Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

It is true that Sweden is great at many things. I could list them......but damn that would be self defeating. Lol.
But your country is only good.....at anything.....because we allow it. You're welcome.

That's the kind of American statement you're looking for isnt it? So you can say "well golly gee there fella.....I sure didn't realize that people like you existed......" Your responses to me are hilarious now.

Go ahead.....say some more silly shit. Try to be the better man. Try to choose the moral high ground to make me look bad. Tell me that you love the US and havent said anything wrong. Tell me you arent a liar. Tell me that you are not a walking talking contradiction. Tell everyone here that LateStart is the only patriot that loves his country enough to call bullshit on you. Tell everyone how stupid I am.....and how you are better educated because you had an American roommate. Tell everyone that you know how to cut and paste "facts" and that any disagreement with those "facts" means that the people living it are liars.

I cant wait to see which of the things you've already said that you're going to repeat now. All the while saying that you are the victim. Go back 8 pages and see where you picked the fight. I have never backed down from a bully and I'm not starting now. "You don't have the right to not be offended". Maybe not here......but face to face I do. "What about the freedom of speech?" ....Sure I believe in the freedom of speech....and the freedom for me to not like what you say and to shut your mouth for you if you find it difficult to do yourself. Of course.......the internet has taken that right away from me. Lol

Calm down little fella......nobody have given you any death threats. Theyve just told you that you would lack the courage of your convictions in person. In person youd understand that you have offended me. And youd probably have seen the look on my face when you started and just stopped right there. Most likely changed your tone a little and had intelligent conversation. Or......perhaps you wouldve missed all the subtle hints that make people act decent to one another, even to confused lil terrorist wanna be haters like yourself.

Just keep them coming lil man. Too late to be civil now I guess

Except the article i posted explicitly states otherwise but you didn't read that one either.
Across the country in 2018 a total of 47 officers were killed in the line of duty, 2 of where from chicago.
On the flip side, your police, across the country shot and killed 992 people in 2018.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/officer-shooting-deaths-2018-trnd/index.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...gs-2018/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b4a8e37c416d

So the media is legit when it supports your point but corrupt when it does not? lol....

I***8217;ve dealt with my fair share of police. If a cops life is in jeopardy then shoot the motherfucker putting his life in jeopardy. If someone is stupid enough to do something to get shot then so be it. Less tax money going to prison. The media is corrupt in a bad way.

Hey Santa...how did your parents react when you were honest with them about being gay? You seem like you have some hatred about a lot of things. It***8217;s obvious you hate the Christian religion, by the screen name you use. I***8217;m just wondering not being a jerk or attacking your character. It must of been hard to deal with, having to deny it all those years and then hate religion because homosexuality is looked down on in the Bible.....after all you are classified as a Sodomite. You have such pent up anger and we***8217;re here to help.

can someone write a short summary of the last few pages? thanks. i have to know what i've missed.. i love drama more than an old lady

To all who may be reading this......please, if you are patriotic and angered by santas words please say so. He needs to hear that we dont like it...especially from someone who doesnt live here or anywhere that has to deal with it. I'm just curious if you chose a side, which side would you come down on? I am very curious.

To all who may be reading this......please, if you are patriotic and angered by santas words please say so. He needs to hear that we dont like it...especially from someone who doesnt live here or anywhere that has to deal with it. I'm just curious if you chose a side, which side would you come down on? I am very curious.

Love it or leave it pal!

i'm not sure what this argument is about but i'll chime in..

until i was 19 i moved back and forth from another country then i moved there for 6 years. studied at international schools and university, and was in the army over there... and i have to say.. there are so many idiots who think they know everything about america because they are updated on all current events and interested in politics and what not. they don't. i believe that there is NO WAY you can be a full on expert about another country if you don't even fucking live there, and even then it's not certain. i don't care how educated you think you are.

there are zero "no-go zones" in america. zero. none. if there were areas in america similar to gaza or the west bank, we would have sent in the national guard or the fucking US marines in there by now to wipe them out. i'm not even trying to criticize you here because that is generally not a good communication tactic, but you don't know the first thing about war or conflict, santa... your country is neutral. myself, my father, my extended family, and every single person on the street in my country are war veterans. now i'm not saying those are the only people who know about conflict, i'm just saying that those people know best and there is a huge HUGE dichotomy in the people of your country, versus israel and the US.

america sets the tone for much of the world in most things. if you are a very beautiful person from germany and become a successful model, you will eventually be based out of the US if you are the best. same goes for if you're a successful musician. you can be successful in your own country, but once you are famous in the US you are basically an international star. there are no super stars that are totally exclusive to america, but there are in europe and asia. in some countries there are celebrities worth millions and millions but the rest of the world has never heard of them. if you're well known in america, you're known everywhere.

we may not be the best but we've branded a certain lifestyle. there are no terms such as "the austrian dream" or "the swedish lifestyle", yet people all over the world are familiar with the slogan "american dream" because it holds a certain special meaning. not to start a pissing contest, but america has given the rest of the world some of the best things in history, and modern day life. the best thing out of sweden is ikea and volvo and those things arent even that great lol. those may sound like stupid points to make, but at the end of the day you're the one posting about no go zones or whatever the fuck on an online steroid board, where the only thing we really should be talking about here is how we all must have a couple screws loose because we like doing this thing we do.

america's not perfect and there sure is a lot of chaos here but i bet the best party you've ever been to had some chaos there. i also think we do the most juice but i'll have to look into that one lol

Last edited:
Damn. Since our man Santa has given up, for the day at least, I went back and read the beginning of this thread. All I said was "be nice".....and Santa proceeded to call Americans unpatriotic nazis!?!?
And then later on in the thread he says he was the one who was attacked? Just crazy. Maybe we heard no rebuttal cuz he sobered up and realized he has written some hateful shit

Hey Santa...how did your parents react when you were honest with them about being gay? You seem like you have some hatred about a lot of things. It***8217;s obvious you hate the Christian religion, by the screen name you use. I***8217;m just wondering not being a jerk or attacking your character. It must of been hard to deal with, having to deny it all those years and then hate religion because homosexuality is looked down on in the Bible.....after all you are classified as a Sodomite. You have such pent up anger and we***8217;re here to help.

This post lets me know I won lol.
Thanks bro :)

It seems you havent read what you've written Santa. You can give praise and spew hate about the same subject in the way that you do. It's the equivalent of me saying "Santa you seem well educated" and then following it up with "you're an idiot. A stoner moron who thinks he knows America because he watched the Kardashians ". Lmao :) Not that I did EXACTLY that or anything but if I did it wouldbe been obvious to an educated man that I was making fun of him right? The same way that "praising " the US and the bashing it with hate might seem equally as disingenuous?

Ehm... You can be both well educated and even intelligent and make stupid and even idiot decisions?
Or simply just saying something idiotic. I'm sure you won't get it this time either since we're on attempt 22 trying to explain basic logic to you...

Last edited:
You're still trying to play the soft little victim here. Well youre soft..... but you're no victim. Most of your wild accusations that I've called lies are just nonsense......your conspiracy theories are wild bro. Everyone that has read them knows it's just some stoner sitting on his couch playing keyboard cowboy over foreign policy he can only read about. You know nothing other than what you've googled and what some roommate of yours told you. Let me guess.....he was a stoner too? Two high kids hatching conspiracy theories while you learn what it's like to be American? Please. I've told you over and over that talking to an American doesnt make you tolerant or compassionate about what it's like to live in another culture. And yes......I know you have talked out of both sides of your mouth. That's right......you said you loved and you said you hated America.
You're still transparent as hell. You didn't think people like me existed?!?!? Lying little punk bitch.....you came here armed with your shitty username and your anti American horse shit because you knew DAMN GOOD AND WELL THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME EXISTED!!!!

And you can play ignorant victim again if you like......"where have i mentioned your wife". It was an example you idiot. An example of what you are doing. Bashing something that someone loves and thinking they wont get mad?!? An example of how you might find yourself in this exact situation if you said something about someone's loved one. Some of us love our country. And if you didnt think people like me existed, lying little shit, then all ya had to do is bring your big mouth to the southern United states and open that mouth like you have here. Youd find out there are a lot of me in the world. We love our country and hate terrorist mentality like yours.

I am not the problem here Santa. You are the problem.....people like me are the solution. Men stand up for what they believe and they tell people who attack them to fuck off. It's what we do. We dont back down for people like you. You are a tiny little bully. Bullies like you can only bully on the internet. In real life you mostly keep your little mouth shut and show respect around people like me.
I'll stop for now.......gotta read your next response and hope it contains coherent thought.....truth instead of lies.....and respect for your superiors lil man

That's the thing though man, you have done nothing of what you claim... I have posted links and sources to everything i've said and shockingly nothing has been refuted or questioned by either you or anon. Even a blind man can see why thats the case.
So when you make up facts, lie, attack my character etc and I defend myself, it doesn't make me anything of the character traits you claim.

In this thread alone, i've gone from 150 to 158 rep power, that's how I know your own americans are laughing behind your back but are too patriotic to come out and take my side. Funny as fuck if you ask me :)

Damn. Since our man Santa has given up, for the day at least, I went back and read the beginning of this thread. All I said was "be nice".....and Santa proceeded to call Americans unpatriotic nazis!?!?
And then later on in the thread he says he was the one who was attacked? Just crazy. Maybe we heard no rebuttal cuz he sobered up and realized he has written some hateful shit

Easter bro... We had holidays until tuesday and I can't always be here 24/7 lol....
See, now you make shit up again... Show me the qoute where I called you "unpatrioc nazi's"... Because you can't... Moron.

So latestart, anon has clearly shown he's lost this. I ain't even gonna entertain his kindergarten levels, even if him reaching those levels of defeat are funny as fuck to me and I would like to keep beating the dead horse simply because I can and it's so easy to trigger weak minded people.... but I really see no point anymore. Its starting to be beneath me.

How about you? Are you gonna leave this with whatever little dignity you have left or you wanna reach his levels too?

Last edited:

I missed this, this lets me know i've won when you're so desperate that you have to ask people to chim in, like they aren't men enough to come out and speak their thoughts.
Ever considered they just don't agree with you and actually agree with me? Of course you haven't because you can't differentiate anything to save your life.
You insulted your own countrymen without even realizing, so fucking golden, i'm rolling on the floor trying to catch my breath lol....

I've gotten 8 rep power in this thread alone, from both the people running this site and other americans. This was fun but just like anon, you're starting to become beneath me and this circle jerking where you can't understand basic logic is just tiring to see.

Last edited:
i'm not sure what this argument is about but i'll chime in..

until i was 19 i moved back and forth from another country then i moved there for 6 years. studied at international schools and university, and was in the army over there... and i have to say.. there are so many idiots who think they know everything about america because they are updated on all current events and interested in politics and what not. they don't. i believe that there is NO WAY you can be a full on expert about another country if you don't even fucking live there, and even then it's not certain. i don't care how educated you think you are.

there are zero "no-go zones" in america. zero. none. if there were areas in america similar to gaza or the west bank, we would have sent in the national guard or the fucking US marines in there by now to wipe them out. i'm not even trying to criticize you here because that is generally not a good communication tactic, but you don't know the first thing about war or conflict, santa... your country is neutral. myself, my father, my extended family, and every single person on the street in my country are war veterans. now i'm not saying those are the only people who know about conflict, i'm just saying that those people know best and there is a huge HUGE dichotomy in the people of your country, versus israel and the US.

america sets the tone for much of the world in most things. if you are a very beautiful person from germany and become a successful model, you will eventually be based out of the US if you are the best. same goes for if you're a successful musician. you can be successful in your own country, but once you are famous in the US you are basically an international star. there are no super stars that are totally exclusive to america, but there are in europe and asia. in some countries there are celebrities worth millions and millions but the rest of the world has never heard of them. if you're well known in america, you're known everywhere.

we may not be the best but we've branded a certain lifestyle. there are no terms such as "the austrian dream" or "the swedish lifestyle", yet people all over the world are familiar with the slogan "american dream" because it holds a certain special meaning. not to start a pissing contest, but america has given the rest of the world some of the best things in history, and modern day life. the best thing out of sweden is ikea and volvo and those things arent even that great lol. those may sound like stupid points to make, but at the end of the day you're the one posting about no go zones or whatever the fuck on an online steroid board, where the only thing we really should be talking about here is how we all must have a couple screws loose because we like doing this thing we do.

america's not perfect and there sure is a lot of chaos here but i bet the best party you've ever been to had some chaos there. i also think we do the most juice but i'll have to look into that one lol

Except the fact that you have no go zones and that information is first hand knowledge from an american lol... Read what I write before you comment bro.
It's also supported by your own government, tried googling? To lazy for that? How about reading the links i posted about the no go zones?

There actually is a saying similar to the swedish life, the american dream is dead long ago. At least the true american dream and not the monstrosity it currently is.

Other than that, if you would have read anything of what I've written in this thread you'd know I agree with all the other points, america is the golden standard in many ways and I'm fine with it. For like the 10th time now, I love america and most americans things and then I don't like some american things.
But for some reason anon and latestart can't understand that you can dislike certain things about pretty much anything and like other parts...
Girls are probably the easiest for all the guys to figure out what I mean, you can love some ass and pussy but you don't always have to love the face, or vice versa or a million other combinations every normal sane person understands with ease....
She was the hottest and freakiest girl you ever meet and you were in love and then you got married and everything changed. That's a decent description of how my feelings are towards america. See what I mean?
The last couple pages has purely been to mindfuck anon and latestart to have a mental breakdown. I succeeded with both lol.

Last edited:
Ehm... You can be both well educated and even intelligent and make stupid and even idiot decisions?
Or simply just saying something idiotic. I'm sure you won't get it this time either since we're on attempt 22 trying to explain basic logic to you...

Wont get what? That you are contradicting yourself? That your hate started all this while you were hiding behind your backhanded compliments? Please explain......did you or did you not start all this by saying that Americans are unpatriotic, ignorant, nazis?

I missed this, this lets me know i've won when you're so desperate that you have to ask people to chim in, like they aren't men enough to come out and speak their thoughts.
Ever considered they just don't agree with you and actually agree with me? Of course you haven't because you can't differentiate anything to save your life.
You insulted your own countrymen without even realizing, so fucking golden, i'm rolling on the floor trying to catch my breath lol....

I've gotten 8 rep power in this thread alone, from both the people running this site and other americans. This was fun but just like anon, you're starting to become beneath me and this circle jerking where you can't understand basic logic is just tiring to see.

I was simply firing back with the same tactic that you used. You have now done it again. Assuming you know how everyone feels. Telling me like its gonna hurt my feelings. Lol. Oh no......people don't like what I'm saying to you?!? Oh what will I ever do? No Santa......this is between you and I and whoever may be offended by your point of view or mine.

So you can jump off topic and try to shame me with your imagined public ridicule, or you can answer some questions, or simply speak your mind. If you say something intelligent that admits you domt know it all then I promise to give your thoughts a fair chance. But ranting like a terrorist that cheered as the twin towers fell is just not gonna inspire any respect from me......or anyone else for that matter.

Back