Dloves lifting log

Well after a month of laying off the gym today was my day back. I played a lot of golf this past month and now that the leaves are about down and the weather is brisk it was back to the gym. I needed a lay off but not a month.

Im gonna probably close this journal out and start a new one since I feel like its getting stale. I got my appointment with the endo this week si I am anxious to see how that goes. Im gonna stick to the Dlove 3 day program for a while but switch one of the squat/dead days to dynamic effort training.

Todays lifts were rough. flat bench only workin with 225 for 5 and thn DM Shoulder Press and JM's polished off with ab work.

Ill let you guys know about the results at the endo. Ive been taking normal post cycle therapy (pct) for 2weeks. Ive changed my way of thinking and I am hoping for the best that I might but not need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but that might be wishful thinking. Peace

I'm glad you're back in the gym man. For a second I thought we might have lost you to biking or running or something like that.

Take your time getting back into the swing of things. Take a look at my log right now, may give you a good idea into the whole ME/DE Lower body and Upper Body split. I love what I'm doing right now and I bet you would too.

Unfortunately, your way of thinking changing may have been too late. I hope that for you if you don't want to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) your levels will recover, but I would bet that after being supressed and only running 2 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct), you're going to be very very low. Good luck with whatever happens and I'll have you know I'm still training for the Pittsburgh Monsters of Bench.

hey Dlove;
nice to see you back - bet your golf game improved...;-) I'll be interested to hear about your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) experience since I am going through that too. BTW i found that my test levels were still dropping 4 weeks after I started PCT..... so you may not have bottomed out yet. But I'm an old basterd- hahahahaha

BTW i found that my test levels were still dropping 4 weeks after I started post cycle therapy (pct)..... so you may not have bottomed out yet. But I'm an old basterd- hahahahaha

Im back Mr. Venice Beach. Damn everytime I read that I ask myself why in the fuck did I move back to the east coast from huntington beach 5 yrs. ago. I was only there for 6 months but loved every minute of it.

As for the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I had my appintment today and my endo is a total ripper, hilarious dude. I think he still had a toot on from the night before he defintiely does not look like someone to recommend test. At any rate, got the blood drawn and ill hear about the results by the end of the week. I didn't bottom out until about a month after post cycle therapy (pct) last time either so I'M a little concerned these levels might be in tack but I will be crashing hard soon. Sex drive is still up nice somehow and I got a nice little squat session in today so thats what has me to believe the clomid is doing it's job but like I said ill probably be fucked after that and maybe shit out of luck for any therapy unless I come clean to the guy and tell him about my juice use if you will. I heard from the trainer at the gym that they wont give you therapy if you admit to using gear. What did you say or were you not asked? Shit, you will probably have it on the shelf in Cali at Wal-mart soon, right next to the herb selection.

Oh yeah gotta tell you this. So I only saw this drunk they call an endo for all of a second and there was a 30 yr old chic who gave me my exam before him. She was grabbing and massaging my nuts and I almost popped one on her, lol. Guess she was checkin for testicular cancer but man she was goin at it, lol. She was also like do you use testosterone, I said no while laughing I don't venture into those waters I'M a golfer not a football player. Then the question, are your arms and shoulders always this big, yeah I come from big stock. Last ?, what about this body hair and acne scares, Well dont know where the grizzly hair came from but the acne was from a cheap wax kit that broke me out to no return.

Definitely an interesting experience, the misses was like so I drove you all the way here today for half a hand job, lol.

Last edited:
Im back Mr. Venice Beach. Damn everytime I read that I ask myself why in the fuck did I move back to the east coast from huntington beach 5 yrs. ago. I was only there for 6 months but loved every minute of it.

As for the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I had my appintment today and my endo is a total ripper, hilarious dude. I think he still had a toot on from the night before he defintiely does not look like someone to recommend test. At any rate, got the blood drawn and ill hear about the results by the end of the week. I didn't bottom out until about a month after post cycle therapy (pct) last time either so I'M a little concerned these levels might be in tack but I will be crashing hard soon. Sex drive is still up nice somehow and I got a nice little squat session in today so thats what has me to believe the clomid is doing it's job but like I said ill probably be fucked after that and maybe shit out of luck for any therapy unless I come clean to the guy and tell him about my juice use if you will. I heard from the trainer at the gym that they wont give you therapy if you admit to using gear. What did you say or were you not asked? Shit, you will probably have it on the shelf in Cali at Wal-mart soon, right next to the herb selection.

Oh yeah gotta tell you this. So I only saw this drunk they call an endo for all of a second and there was a 30 yr old chic who gave me my exam before him. She was grabbing and massaging my nuts and I almost popped one on her, lol. Guess she was checkin for testicular cancer but man she was goin at it, lol. She was also like do you use testosterone, I said no while laughing I don't venture into those waters I'M a golfer not a football player. Then the question, are your arms and shoulders always this big, yeah I come from big stock. Last ?, what about this body hair and acne scares, Well dont know where the grizzly hair came from but the acne was from a cheap wax kit that broke me out to no return.

Definitely an interesting experience, the misses was like so I drove you all the way here today for half a hand job, lol.

Man - sounds like u got a full exam. Too bad she didn't test your prostate too...;-)

My experience with the doc was similarly disappointing. First thing he said was no then lets do a blood test. when it came back low at 275 - he told me that's almost within range for normal at 300. But i said "is there a difference between an optimal level and a minimum level? He didn't know jack about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but wouldnt refer me to an endo! then the was the intern who came in ahead of him - nice enuf lady by clearly a lesbian and not a lipstick one either! It was like being felt up by a gym coach - LOL then i had eo give her all the symptoms - no sex drive no strength, depressed, no boners...etc. and then she latch on to the boners - "How hard can you get? what does it feel like? Do you get engorged? hahahahaha I was like "are you asking for any reason in particular or just that you've never had a man?" hahahahaha

and so it goes - ttyl:destroy:

Report From Endo

Well I got some interesting news this week from the results of my lab work with the endo. T level came back 188 but im sure that will dye now im off the clomid. They found a problem however.

Apparently the leutinizing hormone that pumps testosterone from the pituatary gland to the body isn't pumpimg any at all. They now have me schedueled for an MRI on the brain to see if there is a tumor on the pituatary gland that would need removed. This would require brain surgery nice huh. Not sure how this has happened and whether or not its a binine tumor yet but we will find out. Needless to say it's got me a little freaked out. Any thoughts on this?

Report From Endo

Well I got some interesting news this week from the results of my lab work with the endo. T level came back 188 but im sure that will dye now im off the clomid. They found a problem however.

Apparently the leutinizing hormone that pumps testosterone from the pituatary gland to the body isn't pumpimg any at all. They now have me schedueled for an MRI on the brain to see if there is a tumor on the pituatary gland that would need removed. This would require brain surgery nice huh. Not sure how this has happened and whether or not its a binine tumor yet but we will find out. Needless to say it's got me a little freaked out. Any thoughts on this?

Good news is 188 should elicit TRT...

Being as you just came off a cycle that kinda makes sense that your LH levels are in the shitter... I would bet that a full post cycle therapy (pct) plus some extra time off would get them where they need to be. Obviously, I hope for your sake it's not a tumor, but I would highly doubt it.

A close friend of mine had the same thing done 11 years ago. Went to the endo like U, was told things similar like U and Yes he had a tumor and yes it had to be removed. He made a full recovery and has been training for the last 9yrs. It was caused from AAS. Hopefully Dlove this isn't Ur situation bro.

Try not to stress, easier said than done. But no reason to get yourself all worked up til you know what your up against. Hope everything comes back fine.

Hey man - that's fukked - hope they are wrong, but good that you will get an MRI to figure it out. When is that scheduled? Keep me posted. It really suks to get those low numbers - even if you do get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Keep the faith dude!

When is that scheduled? !

I need to go monday. They say ill need to get my leg x rayed for further detail as well because the bb in my leg could throw the mri off. thats some shit huh. when i was young and folish we had bb gun wars lol.

At any rate, I dont know what to make of this. At best the endo said she would give test cream, lol. I highly doubt test cream is going to s0lve this I told her and she said well we can do a test shot every three weeks. didnt fight it but thought that the long ester was 2 week.

For now I still dont feel that bad still got strength and appetite but hpefully someones got the answer. I unfortunately no the answer and its the cure all just pricey, hgh 5iu a day, 250mg test week, anavar , im thinkin i might have to go for the hgh its about time.

might i add the good news is i got dmx and chronic pumpin on the stereo for a cabin full of about a hundred people. I decided to throw it all out on the line for tonights party and my final weekend rippin into the kind bud. Next week the shits on gonna get the problem with the possible tumor checked and im gonna tighten up the diet and train.

Hey man - party hardy - i will look for your post on Monday! have a good weekend. And yes she's full of shit - a shot every 3 weeks! your hormon levels will be up and down like a yo-yo.

Update from Endo

Well I slid by not having a tumor on the pituatry gland but man this endo is pretty weak. They said I can have androgel or one shot every 3 weeks or month, WTF. Is there some kind of long ester I haven't heard of yet. I always though shots were one every or 10 days but at any rate thats where I stand. Im waiting to hear from them this afternoon afternoon.

Well just my luck they called me in Andro gel down at the pharmacy. Dude I dont even know if I wanna pay the deductable for that.

Anybody heard much of the gel?

Well just my luck they called me in Andro gel down at the pharmacy. Dude I dont even know if I wanna pay the deductable for that.

Anybody heard much of the gel?

I heard nothing good regarding the Gel and yes... It's going to cost an ass load.

As far as the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) injection happening every 3-4 weeks, they basically made Sustanon (sust) for that reason exactly (but they found it doesn't actually work according to plan). I would look a little deeper into it and really pick her brain. I would also do yourself a favor and find some reputable research online and bring it to her and get her explanation about her reccomendations vs. the recommendations of the literature. Honestly, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) sounds great for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't even mess with it if the doctor doesn't know shit about it. Start looking around and find those people who "have a guy" that they go to who gets their levels at a nice and healthy range. I'm sure he's only a phone call away, you just have to find him.

heard from the pharmacy and the insurance wont cover the gel. kinda pissed a gel would be nice if it worked. i think ill check with the clinic in west palm again their shit was wicked and clean but a lot of oily skin. their growth runs 350us for a brick i beleive its called. all i know is thats 4iu a day and the company somotropin however its spelled.

well i gotta fiqure somethin out because my bones are even feeling weak from low test level. not exercising isnt helping in the least bit. i think ill tap into my norma amps and run one a week until i get some anavar. that will help motivation big time. im gonna do some before and after 3 month pics as well. let me know if you guys think ill get the life clinic to cover the growth hormone cost?

this is also an outrage of the providers in the states and how bad the healthcare coverage really is here. only reason i say that is funny timing we had affleck insurance in the office thursday to give a better quote for our business, their charging us 40K+ to insure the health of 3 staff members and me and the old man. mamsi is our current provider.

Broski - I feel yor pain! My doc said i wasn't covered either but i could still get the script for $500 of gel a month! That suks! Keep me posted.

You way just have to suck up the cost now and then tell the Dr. it doesn't work for you. I'm pretty sure if you got on test injections from a Dr. worth a shit, you won't be paying much at all for the generic Watson Test Cyp 200mg/ml. And it all you're going to be looking to do is run 200-400mg/wk, you're going to be MONEY.

Lean, did you get the Watson Cyp a while back and wasn't it ~$100 for the 20ml??

Back