Dloves lifting log

Milk, maybe you could check with some of the older vets on here on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if they experience some of the things Im experiencing on this low dose.

Like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for someone who started with 160 T-level maybe the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isn't needed i dunno?

Sense of well being up and down unless lots of cardio is done?

Sleep isn't imprving much I read where it helps when levels come back?

Appetite really hasn't improved much?

I wouldn't really worry too much yet. You haven't been on for all that long if I'm not mistaken and remember... This dose is bringing you back to a "normal" range.

I don't think you're going to notice improvements in leaps and bounds, but you should start to feel better and better as you go... IMHO sense of well being is much more related to sleep/nutrition/exercise with test levels being important enough to consider, but not key. Again, a low dose will help improve this, but nothing like running a gram of Test would do.

I don't use straps man. My grip is fine with just chalk. You might have meant the knee wraps? I got the knee wraps from inzer.net

Dlove, just a suggestion. I wonder if maybe the sense of well being not being there is in your head?

Not that your crazy or dont know yourself, but maybe your expecting too much too soon, or maybe your just thinking about it too much and not letting yourself really see the improvements.

Just a thought.

Hope everything gets better and good luck.

Thanx Barn I think you and Milky might be right. Shit is crazy at the office in a good way but just innundated with a boatload of emails. Personal life has a view quirks as well.

Monday Afternoon

Felt really low on energy before the gym again but after my third or fourth warm-up the shit was on. Really felt good after the gym, I had a couple cold muscle milks from the gas station then an icy shower, shot of enanthate then polished off with a nice blow job lmfao and now a nice 90/10 lean ground round and rice dinner with asparagus,tomatoes and green peppers, I feel great hope it lasts.

I am making a trip down to the city for more protein powder and was wondering your guys thoughts on NO Explode or GNC's version of that? I could use a nice pick me up before the gym and I am kinda sick of caffeine.

BACK

Deadlifts, narrow stance and narrow grip-10x135, 6x185, 5x735 lol,SURE, 5x225, 5x275, 5x315, 5x375, then I put on 405 and was gonna squeeze out 8 or so but said fuck it and got my intensity really rised up and I put on 2 10's and hit 5x425 didn't have any left in the tank but got the 5th clean. This is a 20lb jump in 2 weeks.

Hammy curls on life fitnness stack-4 sets really increased weight on this too

Underhand narrow grip- 3 sets heaviest was increased to 175

Crunches 3 sets getting well over 20, finally seeing increase in weight used or reps.

All in all good day for feeling so weak before the gym and low on energy. I had to send my belt back to inzer their really pissing me off. They sent a 2xl didn't even go arund my waist so they sent a 3xl and still didn't fit. Im not a fat ass nor do I have a belly by any means. They have been charging me to ship these belts back and forth and now they want to charg me for a lever belt, fucked up. Their knee wraps are the shit and my knees feel better with the weight used lately.

Last edited:
Niiice workout dude! I especially liked the afternoon prep - that's the BEST way to get all your muscles warmed up! I imagine that feeling of well being was back!!!!

I am making a trip down to the city for more protein powder and was wondering your guys thoughts on NO Explode or GNC's version of that? I could use a nice pick me up before the gym and I am kinda sick of caffeine.

I buy everything online and I think GNC is a total rip off, but that's not important. I would go with something other than NO Explode because it rots the shit out of my stomach... to the point of almost feeling nauseous. I've used SuperPump250 (Gaspari), CytoNox (Cytogenix), NOShotgun (VPX), Juggarnaut (Infinite Labs), Dark Rage (MHP), and NanoVapor (MuscleTech)... Thank you Arnold Classic and I liked SuperPump250 the most by far. Great energy, great pump, no stomach rot... Just my opinion.

I think ill try the superpump 250 milk. Gaspari has always made a great product and you and lean both say you have had nice results from it.

Well hit the boards today for the first time in two months and wasn't impressed at all. I dont know if it's because of such a late work-out or what but only a 30lb jump in two months. Here are my numbers from this journal on 5/21,

2' BOARD PRESS- 6 warm-ups working up 265x4. Then stalled on 275x3. Tried to get more comfortable with form so I 225x7 then 135 no board real slow. I learned and felt the trick this set that mike was talking about turning the palms to the pinky as you lower the bar. It really is a great way to turn the elbows in as you lower the weight.

Now todays work-out on 7/22

2 board press- warmed up with 6 sets and then hit 245x5, 275x5 and final working set was 295x4 with a little spot in the middle, so not all clean. Finished up with 135 no boards just practicing PL form didn't go near fatique, just practice.

Assistance work was 3 sets of cable flyes and 3 sets of underhand one arm tricep pressdown.

Ab work and called it a day.

I can tell I am definitely due for a cruise next week. Joints are a little taxed so are the muscles arund the elbows into the forearms. I also got a little peicing pain in the inside of my front right delt at the bottom of the trap.

I definitely need to think about the routine. I am slipping a little I think with my last warm-up set in all lifts, I think it's more of a working set at 70% max so I might need to make an adjustment. I can't decide whether to start the 5/3/1 or go back to 2 working sets 6 warm-ups.

Game plan will be to cruise next week then come back and try these #'s the following week,

2 board press-305x5

Deadlift-435x5

Squat- back in the rack hopefully not concerned with #'s yet till I feel 100%

Military Press-155x5

I think ill try the superpump 250 milk. Gaspari has always made a great product and you and lean both say you have had nice results from it.

Well hit the boards today for the first time in two months and wasn't impressed at all. I dont know if it's because of such a late work-out or what but only a 30lb jump in two months. Here are my numbers from this journal on 5/21,

I definitely need to think about the routine. I am slipping a little I think with my last warm-up set in all lifts, I think it's more of a working set at 70% max so I might need to make an adjustment. I can't decide whether to start the 5/3/1 or go back to 2 working sets 6 warm-ups.

You'll like the SuperPump pre-workout... It gives you a good little burst of energy.

30lbs jump in 2 months is GREAT!!!! That's 180lbs in a year lol. Just think about it that way.

I only do 3 warm-ups and then get at it. For example, tomorrow on Bench Day I'll do 135x5, 155x5, 175x5 and then attempt 225x5, 255x3, 285x1+ (5/3/1). I'll add some stretching in there as well...

5/3/1 That's all I'm going to say about that.

Friday Morning

Had a great day today. My brother is in town on vacation here at the lake with us and I haven't seen him or my neice for over a yr.

Pretty big jump on squats today

Legs

Smith Machine Squats-7 warmups, 3 working sets 315x5, 365x5, 405x4 2 left in the tank

Seated Machine Leg Press-4 sets high reps

Hip Abductor-2 sets hig reps

Lat pulldown high rep to stretch the back 1 set 20 rep

abs 2 sets 30 seated crunch

Nice improvemnet and the knees felt fine but not having my belt is not good. Lower back is pretty smoked but should be fine in a day or two. Thank god next week is a cruise cause the increase in strength really makes my muscles need some rest to rebuild. Im guessing my 405x5 on the smith is probably 350 in the rack. I tested the smith to the rack a ways back on bench and its usually about two 25's shy on the freebar compared to the machine. I will be happy to get back to the power rack for squats and goodmorning so I can get some nice growth in the legs. I took some measurements today and arms were in a little over 19, quads 29-30, chest 54. I will try mesauring again in 6 months and look for an improvement but it is really hard getting 20 inch arms and 32 quads and 60 inch chest. Thats my ultimate goal, lol:)

Friday Morning

Had a great day today. My brother is in town on vacation here at the lake with us and I haven't seen him or my neice for over a yr.

Pretty big jump on squats today

Legs

Smith Machine Squats-7 warmups, 3 working sets 315x5, 365x5, 405x4 2 left in the tank

Seated Machine Leg Press-4 sets high reps

Hip Abductor-2 sets hig reps

Lat pulldown high rep to stretch the back 1 set 20 rep

abs 2 sets 30 seated crunch

Nice improvemnet and the knees felt fine but not having my belt is not good. Lower back is pretty smoked but should be fine in a day or two. Thank god next week is a cruise cause the increase in strength really makes my muscles need some rest to rebuild. Im guessing my 405x5 on the smith is probably 350 in the rack. I tested the smith to the rack a ways back on bench and its usually about two 25's shy on the freebar compared to the machine. I will be happy to get back to the power rack for squats and goodmorning so I can get some nice growth in the legs. I took some measurements today and arms were in a little over 19, quads 29-30, chest 54. I will try mesauring again in 6 months and look for an improvement but it is really hard getting 20 inch arms and 32 quads and 60 inch chest. Thats my ultimate goal, lol:)

Great job training the legs today, but don't get overzealous. Coming back from a knee injury can be tough and the LAST thing you need/want is a nagging injury that is going to slow your progress. Right now I'd be looking to get controlled, slow, deep, perfect reps in the rack. Don't be afraid to add weight to the bar but don't compromise anything else for it. Remember... the Monsters of Pittsburgh don't care about your Squat :biggthump

Lol no shit man its all about the bench with those guys in Pitt. The room where the comp is is dead by the time the deadlift comes around, it's unfortunate bench is macho but not the real deal. Im glad next week is a cruise. I think I will get back in the rack and try light controlled reps like you said milk. I tried really filling the chest cavity with air all the way to the stomach felt like I was gonna pop, lol it feels like your gonna explode when you get somewhat heavy weight on the bar on your traps the weight with the inhale of air is sweet. It's a tough thing to explain. What else was nice is I really like pushing out the stomach to as you squat really helps squeeze extra reps out and keep balanced

I was a little worried and thught I might have been a little to complacent yesterday going heavier but all is well today. My body is smoked however. I just went for a 1 mile trail walk threw the park while holding my neice, it was great, shes a little tank that was a workout lol.

Last edited:
Hey man;

Nice workout - bet you'll reach your goals in the next year! You def got the dedication, and you're lifting some heavy ass weight. I got to catch up to you - it will be tough....LOL

BTW - try doing push ups with your neice on your back - great chest workout! Hahahahaha - used to do those w/ my son but now he's 90lbs!

Hey man;

Nice workout - bet you'll reach your goals in the next year! You def got the dedication, and you're lifting some heavy ass weight. I got to catch up to you - it will be tough....LOL

BTW - try doing push ups with your neice on your back - great chest workout! Hahahahaha - used to do those w/ my son but now he's 90lbs!

Thanx lean I hope to reach my deadlift goal by spring, theres a comp in Pitt I wouldn't mind attending. 1-2 yr. goal is to score a 1500 at a meet. Squat 500, Dead 600, bench 400. It sounds like a lot but I think it's doable. My maxes now probably =1,200-1,300. Nothing a little anadrol wont fix, lol. Theres a couple guys out there that are elite PLers coming in over 2,600 lmao, thats some serious business right there.

This week was a cruise week nothing crazy to report on. I really liked how going light after 4 heavy weeks has loosened me up a good bit. My lower back was feeling tight but not anymore. For back I didn't DL just BB rows which I am not a fan of anymore. Rope work, pull-overs and curls. Pretty much a BBing type workout. Chest was weird, somehow with only 5 sets of light high rep incline BB press with 185 then seated machine press my triceps were ripping out of my arm my chic said it looked like an abnormal hump, lol bitch that was muscle haha. Finished up chest with arnold presses and pec-deck. Legs are gonna be light tday nice controlled squats no box in the rack goin deep. I played 18 holes yesterday at the mountain course so my legs are pretty sore so ill be going real easy.

Next week goals, I really wanna test my 1 rep max but if I dont ill start the rotation over. deadlift 435x5, bench press-275x5, squat-to be determined first time in the rack goin heavy have no clue what ill hit.

I picked up some sustain alpha hence the 40% discount. PP has lightning fast shipping. Im not a fan of suppliments but since its a topical solution I like that and Im kinda curious what all the rave over their products have been lately. Ill be taken 5 pumps 5 days on 2 off for two months if I like it ill keep taking it. As for the test still n major improvement but im ding better. HGH would still be nice, but ill wait till im older.

Last edited:
Wedsnesday

Pretty shitty day today. Worked has me slammed and I need to fiqure out a new schedule or at least get another power rack and a lot of weight again when we move into the house next month. I was drained today and also hadn't lifted for 3 days after my cruise last week. Odds are this week is going to be another not so heavy week. I dont have my belt yet Inzer is saying 3-4 weeks until mine is ready it's some custom made belt like I need all that. No real noticable change yet with Sustain Alpha and im feeling pretty weak all over. Had a BBer style workout today I was pretty sketched goin up to 440 on DL's and decided against it with out a belt, and are gym doesn't have any to use.

Back

BB Rows in the smith-5 sets last was 315 for 8 nice low bend not that standing up cheating bullshit.

One arm pulls on high pulley- went pretty heavy but forgot the weight used but it was better than before I know. 4 sets 20,16,12,10

Upright Rows-3 sets of 10 35 a side. Dont really like these anymore to risky of an exercise.

Biked for 15 and rolled.

Im actually surprised I got 315 for 8 on rows because some fucked up shit happened today. My line of work can get stressful at times and a co-worker gave me a couple strong xanax to settle the nerves. Well that with my bennadryl today wasn't exactly a great motivator for a late evening lift which I already hate and am weaker in the evening. So I was low on cal's and having those meds in me I think the 315 x 8 wasn't to bad now I think of it. I totally forgot today was going to be DL's and wouldn't had taken the xannax had I remembered lol I wasn't thinkin.

I did get some great local grown produce from the farmers market on my lunch break and picked up a lot of good steaks for the rest of the week from our local butchers block. They sell great Grade A Angus Delmonicos for $7.49 a pound thats a steal compared to the grocery stores in MD. Hopefully I will eat good tommorow and hit some heavy bench friday that some more nice controlled squats saturday.

Would you guys recommend holding off pulling 450 off the floor no belt and squattin over 3 in the rack until i get my belt? I actually never wear one or had in the past and was fine but do notice some discomfort in the lower back without.

When should I feel the sustain alpha? I was also considering maybe uping the dose of test to 500 for 10 weeks than back to 250 for a little, any thoughts? I also need a nice vid clip on spotting someone in the squat rack. Theres a youngster in my gym I spotted today and might be seeing more of ten to help him out. He was only working with 275 for 5 but not deep and I had some issues on the spot getting the bar up over the hooks. I cradled him up well but he kind of dropped his hands down. Funny to he was also like myself afraid to really put the bar baclk on the traps while squatting.

Ill keep you posted on bench day friday. Hoping to hit over 300 for 5 with boards or 275 for 5 no boards, no xannax this time lol.

Oh I was in the hospital and they said I have an inflammed spleen not to serious but dont know if it will efeect anything. Looks as if I might have to e the gull bladder taken out. Im quessin it''s from to much fatty foods and or to much beer when ?I drink not gear related I hope. PEace

Hey Dlove - looks good - waiting to hear about Friday! Stay away from Dr. X - I used to use that shit and it makes the stress go away but puts you in the super slow mo. Later man!

Wedsnesday

Pretty shitty day today. Worked has me slammed and I need to fiqure out a new schedule or at least get another power rack and a lot of weight again when we move into the house next month. I was drained today and also hadn't lifted for 3 days after my cruise last week. Odds are this week is going to be another not so heavy week. I dont have my belt yet Inzer is saying 3-4 weeks until mine is ready it's some custom made belt like I need all that. No real noticable change yet with Sustain Alpha and im feeling pretty weak all over. Had a BBer style workout today I was pretty sketched goin up to 440 on DL's and decided against it with out a belt, and are gym doesn't have any to use.

Would you guys recommend holding off pulling 450 off the floor no belt and squattin over 3 in the rack until i get my belt? I actually never wear one or had in the past and was fine but do notice some discomfort in the lower back without.

When should I feel the sustain alpha? I was also considering maybe uping the dose of test to 500 for 10 weeks than back to 250 for a little, any thoughts? I also need a nice vid clip on spotting someone in the squat rack. Theres a youngster in my gym I spotted today and might be seeing more of ten to help him out. He was only working with 275 for 5 but not deep and I had some issues on the spot getting the bar up over the hooks. I cradled him up well but he kind of dropped his hands down. Funny to he was also like myself afraid to really put the bar baclk on the traps while squatting.

Ill keep you posted on bench day friday. Hoping to hit over 300 for 5 with boards or 275 for 5 no boards, no xannax this time lol.

Oh I was in the hospital and they said I have an inflammed spleen not to serious but dont know if it will efeect anything. Looks as if I might have to e the gull bladder taken out. Im quessin it''s from to much fatty foods and or to much beer when ?I drink not gear related I hope. PEace

Work gets in the way of life... It really sucks but you'll get through it.

I would hold off on the DLing and Squatting too heavy with out the belt for structural issues. The last thing you need is with a bum knee and tight back to do something stupid. Stick with form and reps until the knee gets healed up completely and you get the belt in. Plus I need you healthy for the Monsters of Bench in April.

Sustain Alpha should kick in about 10 days after you start applying it. Make sure you're doing it as PP says: 5 days on 2 days off. I wouldn't kick the Test up that high quite yet. If you want to increase it, hit 37mg/wk for a little while and see how you react.

Good luck with the spleen, you should be just fine.

Last edited:
Plus I need you healthy for the Monsters of Bench in April.

I will need to be more than healthy for that one, lol. Knowing my luck ill blow my back out there, shit. Luckily theres a 33+ group and not many are to strong haha.

This week was alright but had a set back on bench day. My blood pressure felt threw the roof for some reason so I took a beta blocker which whipped me pretty bad.

FRIDays session-10 sets flat bench worked up to 275 for 3, goal was 5 which I should easily hit next week.

Arnold Press 3 sets high reps

JM Press-3 sets 10+ with 105 no gain yet.

Side laterals-2 sets

Abs

SAturdauy Session Box Squats-10 sets working up to 335 for easy 5. I wached a nice youtube with Dave Tate explaining how to do they properly. Sucks I didnt watch it before but gives me something new to try out next week. I took some vids and realized I wasn't sitting mfar back enough on the box or stretching out the stance all the way.

HS Quad curl 3 sets high rep

Hip abduction 2 sets

Abs

Rested today and will be tommrow. Gonna keep eating more buffalo and trout this week and a lot of veggies from the towns farmers market its really helping to lean me out bigtime. The lifts have my shoulders/traps coming out nice but my arms are absolutely smoked serious burn. Ill try to get a vid of some DL's this week. Im thinking of shooting for my max maybe 495 I hope. I need to know how far off I am for monsters of bench this spring, lol.

Thoughts on working up to a 1rep max would be great. %'s in intensity is what im curious about. Im thinkin 6 warm-ups then 1 set 455 then 1 at 495.

Back