Dnp

cruz2zuniga

Hmmm....So I got some crystal dnp and it seems to be tougher to work with then regular powder. I let the crystal dry. So I decided to think of a different way to take it instead of capping it. This is the first time I got crystall dnp instead of powder both are tough to work with so thinking of doing it this way. Let me know what u guys think. Is the math right and would it be alright to take it like this.

say you have 10 grams of dnp - dinitrophenol -

you want to make 200mg caps

10g =10,000mg

take 90g of corn starch mix is with the 10g of dnp - dinitrophenol -

you now have 100g of 10,000mg dnp - dinitrophenol -

every 2 grams of powder should be roughly 200mg of dnp - dinitrophenol -

better mix it wll and i won't know how you would cap it. but if you have a 1/1000 scale you could just put it in some water or juice and drink it

Yes, I have ran dnp twice this would be my third time. So I know how to run it and not to be an idiot I just never used them without capping them... I figure that this would be easier and less mess. So just trying to see if my math is right so I could just measure it out and throw it down the hatch so to speak.

My cousin wants dnp real bad. idk much about it, its probably illegal right? So I guess I'm not allowed to ask for a source?

DNP Caps are illegal!!! The powder you can go and buy if you a turf care professional. You can pm me for a source if you want. I would recomend not buying caps ever. Get it yourself and either mix it or take it straight up either way is gross. This way you know you got the real stuff. It works so far I have lost 7 pounds since tuesday but I run at 200mgs over a long period of time. The sides arnt bad at all I got crystal and i would never go over 400. Ill update every week. Never forget diet is key and cardio as well with it better results.

Cant pm bro this site doesnt let you pm if you havnt posted a certain amount sorry. Ill update my weight loss in a bout a week which will be 400 for two weeks. then back to 200 for two weeks then finish off at 400mgs for two more weeks

I'm not stopping you from using DNP, but I would be very worried about messing up the mixture. Mix the DNP with something around the same density, otherwise you'll get areas with more DNP and areas with less. I've heard about too many DNP death's due to improper dosages. I wish you the best of luck but DON'T FUCK UP THE DOSAGE!

Have fun with your DNP cycle.

swear Im tempted to try this stuff again. Had bad experience years ago though.
i dont know anyone that has this stuff right now, but could ask around I guess.
I had no idea you could buy the stuff yourself and mix it if youre a turf care professional. learn something new.

DNP Caps are illegal!!! The powder you can go and buy if you a turf care professional. You can pm me for a source if you want. I would recomend not buying caps ever. Get it yourself and either mix it or take it straight up either way is gross. This way you know you got the real stuff. It works so far I have lost 7 pounds since tuesday but I run at 200mgs over a long period of time. The sides arnt bad at all I got crystal and i would never go over 400. Ill update every week. Never forget diet is key and cardio as well with it better results.

Keywords right there "turf care professional" give it to your lawn, not your body

LOL, Ran DNP last summer,200 per day,results were great,no bad side effects. You must not go over 400 or youll burn up,this product can kill you and if abused,it will..

Oh DNP, the old days. Fuck that compound and the horse it rode in on. Never again in my life. Landed up in the hospital years and years ago with it. It is just pointless. Yeah, let's take poison so we can lose 1 lb per day and be severely dehydrated instead of just dieting and possibly using another safe compound like T3. To me, you are just playing with fire with it and your organs.

Back