get him up that high

i wouldnt doubt it - this guy is an animal! hard work, dedication, and the ability to suck up nutrition like a Hoover!

Nice work man - esp legs u bastard!

i wouldnt doubt it - this guy is an animal! hard work, dedication, and the ability to suck up nutrition like a Hoover!

Nice work man - esp legs u bastard!

He's trained with me :D

Thanks Lean! Hitting legs Thursday if you're interested haha.

Damn, I have no idea how you guys wear sweat shirts while lifting. If I did that I'd puke & passout. How I miss the days of wearing my short spandex shorts and any shirt that was held together by 2 threads.....those were the days.

Oh & nice deadlift shot

Damn, I have no idea how you guys wear sweat shirts while lifting. If I did that I'd puke & passout. How I miss the days of wearing my short spandex shorts and any shirt that was held together by 2 threads.....those were the days.

Oh & nice deadlift shot

Haha I dunno why but I always like to wear my hoody when I do squats and deads...guess I'm just weird! And thanks man it was my first time doing deads in like 3 weeks, felt good!

:afro:

Feb 7 (Day 31)

Back

Deadlift
10x135, 10x225, 5x315, 5x365, 4x405
Behind Neck WG Lat Pulldown
4x12x180
Plate-loaded Row
15x2p, 3x10x3p
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown (slow controlled squeeze at bottom)
12x150, 10x150, 10x150
DB Pullover
3x10x60lbs

Forgot to add that fasted weight is a solid 225 now. I think I should have my slin pins from Direct Line today, so hopefully I can start up the peptide protocol again very soon. I'll update later with today's delt/trap workout.

Just add 4 more plates on there and you'll be franko columbo...:). Great job bro. Interesting to see what your final gains will be that the test is just now going to be kicking in.

Just add 4 more plates on there and you'll be franko columbo...:). Great job bro. Interesting to see what your final gains will be that the test is just now going to be kicking in.

Haha yeah Franco was a BEAST! I'll get there...just takes time :)

Yeah I'm really interested to see where things go now!

Back