DaHurt's First Cycle

haha thanks man - but i'm far from 'the peptide guy'. however, i do know that i started feeling the hunger immediately - some do, some don't...keep it up though and see what happens bud

What BF percentage are you at currently hurt?
Also weight? It has been a second since I saw an update. The last pics it looked like right around 8.5% but it is hard to tell from pics.

I beat you in one thing, where yooo new scandelous pics at bro!?!?!! Mine are up and running!!

Haha I saw them! You may just be the winner!

What BF percentage are you at currently hurt?
Also weight? It has been a second since I saw an update. The last pics it looked like right around 8.5% but it is hard to tell from pics.

I'm at 10-11% right now. Been swamped with work so I haven't had a chance to sit down and update as thoroughly as I like to.

Body weight right now is hovering at 230.

Haha I saw them! You may just be the winner!

I'm at 10-11% right now. Been swamped with work so I haven't had a chance to sit down and update as thoroughly as I like to.

Body weight right now is hovering at 230.

Damn man very nice 230 10-11% is huge brother!!

Yo hurt. How is the increase in Cal's that I prescribed working out???

Pretty darn good so far...and I love carbs YUMMMM haha

Weight is up...so we'll see how it looks next week! I'll do a full round of measurements on Monday...I hadn't been doing them because I wasn't growing there for a while...

DaHurt...u got any before cycle pics and current pics you can post side by side?

Here ya go...the 'recent' pic is actually from about mid Feb...I have to take some more recent ones. The other pic is Dec not long before I started the cycle.

about 200 in pic on left
about 227 in pic on right

Definitely noticable changes brother, big difference in legs, arms look bigger , back looks a lil thicker from the front, traps big difference, thicker chest.

The legs are biggest difference, the traps are way bigger then the chest looks fuller!
You must be drunk LOL:axe:

haha okay okay I can def tell the quads grew...but damn it they grow if I look at them! I want my ARMS to grow!!!!!

Here goes another funny comparison. Pic on left is in September 2011, pic on right is in late January/early February 2012 (not sure).

Back