do you always aspirate?

• yes, always

Votes: 241 68.3%
  • no, never

Votes: 58 16.4%
  • sometimes, depends where im shooting

Votes: 54 15.3%

• Total voters
When in 1st cycle, yes everytime...then in my 2nd and 3rd, I became a wizeass...never did and I really suffered for it! Now every time whether I like it or not...I do get pissed when i draw blood cause I need to shoot again...damd it! But I get blood alot, so....now-always!

i always aspirate... makes no sense to do it sometimes, and sometimes not... its easy and takes a couple seconds so theres no reason not too

ALWAYS MY FELLOW BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S, BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY, ONCE YOU DON'T IT MIGHT BE WHEN YOU IN A VIEN AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT, JUST BE SMART...PEACE. PL

i've never hit a vien, but my buddy is on his first cycle and he did. he didnt aspirate and he found out what enanthate feels like really coursing through his veins. he said it was painfull when it hit his head. i think i'll continue aspirating.

tell you the truth i never have. i did not even know about it till i came to sites like this.

i will start on my next cycle though.

I always try 2, but sometimes when doing delts it is kinda difficult. Sometimes I can do it 1 handed while in my delt, and sometimes it won't budge. Always in quads though, then I have both hands free.

It's easy to aspirate and inject one-handed in glutes and delts, aspirate with thumb nail. A little flick is all you need, if you aspirate TOO hard, the negative pressure you create can collapse the thin-walled vein around the needle tip, and no blood comes back, you inject IV.
I don't do it with B-12, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), stuff like that, but with oil-based gear?! Crazy not to. A big, viscous oil emolism has the potential to kill you. It takes about 5 seconds for that stuff to hit the pulmonary artery. Be careful, it only takes one out of 10,000, half a second is worth it.

Well...

Years ago I didn't. Then it was a kinda off and on thing. Now...everytime! Not sure how many of you guys have actually hit a vein, but if you haven't know that it sucks much ass. I felt like I had goddamn pnumonia. Lungs felt las if they had a bunch of fluid in them (couldn't imagine what TB would be like). I didn't notice anything in my head, pain wise, though. Same symptoms for a friend of mine that did it too. If you do hit a vein, a bit of advice, take a shot of whiskey or something right away. It opens up ones lungs (I am not gonna go into the physiology of it). Albuterol might work too, if it's handy, Clen would take longer to kick in and by the time it did the feeling would be gone. But either way the feeling of drowning goes away.

Re: Well...

not2friendly said:
Years ago I didn't. Then it was a kinda off and on thing. Now...everytime! Not sure how many of you guys have actually hit a vein, but if you haven't know that it sucks much ass. I felt like I had goddamn pnumonia. Lungs felt las if they had a bunch of fluid in them (couldn't imagine what TB would be like). I didn't notice anything in my head, pain wise, though. Same symptoms for a friend of mine that did it too. If you do hit a vein, a bit of advice, take a shot of whiskey or something right away. It opens up ones lungs (I am not gonna go into the physiology of it). Albuterol might work too, if it's handy, Clen would take longer to kick in and by the time it did the feeling would be gone. But either way the feeling of drowning goes away.

You're describing what I just mentioned in my previous post: a pulmonary oil embolus. You had a generalized, reactive pulmonary vasoconstriction, with an acute increase in pulmonary vascular resistance, putting a huge (but temporary) strain on the right ventricle of the heart. In someone with heart disease or a congenital defect, this could result in an AMI (heart attack). Probably experienced some secondary pulmonary edema, too (fluid in the alveoli or air sacs, hence the shortness of breath).
I hope everyone sees your post; this is nothing to fuck around with when you're injecting oils!! Aspirate, and then don't move it around while injecting.

DRveejay11 said:
What's up there Buffdoc? Just chiming in to say HI bro :)

Hey, bro,
Things are good with me. I like this board, I bounce back and forth between here and EF.
Take care.

Back