DaHurt's First Cycle

Yeah I was up to 230 on the dbol, now I'm at like 227-228, so I didn't lose too much.

That's good! I lost quite a bit of water weight but I'm hovering right around 225 right now, just bumped my food intake so I'm hoping to hit 230/235 at the end of the cycle.

Saw your calf measurements... damn it, I'm 1/2" smaller! What do your arms and chest measure at right now?

That's good! I lost quite a bit of water weight but I'm hovering right around 225 right now, just bumped my food intake so I'm hoping to hit 230/235 at the end of the cycle.

Saw your calf measurements... damn it, I'm 1/2" smaller! What do your arms and chest measure at right now?

I'm not sure I haven't measured them lately...I only measured my calves because they looked bigger to me haha

I'll try to do a full round of measurements tonight. Right now it's off to go read Dr. Seuss to little kids (why do I agree to this shit?!?!) with the fiance.

Right now it's off to go read Dr. Seuss to little kids (why do I agree to this shit?!?!) with the fiance.

Because she has a little magic box for your meat stick. No shame in it. Men gotta do what they gotta do. I learned a long time ago that if the woman is happy, the man is happier!

Because she has a little magic box for your meat stick. No shame in it. Men gotta do what they gotta do. I learned a long time ago that if the woman is happy, the man is happier!

Alright so just a quick update. I survived reading Dr. Seuss to the kiddies...barely. Little did I know there was a plot to give me the hardest book...if you ever have to read Dr. Seuss in public DON'T read Fox in Socks LOL.

It was at my fiance's work and the most fun part was having a bunch of her co-workers come up and introduce themselves to me...even though they've known me for a while! It had been a few months, so nobody recognized me! LOL

On Friday I got a deep tissue massage and she worked on the hamstring. As agonizing as it was it feels SO much better now.

I dropped a few lbs after coming off the dbol which I expected...but I look a lot better. Definitely seeing an increase in vascularity and overall hardness...we'll see what happens to my strength this week though.

Hate to hear about the hammy pull brother, I have been taking it easy on my left bicep, have had a weird strain/tear going on but I think I'm coming out of the woods now.

hey bro
sorry to hear about the hammie - take it easy on that and stretch it out well before and after lifting. Looks like you are doing great, tho - keep it up!:dance2: I got a good upper chest workout for you too. Some Monday night...

Hey guys...

Well when it rains it monsoons apparently. The day before yesterday I was walking out of the grocery store and a flash from a car's windshield reflecting in the sun kind of blinded me for a second. When I got home I had blurry spots in front of my eyes and I couldn't get rid of them...a few hours later I had the worst migraine I have ever experienced in my life. I literally couldn't stand upright, and it got so bad that I started vomiting. This lasted through the night and into yesterday. Needless to say, I haven't been able to eat much in the last 2 days so I'm sure my weight is down. I had bad migraines like this apparently when I was a kid...but it's been well over a decade and I have no clue why I would get one now...

Hey guys...

Well when it rains it monsoons apparently. The day before yesterday I was walking out of the grocery store and a flash from a car's windshield reflecting in the sun kind of blinded me for a second. When I got home I had blurry spots in front of my eyes and I couldn't get rid of them...a few hours later I had the worst migraine I have ever experienced in my life. I literally couldn't stand upright, and it got so bad that I started vomiting. This lasted through the night and into yesterday. Needless to say, I haven't been able to eat much in the last 2 days so I'm sure my weight is down. I had bad migraines like this apparently when I was a kid...but it's been well over a decade and I have no clue why I would get one now...

I had the same sort of migrains growing up and through high school. It was teh schools lights that would set me off. No clue why it would happen either... but always got so bad that I would vomit. Only difference is once I puked, I'd feel instantly better. GL to you bro.

damn bro i just stopped in to check on how that leg was coming along to find you ran into another problem...sucks man i would keep up with the test and chill out with all those peptides your mixing a lot of them together...

how have you been feeling since that day/night of migranes and vomiting???

Feeling much better today...going to go in and do a combination chest/back workout so I'll be on track tomorrow for deltoids.

I've been under a lot of stress with my research and teaching lately, then taking classes, planning our wedding, trying to get a few publications out, and applying for jobs...all on top of training and eating, etc...so I'm pretty sure it was just due to the stress of it all.

BTW I surprisingly didn't take a huge hit on my weight - I'm at 226 right now...which really surprised me since I literally went a full 24 hours without hardly any food aside from half a PB&J. I'm hoping that by the end of the week I can get back to 230 and finish this cycle strong.

Oh yeah, the hamstring is feeling really good...but I'm def going to take it easy on it at least one more week.

annnnnnd THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS GUYS!

hey bro
sorry to hear about the hammie - take it easy on that and stretch it out well before and after lifting. Looks like you are doing great, tho - keep it up!:dance2: I got a good upper chest workout for you too. Some Monday night...

Next Monday @ Golds brother! Shoot me a txt!

Feb 28 (Day 52)

Did a combination chest/back workout to get back on track with my training split after missing a day due to getting sick - I was pretty lucky that most of the time I was out were off days anyways.

I got an amazing pump from alternating between chest and back and I felt like a beast! Felt good to be back in the gym, and my body felt very rested. I kept the rest between sets and exercises low and kept the weight pretty low too, but it was a very effective workout.

Chest/Back

Incline DB Press
15x65w/u, 12x100, 10x100, 8x100
WG Pull-Ups (These are a lot harder now that I weigh so much more!)
Reverse-grip Machine Chest Press
15x150, 12x190, 12x170, 12x170
Iso-lateral Hammer Row
12x2p, 10x3p, 10x3p, 10x3p
Cable Fly
15x70, 12x80, 12x80, 12x80, 15x70
Lat Pull-down
12x180, 12x180, 10x200

Back