DaHurt's First Cycle

Ill post some arm pic's later, but I do maybe 9 sets per each of bi's and tri's a week. Hurt, with the amount of weight your pushing on your back and chest days, your arms get enough work right there. DAMNNNNN ALL THESE LADIES ARE UP ON YOOO DICK!!

Ill post some arm pic's later, but I do maybe 9 sets per each of bi's and tri's a week. Hurt, with the amount of weight your pushing on your back and chest days, your arms get enough work right there. DAMNNNNN ALL THESE LADIES ARE UP ON YOOO DICK!!

His Milk stick brings all the girls to the yard!

Why thank ya dear :D

I cannot believe your transformation from 2011 to now... 170lbs to 230lbs, you really do look good DaHurt.

Seriously your girl is one lucky lady, my guy friend C is working on trying to add more muscle mass like you have.

He has only been at this for about 1-2 yrs, and his transformation is amazing already all Natty too (he isn't old enough to do any cycles and doesn't need to yet).

he wants to add about another 15-25lbs to his frame.

He is 5'4 and 155-160lbs and about 8-10% bf right now.

Just complimenting on the transformation, you can tell he means business. I see ppl at my gym every single day and even though they might be lifting, I don't see their bodies transforming. Only a select few...

haha!!!! :dunno:

Just complimenting on the transformation, you can tell he means business. I see ppl at my gym every single day and even though they might be lifting, I don't see their bodies transforming. Only a select few...

That's right! Don't listen to Hockey Smilee...you say whatever you want!

And thank you again for the compliment :D

LOL Not really.... just messing around. He is just eye candy over the internet. :wiggle:

damn hurt those pics of sept till feb are unreal. thanx for the motivation! pumped to see changes with 3J in the months to come

Jeeze Dahurt thats harsh!!! lol, I was just playin myself, you internet eye candy behatch!! To bad we cover up our faces, then the ladies wouldnt know what to do with themselves ;)

RUUUUUDDDDE!!!

haha I was just playin' too fool! Yeah you're right, they don't know I only have one tooth and a lazy eye! haaaa!

Mar 8

Sorry I've been a biatch about updating the log lately guys...been retarded busy. Got a great quad workout today...the hamstring feels really good but I'm still only going about 80-85% effort just to be safe.

Quads

Leg Press Warm-up
20x4p, 20x6p, 20x8p
Squats
15x135w/u, 12x225w/u, 8x315, 6x365, 4x385
Front Squats
12x135, 12x185, 10x205, 10x225
Hack Squat Drop-sets
10 reps x 3, 2, then 1 plate
10 reps x 3, 2, then 1 plate
10 reps x 4, 3, 2, then 1 plate
Leg Extension FST-7
7x10x150
Standing Calf Raises
5x10xStack

I didn't train hamstrings because I'm now training them twice per week on different days to prioritize.

That hack squat drop set has to kill. Just regular hack squats bringing the sled all the way down kills me.

That hack squat drop set has to kill. Just regular hack squats bringing the sled all the way down kills me.

Haha yeah it's pure terror. In a twisted way I love it. After leg press, and both front and back squats, you really have to dig deep to rep that shit out. I love it!

Back