Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

Gobbling cock all day.......that explains everything and now you throw sheep in there.

Oh yeah then there***8217;s those no go zones over here. Almost forgot Government is supposed to pay for insurance, that***8217;s a great way to be more dependent on others. You country is beautiful but you sir are a homosexual government dependent douchebag. You haven***8217;t accomplished nothing in life.

Oh shit let***8217;s wait for it??????? The perfect answer in his mind, which is of a schizophrenic multiple personality cock gobbler. If ya weren***8217;t gay I***8217;d give your woman some real loving. Kinda the way our troops did with the Swedes in the 40***8217;s

hey my money is on whomever has more Rep power!

Rep power? Damn.....I have some catching up to do. Unless we use the rep power of all proud Americans on this site compared to the rep power of the proud swedes. Doubt there are any proud swedes on this site.....not even Santa, who admits his worship of the country he hates.....the United states of America. It's sad too....the swedes have much to be proud of. I'm probably more proud of them than this cat.

Tell me santa.....why no patriotism on your part? You hate my country but show no love for your own really. I mean you've made a few references to things yall have done well......but I doubt youd ever be proud enough to defend it.

I dont make a habit of talking shit to ANYONE on this site. I never wouldve attacked you because like many others I have seen you around here for a while. I was even ignorant enough to think I knew a little bit about you, as you have posted a lot and I read most posts at some point. I always knew you and I had different values but you seemed pretty cool in spite of those differences. But no.....I dont take thoughts of you to bed with me.....i dont swing that way bro...and i didnt think you did either. Beginning to wonder but as you said....it doesnt really matter.

I wish we could speak face to face and iron out these differences. That ain't happening so we have to try here. But the truth is....you have bullied my entire country with your words. You have attempted to bully me and yes.....I again admit.....you HAVE pissed me off. I have had debates with people over these topics but it has always been face to face, which doesnt leave much room for someone to be as openly offensive and hateful as you. Shortly into the conversation it gets heated, then calms down and we take turns making points. In every case, that we couldnt see eye to eye, I have chosen acceptance and understanding and the debate ended with both learning something and accepting the differences. In your case you are so angry that half your words are aimed at offending as many people as you can. You arent just attempting to offend me.....you are being openly abrasive to all who domt feel like you do.

It's not normal in these cases to do as you have done and just say how you feel and challenge someone to prove you wrong. That behavior is not productive at all. Instead you should say how you feel and why you feel that way. How do you personally view the issue. And then listen to the other person state how they feel about it and each person try to see the others side. I guess this is the only platform in which you can debate in this manner. Here you dont have to try and understand me.....you can simply shout conspiracies and angry accusations. Then follow them up with telling me how stupid I am.

Just for one day youd like to be like me? Well......I do not worship or adore you in any way shape or form.....but I too would like to know what it's like to be you. I am forced to guess since you've no interest in sharing. You just wanna be hateful. Well I can be that way too....as you've seen a little bit.

So....in the interest in having a mans discussion, would you like to pursue one of two avenues? Either one.....tell me what it is like to be you. What challenges do you face? How has the anger towards America become such a part of you?
Or two......tell me how you personally feel about one of the aspects of American life. Not quoting stats or the opinions of others, but how do you feel and why do you think you feel that way?
We could keep the post shorter and make points that the other can address.

Or....we can just go on like this. Cutting each other down and making statements that we have no evidence to support. That's certainly more entertaining. Just see how long we can make this hateful thread. Cuz I will never stop coming back at your bullshit when it squirts out of your mouth. Pick your poison.....a mans discussion
....or your silly ass name calling bullshit that you have lowered us all to?

Rep power? Damn.....I have some catching up to do. Unless we use the rep power of all proud Americans on this site compared to the rep power of the proud swedes. Doubt there are any proud swedes on this site.....not even Santa, who admits his worship of the country he hates.....the United states of America. It's sad too....the swedes have much to be proud of. I'm probably more proud of them than this cat.

Tell me santa.....why no patriotism on your part? You hate my country but show no love for your own really. I mean you've made a few references to things yall have done well......but I doubt youd ever be proud enough to defend it.

I dont make a habit of talking shit to ANYONE on this site. I never wouldve attacked you because like many others I have seen you around here for a while. I was even ignorant enough to think I knew a little bit about you, as you have posted a lot and I read most posts at some point. I always knew you and I had different values but you seemed pretty cool in spite of those differences. But no.....I dont take thoughts of you to bed with me.....i dont swing that way bro...and i didnt think you did either. Beginning to wonder but as you said....it doesnt really matter.

I wish we could speak face to face and iron out these differences. That ain't happening so we have to try here. But the truth is....you have bullied my entire country with your words. You have attempted to bully me and yes.....I again admit.....you HAVE pissed me off. I have had debates with people over these topics but it has always been face to face, which doesnt leave much room for someone to be as openly offensive and hateful as you. Shortly into the conversation it gets heated, then calms down and we take turns making points. In every case, that we couldnt see eye to eye, I have chosen acceptance and understanding and the debate ended with both learning something and accepting the differences. In your case you are so angry that half your words are aimed at offending as many people as you can. You arent just attempting to offend me.....you are being openly abrasive to all who domt feel like you do.

It's not normal in these cases to do as you have done and just say how you feel and challenge someone to prove you wrong. That behavior is not productive at all. Instead you should say how you feel and why you feel that way. How do you personally view the issue. And then listen to the other person state how they feel about it and each person try to see the others side. I guess this is the only platform in which you can debate in this manner. Here you dont have to try and understand me.....you can simply shout conspiracies and angry accusations. Then follow them up with telling me how stupid I am.

Just for one day youd like to be like me? Well......I do not worship or adore you in any way shape or form.....but I too would like to know what it's like to be you. I am forced to guess since you've no interest in sharing. You just wanna be hateful. Well I can be that way too....as you've seen a little bit.

So....in the interest in having a mans discussion, would you like to pursue one of two avenues? Either one.....tell me what it is like to be you. What challenges do you face? How has the anger towards America become such a part of you?
Or two......tell me how you personally feel about one of the aspects of American life. Not quoting stats or the opinions of others, but how do you feel and why do you think you feel that way?
We could keep the post shorter and make points that the other can address.

Or....we can just go on like this. Cutting each other down and making statements that we have no evidence to support. That's certainly more entertaining. Just see how long we can make this hateful thread. Cuz I will never stop coming back at your bullshit when it squirts out of your mouth. Pick your poison.....a mans discussion
....or your silly ass name calling bullshit that you have lowered us all to?

How about you guys meet up, get a bottle of tequila and iron it out that way with shots everytime someone makes a good point.
I can be the moderator and hand out the salt and limes.

How about you guys meet up, get a bottle of tequila and iron it out that way with shots everytime someone makes a good point.
I can be the moderator and hand out the salt and limes.

That sounds really good to me :)

My bet is Santa would be more respectful in that environment. I would as well. Until he started attacking instead of discussing or using his "debate" to launch attacks and hate. At that point hed probably have to kick my ass cuz I couldnt handle it at all. Either way......we could walk away with a new perspective :insane:

Last edited:

My bet is Santa would be more respectful in that environment. I would as well. Until he started attacking instead of discussing or using his "debate" to launch attacks and hate. At that point hed probably have to kick my ass cuz I couldnt handle it at all. Either way......we could walk away with a new perspective :insane:
walk away with a new prospective a good hangover and probable end up being best of friends. from what ive seen in my short stay here you both know your stuff inside and out and I would take both of your advises on doing a solid ass cycle any day of the week over anyone elses advice. You guys care and have nothing to gain.
both of you must be ripped as Brad Pitt in The Fight Club movie,
and as shredded as Boston marathon victims. (it was all fake news, full of crisis actors, but thats another kettle of fish)
now, where was I??
oh yeah, you guys are the pillars and keystones of these forums from what ive read ( i like to read alot and stay up all night at times just reading the boards and abusing the search feature and girls gone wild dot com) my wife is a heavy sleeper after her 10 Peach Bellinis that she has each and every night (15 on weekends) shes Irish so what the hell). like making love to a log but at least she doesnt yack her mouth off about the sales at Wallmart.

sorry i posted before i was done, have had one too many bellinis as i can see.
Im sure you will iron things out eventually and continue on as best of friends.
until then, i got this thread locked up on one of my tvs for updates! lol :naughty:

Last edited:

and If I may add that this meeting take place in a strip joint, it would make things alot more agreeable, especially when a brown skinned hotty is grinding her booty on your knob, lol.
..."Yeah sure, no worries, it was a horrible misunderstanding, alls forgiven, we must do this at least once a month, by the way, do you have a dollar bill..."
as she grinds and grindy grindy lol.

Last edited:
hey dont stop me now, the wife is already passed out on the couch this time, at least she made it there this time. last time she fell asleep in the toilet.
well, that happens at least one day a week. usually when we finish the night off with tequila body shots.

Last edited:
walk away with a new prospective a good hangover and probable end up being best of friends. from what ive seen in my short stay here you both know your stuff inside and out and I would take both of your advises on doing a solid ass cycle any day of the week over anyone elses advice. You guys care and have nothing to gain.
both of you must be ripped as Brad Pitt in The Fight Club movie,
and as shredded as Boston marathon victims. (it was all fake news, full of crisis actors, but thats another kettle of fish)
now, where was I??
oh yeah, you guys are the pillars and keystones of these forums from what ive read ( i like to read alot and stay up all night at times just reading the boards and abusing the search feature and girls gone wild dot com) my wife is a heavy sleeper after her 10 Peach Bellinis that she has each and every night (15 on weekends) shes Irish so what the hell). like making love to a log but at least she doesnt yack her mouth off about the sales at Wallmart.

sorry i posted before i was done, have had one too many bellinis as i can see.
Im sure you will iron things out eventually and continue on as best of friends.
until then, i got this thread locked up on one of my tvs for updates! lol :naughty:

And thank you for the kind words brother

could you imagine if this argument was happening at a bar? bunch of loudmouth meatheads yelling at each other about america. probably it would end up with the bartender getting involved, buying everyone in the proximity shots, a few broken glasses, and a showdown of how many numbers the other can get. then someone would definitely get kicked out and won't understand why, and one of us would have to cover his tab. someone get seth feroce in here to iron this one out

Back