DaHurt's First Cycle

Also started the adex @ 0.5 mg eod...since I'm teaching this semester I don't wanna blow up like a balloon and have to deal with students' questions.

Ironic lol. What lab is your dbol from? I'm curious because you haven't noticed any effects yet.

Ironic lol. What lab is your dbol from? I'm curious because you haven't noticed any effects yet.

Haha what's ironic? The dbol is Gen-Shi.

It's hard to say, but I think I'm losing some definition, so it could be kicking in. I was also tired as hell all day today...but that could also be because today was a low carb day - 3J has me carb cycling.

Just got home, about to take 20mg dbol and go hit chest, so I'll report back!

Jan 12 (Day 5)

Felt pretty weak in the gym today but I think it was because my carbs were low all day. 70g oats at breakfast was pretty much it, and then it was greens and broccoli all day (of course along with lots of meat and fats like PB, EVOO).

Today is day 5 of 40 mg dbol/day and I think I'm starting to put on a little water weight/lose some definition. It's hard to say if it's affecting my strength or not, since I was low on carbs today. Otherwise I'm not really having any sides such as increased bp, etc.

Did the 2nd test injection today and it went fine...I actually think gluteal injections with the 1.5" 25g is less painful than using a slin pin in biceps...

Chest

Flat BB Press
12x135, 14x205, 7x225, 4x225, 6x225
Incline DB Press
10x75, 8x85, 5x95->12x65
Incline DB Fly
12x30, 10x40, 8x50
Pec Deck
12x170, 12x170, 10x170
Rotary Incline Machine
3 burnout sets with 100 lbs

Starting the GH releasing peps tomorrow!

Here are a few pics I took today. Definitely losing some definition I think. Body weight today is 208.2.

D man,looking good brother,keep it up

Thanks man! I've decided to prioritize biceps and hamstrings during this cycle after looking at my pics. I have very little biceps peak, especially in the back double bicep pose. I am also going to do some single leg work to bring my left quad up some.

If anyone else has constructive suggestions, please don't hesitate!

Thanks man! I've decided to prioritize biceps and hamstrings during this cycle after looking at my pics. I have very little biceps peak, especially in the back double bicep pose. I am also going to do some single leg work to bring my left quad up some.

If anyone else has constructive suggestions, please don't hesitate!

with reguard to your biceps brother,i rotate supersets every other month,like do 4 sets of SBC,then 4sets of SBC and lower the weight......same with DB's do 3 sets of 8 then drop down and do 3 sets of 4 lighter weights...

Then the next month do a bicep excercise then a tricep excercise back to back..

these has helped my arms grow

not too bad, but your are looking swole babe...welcome to the world of aas:)

Looking good though!

Thanks dear! I was prepared to lose definition...bulking is priority right now (though I don't want to become a fat ass of course, lol).

So guys this is day 6 on 40mg dbol/day and I really don't feel any different. I've heard people say that right after they take 20mg they can feel it - I haven't experienced this at all. Should I be concerned?

Good stuff man...so you would do 8 sets of SBC and 6 sets of DBC's in the same workout?

yea brother,like this:

SBC-4 sets of 8
4 sets of 8-reduce weight

Standing DB Curls-3 sets of 8
3 sets of 4

Hammer DB Curls-3 sets of 8
3 sets of 4

when you do the first excercise,dont stop until you do the next one back to back,example,do the SBC 4 sets of 8 heavy,then lessen weight,and then do SBC 4 sets of 8....with out stopping

same with DB 3 sets of 8 of db curls,drop them pick up lighter ones and do 3 sets of4

this really helps me change up every few months

So you go straight into the light weight sets after the heavy weight, but how long is your rest between sets like in the first 4x8 for example?

May have to try this out...can't argue with your 20" guns man!

Nice start bro. You might want to check out this arm thread.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/145212-must-read-bigger-arms-bill-starr.html

I have a killer arm workout somewhere in my email too that I'll send along. Nice photos - those should do quite well for progress comparisons. About the pins - def dont even try to shoot oil with a slin pin. Go for a 1" 25 ga pin - that works for your delts or glutes. IMO the 1 1/2" pin is only necessary if you have a thick layer of fat or Huge thick glutes. Also if you get the 6ml syringes, its way easier to push in 2-3 ml's - just works smoother. Hit it hard, bro! and EAT!

Nice start bro. You might want to check out this arm thread.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/145212-must-read-bigger-arms-bill-starr.html

I have a killer arm workout somewhere in my email too that I'll send along. Nice photos - those should do quite well for progress comparisons. About the pins - def dont even try to shoot oil with a slin pin. Go for a 1" 25 ga pin - that works for your delts or glutes. IMO the 1 1/2" pin is only necessary if you have a thick layer of fat or Huge thick glutes. Also if you get the 6ml syringes, its way easier to push in 2-3 ml's - just works smoother. Hit it hard, bro! and EAT!

Thanks man. Haha yeah I'm def not trying to inject oil with slin pins...I'm using 1.5" 25g.

So you go straight into the light weight sets after the heavy weight, but how long is your rest between sets like in the first 4x8 for example?

May have to try this out...can't argue with your 20" guns man!

no rest man,just curl 8 heavy reps,then have a nother BB loaded with lesser weight and pick it up and curl it 8 lighter times,like a superset or compund set

DB's the same,say you curl 35lb DB's 8 times,drop them and pick up 27.5 or 25lb DB's and curl them 8 times before you rest--all three sets of course,rest after you complet the first 3x8,3x4 set

no rest man,just curl 8 heavy reps,then have a nother BB loaded with lesser weight and pick it up and curl it 8 lighter times,like a superset or compund set

DB's the same,say you curl 35lb DB's 8 times,drop them and pick up 27.5 or 25lb DB's and curl them 8 times before you rest--all three sets of course,rest after you complet the first 3x8,3x4 set

Ahhhhh I see! haha sorry I can be a little dense at times! Thanks bro!

Ahhhhh I see! haha sorry I can be a little dense at times! Thanks bro!

hell im the one that goes around the world trying to explain lol,i shouldve done this lol

SBC-4 sets of 8-heavy
SBC-4sets of 8-Lighter weights

DB Curls-3 sets of 8-heavy
DB Curls-3 sets of 4-light

Hammer Curls-3 sets of 8-heavy
Hammer Curls-3 sets of 8-Lighter

Back