• yes, always

Votes: 241 68.3%
  • no, never

Votes: 58 16.4%
  • sometimes, depends where im shooting

Votes: 54 15.3%

• Total voters
Ozzy27 said:
I'll asperate a couple of time during injection just to make sure. If it starts pushing to easy , and I'm using oil , I will check to make sure I didn't hit a vein.

:D I do the samething.

u can aspirate with one hand...all u gotta do is stabilize the syring with ur thumb and pinkie, then push upwards with ur index and middle finger upwards...that will be enough for aspiration...

if you secure the syringe, how can it move? and also PB, i can taste my tren from time to time, and i know i am not in a vein...

the syringe moves. no way you hold it perfectly still. if it moves deeper 1/16 of an inch it could be in a vein or move out of one. if you taste it you nicked a vein.

Last edited:
i have had a bad run the last few shots...i must be moving the pin around. i inject, aspirate-no blood, then after a cc or so i notice all of the sudden the oil is going in way to easy. i aspirate again and sure enough, got blood. so i have to dig around and aspirate until i can finish the inject. this happened i think 3 times in the last week or so. by the way , i shoot in the quads.

pullinbig said:
the syringe moves. no way you hold it perfectly still. if it moves deeper 1/16 of an inch it could be in a vein or move out of one. if you taste it you nicked a vein.
99% of people who use fina/tren taste it every shot w/out hitting a vein !

Back