DaHurt's First Cycle

Jan 13 (Day 6)

Today was a high carb day which was awesome. I got to eat 2 cups of oats in the AM and 2 cups of brown rice at 3 of my meals. Energy levels were very even throughout the day. My excitement for training in the evening got me through 8 hours of monotonous lab work.

So right now I'm working in a building that I haven't worked in since September...I ran into one of the administrative personnel whom I've known well for over a year and she was like "Oh hi you must be a new employee.." LOL...I just laughed and told her who I was and she couldn't believe it! Made me feel good...

Started the GH releasing peps today, nothing of note, just jabbing 3x a day injecting 100mcg of each subq. Started in the evening, so I only did one inject - tomorrow I start the full 300.

DEFINITELY
feeling the dbol now, whew! I was scared it was bunk, but I should've been more patient. I had the most amazing pumps in the gym today, and I felt very strong!

Having a little more PIP in the left glute from Thursday's injection, but it's not that bad...

SO, to recap, today I took:
0.25mg adex
40mg dbol
100mcg GHRP6
100mcg Mod GRF (1,29)

Arms (bicep workout slight modification of BULLSEYE's suggestion, thanks brother!)

Straight Bar Curl
8x70->8x50, 8x80->8x60, 8x80->8x60, 8x80->6x60
Standing DB Curl
8x40->8x25, 8x40->8x25, 8x30->9x20
Incline Hammer Curls
8x30, 8x30, 9x30
Seated Tri Ext w/ EZ Bar
14x70, 12x90, 10x115, 12x115
Tri Pressdown w/ Rope
12x70, 12x85, 12x95, 11x110
Dips
3x10xbodyweight
Cable Tri Kickbacks
3x10x30

Jan 14 (Day 7)

One week into the cycle and I'm sure my dbol is legit. I'm tired during the day, starting to get crazy pumps in the gym, and recently I've started having back pumps.

Today I went in and pounded my calves - yes just my calves. Ran into a couple guys I haven't seen since before I left for my vacation and they swear I'm a lot bigger, but I don't think so haha. Emphasized holding the contraction and extension for a 5 count on all of my calf exercises.

Calves

Standing Calf Raise

12x210, 12x210, 12x210, 10x210, 10x210
Seated Calf Raise
4->3->2->1 plates dropset to failure
5->4->3->2->1 plates dropset to failure
Donkey Calf Raise
12x210, 12x285, 10x285, 12x285, 8x330, 6x330, 7x330
Leg Press Calf Extension
12x405, 12x405, 405->315->225->135 dropset to failure

Tomorrow is rest day and I'm looking forward to watching football, resting, and following 3J's diet!

Hurt bud! this looks like a impressive cycle! deff gotta update this lots :) I wish the best to ya brother !! let me know about the igf-des and Lr3 too !!

Thanks man - how are you liking yours?

Minus the lethargy it's not bad...ive actually kind of adjusted to the lethargy so it isn't bothering me near as much anymore. I'd definitely consider running it again in the future.

Last edited:
Hurt bud! this looks like a impressive cycle! deff gotta update this lots :) I wish the best to ya brother !! let me know about the igf-des and Lr3 too !!

Thanks man, I'm considering starting the IGF-1 DES and LR3 in week 4 so that there is one week of overlap with the dbol, but we'll see.

Nice V-taper.

Appreciate it, bro!

Minus the lethargy it's not bad...ive actually kind of adjusted to the lethargy so it isn't bothering me near as much anymore. I'd definitely consider running it again in the future.

Yeah the lethargy sucks, but it's doable. I'm curious to see where my strength goes in the next few weeks though :D

Haha what's ironic? The dbol is Gen-Shi.

It's hard to say, but I think I'm losing some definition, so it could be kicking in. I was also tired as hell all day today...but that could also be because today was a low carb day - 3J has me carb cycling.

Just got home, about to take 20mg dbol and go hit chest, so I'll report back!

I was saying it's ironic you're trying to avoid questions from your students when your job title involves answering questions for them lol. How's the dbol treating you? It looks like you've put on some water weight so I think it's legit.

Haha ahhh I see...well just the wrong kind of questions! So far so good with the dbol, I feel like the next week will be much more interesting now that it's taking effect. Yeah I'm definitely smoothing out some but honestly it hasn't been as bad as I'd feared (moon face).

Haha ahhh I see...well just the wrong kind of questions! So far so good with the dbol, I feel like the next week will be much more interesting now that it's taking effect. Yeah I'm definitely smoothing out some but honestly it hasn't been as bad as I'd feared (moon face).

brother im glad you are having good luck with dbol,i took it for 2 weeks and it liked to have killed me lol,i felt lethargic,no appetite,no energy etc,i hated it

Last edited:
Jan 15 (Day 8)

Completely off today. Just followed 3J's diet and took it easy. Slept in AND took a nap today, so I feel good and rested. Really nothing else to report except I bought a compact fridge/freezer today just for my peptides and meals (got tired of the fiance's complaints!) :D ...this is a damn expensive hobby we have!

Today was:
40mg dbol
0.25mg adex
300mcg GHRP6
300mcg Mod GRF

...for my hamster :D

Bro for me off days are the hardest days, it's so tempting to go train, but gotta remind myself that rest is super important

Back