Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

fan of a local sports team, from where I grew up, as long as I can remember. That team happens to be the best right now and has been for a long time. National championships and winning records. But where I live now EVERYONE hates them. My coworkers say that they bribe judges and somehow cheat with the refs. Its wild. Why cant they just be better than your team?
This Santa fella is the same way. His team is GREAT......but my team is far better. So we are cheating or lying or whatever conspiracy shit he can muster? Lol

Either way. Curious if he was lying about you backing him and all. That would really hurt my feelings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about 8p.m. in Santa land right now. Maybe he will check in before bed?:)

I'm bit surprised that you're surprised every weekend i'm not here. The irony is quite strong, who's obsessed here again? lol.
And really, what do you want me to reply that hasn't already been said?

You and anon keep parroting the same rehashed sheep content, you also do it in a spam esque fashion.
All i've tried to do here is have you own up to the gigantic shitsandwich you've as a country has created the last two decades or so. While I didn't really expected that much, I honestly didn't expect to have you cover your ears and scream top of your lungs...even going so far as actually making up shit to try and support your strawmans...

And anon lol?
Have you not noticed how often he calls people and things gay? It's not just me or a new thing, he's been doing it for a while and in 2019...that's his choice of bigotting?
What did he say I did? Mirror? No, that's what you and him are trying to do with me and my debate skills.
What anon accused me off but is actually doing himself, its called projecting onto someone.

I was watching CBS 60 minutes and was about these conversion therapy nutcases and the top lawyers or conversion therapists, a few of them has come out as gay and referred to it was the only way for them to try and stay pure and shy away from their true feelings.
It's also quite gay to think about other men being gay and lets not forget how insanely insecure one has to be in their own sexuality and masculinity to go around calling people gay?

With all that knowledge... Can you tell me anon isn't firing off on every signals that he's the most closeted gay ever?

Personally Anon, I won't judge you, It's ok, I'll try to be supportive, can't be fun or easy living life as you do, come out and be who you truly are bro :(
I can't promise others won't make fun of you though...

Last edited:
My bet is Santa would be more respectful in that environment. I would as well. Until he started attacking instead of discussing or using his "debate" to launch attacks and hate. At that point hed probably have to kick my ass cuz I couldnt handle it at all. Either way......we could walk away with a new perspective :insane:

Spoken like a true bully who doesn't like what he's hearing lol.
I would say the exact same shit but most likely more aggressive as I could see the thing you call "face" and that you're not trolling and that would set me off big time, probably into fighting mode lol.

This Santa fella is the same way. His team is GREAT......but my team is far better. So we are cheating or lying or whatever conspiracy shit he can muster? Lol

Except military power, where you spend more than all the G12 countries combined, 11 of them being your allies, lets not forget that. How do you feel about trump doing one of the US's largest arms trade deals with saudi arabia? Last I checked, one of his campaign promises was to "deal with saudi arabia and the people behind 9/11" and now this dumbass is arming them and all of you trumpsters are like "ohh yisssss, let us swallow some more of that cumjuice trump selling us cuz it's so tastey..."

Which statistic actually supports your claim that "your team is far better", because i'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rep power? Damn.....I have some catching up to do. Unless we use the rep power of all proud Americans on this site compared to the rep power of the proud swedes. Doubt there are any proud swedes on this site.....not even Santa, who admits his worship of the country he hates.....the United states of America. It's sad too....the swedes have much to be proud of. I'm probably more proud of them than this cat.

Tell me santa.....why no patriotism on your part? You hate my country but show no love for your own really. I mean you've made a few references to things yall have done well......but I doubt youd ever be proud enough to defend it.

I have patriotism for my country, specially our values and traditions... but we also have a government that for real, real thinks its a good idea to try and rehabilitate ISIS soldiers that left sweden to become terrorists and second they start losing they want to cry and come home?
And not only are the government ok with it, they're gonna give them special treatment? FUCK that shit... Burn their passports and make them stateless.... Now granted, this was from the little psycopath green party and not fully supported (thank fuck) but still just the notion of it... Ugh...

Why is it so extremely hard for you to fathom the concept of liking certain aspects/parts of something but not its entirety?
Is your intellect so small or what bro? Please tell me and I'll give it a fair shot of explaining basic logic to you bro, once again lol...

Another example would be R. Kelly, he did that shit and he's a horrible person... Doesn't mean his music is horrible or I suddenly need to stop listening to it and judge his entire artistic career based on some of his private life actions?
No... I condemn the actions/character and praise the music... What is so hard to grasp about such things?

Or....we can just go on like this. Cutting each other down and making statements that we have no evidence to support. That's certainly more entertaining. Just see how long we can make this hateful thread. Cuz I will never stop coming back at your bullshit when it squirts out of your mouth. Pick your poison.....a mans discussion
....or your silly ass name calling bullshit that you have lowered us all to?

But i've given you both support, links, evidence, some even from US databases so you couldn't say shit... But you simply ignored ALL of those posts in over 14 pages and instead started making up lies to suit your arguments in attempts to discredit me lol... So???
Do you really don't see that you're mad I'm reciting facts and US history? I'm not making anything up, I simply know a lot about a lot of topics and I also know which ones will piss you off lol...
But I never lie or make stuff up, I don't have too...

Last edited:
Except military power, where you spend more than all the G12 countries combined, 11 of them being your allies, lets not forget that. How do you feel about trump doing one of the US's largest arms trade deals with saudi arabia? Last I checked, one of his campaign promises was to "deal with saudi arabia and the people behind 9/11" and now this dumbass is arming them and all of you trumpsters are like "ohh yisssss, let us swallow some more of that cumjuice trump selling us cuz it's so tastey..."

Which statistic actually supports your claim that "your team is far better", because i'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

On the Saudi thing, have you ever heard the term the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Saudi will be used to our advantage against Iran. They hate each other. So in terms of war why lose more equipment when we can get the Saudi to buy it and use it. It is a win win for us from that point of view. Plus there***8217;s plenty of other evidence that the Saudi weren***8217;t directly involved in the attacks. Mossad has links to the buildings and being in them for quite a long time before the attack. The buildings free fell which would be impossible according to Newton***8217;s laws. 9 or so seconds for the buildings to implode from over 1000 feet isn***8217;t mathematically possible.

Spoken like a true bully who doesn't like what he's hearing lol.
I would say the exact same shit but most likely more aggressive as I could see the thing you call "face" and that you're not trolling and that would set me off big time, probably into fighting mode lol.

Let***8217;s all pitch in and fly Santa over here and watch him square off with late start. Everyone loves a good ole fashioned fist fight :rockband:

On the Saudi thing, have you ever heard the term the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Saudi will be used to our advantage against Iran. They hate each other. So in terms of war why lose more equipment when we can get the Saudi to buy it and use it. It is a win win for us from that point of view. Plus there***8217;s plenty of other evidence that the Saudi weren***8217;t directly involved in the attacks. Mossad has links to the buildings and being in them for quite a long time before the attack. The buildings free fell which would be impossible according to Newton***8217;s laws. 9 or so seconds for the buildings to implode from over 1000 feet isn***8217;t mathematically possible.

If there was a sport in missing the goddamn point so fucking always, you'd be the MVP for sure bro.
9/11 was an inside job by your own government for a host of reasons but mostly to keep culling the sheep, i mean citizens.

My point was more the hypocrisy by your own president.

If there was a sport in missing the goddamn point so fucking always, you'd be the MVP for sure bro.
9/11 was an inside job by your own government for a host of reasons but mostly to keep culling the sheep, i mean citizens.

My point was more the hypocrisy by your own president.

Do you think that when he was running for President that maybe he didn’t have the intel that he had after becoming the president? He’s doing an excellent job as president comparing to the ones that have been in office since I’ve been born.

In the near future your gonna see the lid get blown off the lies the Democrats have been pulling and Republicans alike. He’s draining the swamp.

Do you think that when he was running for President that maybe he didn***8217;t have the intel that he had after becoming the president? He***8217;s doing an excellent job as president comparing to the ones that have been in office since I***8217;ve been born.

In the near future your gonna see the lid get blown off the lies the Democrats have been pulling and Republicans alike. He***8217;s draining the swamp.

Do you think that makes it more or less wrong? Honest question, just to make sure.

he's draining the swamp? Do you even keep up with current US events or do you just recycle what you heard on radio on the way to work?
Could you give an example of this draining? Because from the outside, he's doing the exact opposite lol.

He gave amazon a way to pay zero federal income tax on a fucking trillion dollar company... Thats draining the swamp? Get the fuck out outta here lol... Donald does only what is good for Donald. You? The average american? He's raping you but his dick so small you don't feel it yet...

Last edited:
I’m assuming you’re referring to amazon and they been in their position with the bullshit tax break they get gar before Trump.

Watch and see now the Mueller frame job didn’t work. As you can see how the dems are way over the top freaking out hmmm wonder why? How’s nancy pelosi have over a hundred million dollars in the bank on her pay? Or Schumer or Feinstein. Then thereuthe clintons and the hundreds of sealed indictments in Arkansas where their from. The people that are making the most noise to get Trump out of office are the ones thay know their screwed. How come the media doesn’t talk about Clinton saying of this fucker wins were all gonna hang?

I’m not sure where you get your info on the small man getting fucked because after the tax break the company I work for gave everyone bonuses and a several dollar raise when we hadn’t got a raise because business was being way over taxed. A bog problem is some people thonk it isn’t fair that there’s extremely wealthy people but that’s life. I live in a country where if you bist your ass you can have nice things. Sure some people get better opportunities but hey that’s life. It’s ignorant to think the roch should be taxed more because that’s proven to slow down the economy. America jas had the best job growth since Trump got in office and hes pulled is out of certain UN deals that were not good for us.

I do think ot was right forbhim to sell those weapons to the Saudis. If we didn’t then our adversaries would of capitalized and done so themselves and that would of been bad for us strategically.

It’s America first if you’re an American and it should be Sweden first if your a swede and so on and that is wjat Trump says every country should put their best interests first amd thats another reason why the globalist country’s hate him. We would of been at war if Clinton won. A big War. If everything is Trumps fault that isn’t happening I would beg to differ. He keeps getting blocked by the house.

In the end he’s gonna go down as a great president. He’s done much in two years. The people that disagree are the ones that get their info from the MSM and the radio on their car on their way to work.

I***8217;m assuming you***8217;re referring to amazon and they been in their position with the bullshit tax break they get gar before Trump.

Just to make it clear, I consider your whole political system corrupt and both sides are equally corrupt and only have their own interest in mind and its so far from the american dream its hard to describe words. In the sense of lesser evils tough? Clinton surely would have been the lesser evil for both americans and the world.

That's not entirely true tough. Yes, the tax cut Donald made "only" accounts for about 600 million usd out of the total amount, which i've forgotten to be honest and to lazy to google.
The other big sum is because how taxes are handled when you make a loss and amazon had losses for their first 8 years or so.

Is everything trumps fault? No, because he didn't create the system, he's only abusing it. Still pretty fucked up though.

Fair? 85 people has the same amount of wealth as 4 billion people. Let me remind you we are only 7ish billion.

I know I work for a small company there***8217;s only around 40 people and the annual revenue is just over twenty million. Its family owned and the son is in the process of building a several million dollar home. Compared to the, we get scraps but if the dad didn***8217;t start with a wheel barrow shovel and truck then the employees wouldn***8217;t have the jobs we do. So I give credit to him for making something huge from nothing. Liberals don***8217;t see it that way they see it as not fair and that***8217;s a big problem because there is still plenty of opportunity here to do the same thing the owner of the company I work for did. A big problem is the college lie, sure it***8217;s needed for a bunch of things but it***8217;s also a scam for the government to rip the people off. They make regulations that you need schooling so you can fill a ********** Then most people can***8217;t afford college so where do they go for the loan....the government. Ive seen so many people with a degree and it doesn***8217;t come close to hands on experience and it actually hampers their learning because they don***8217;t wanna learn the way it***8217;s done in real life. Well I***8217;m rambling again. I agree the government is corrupt but I***8217;m happy I have the American government instead of most other countries, especially the one that are getting lead to slaughter by globalism.

We all should get along because we***8217;re doing what the establishment wants, and that***8217;s to not get along. Divide and conquer, the republican dem thing is done to divide it***8217;s harder to control people that aren***8217;t divided.

Its funny because Trump is using all the central banks money to rebuild our Military and then he***8217;s gonna do what Kennedy got killed for. He***8217;s gonna start havIng America print its own money again and not keep working for the bank. It***8217;s obvious the whole world is fed up with the fed. The whole world is a slave to the central bank and they have used our country as a war machine for the ones that tried to break away. 17

Do you think that when he was running for President that maybe he didn***8217;t have the intel that he had after becoming the president? He***8217;s doing an excellent job as president comparing to the ones that have been in office since I***8217;ve been born.

In the near future your gonna see the lid get blown off the lies the Democrats have been pulling and Republicans alike. He***8217;s draining the swamp.

dudes, you all know Obama is going to be back in the White House.
His wife will run for office and win. Didnt you all see that Simpsons Episode!? hahahahaha.

But i've given you both support, links, evidence, some even from US databases so you couldn't say shit... But you simply ignored ALL of those posts in over 14 pages and instead started making up lies to suit your arguments in attempts to discredit me lol... So???
Do you really don't see that you're mad I'm reciting facts and US history? I'm not making anything up, I simply know a lot about a lot of topics and I also know which ones will piss you off lol...
But I never lie or make stuff up, I don't have too...

You HAVE repeatedly lied. Sure you've posted some completely unrelated lists.....you've even posted a list or two that had some valid bearing on this argument......but you have also ignored the lists I have posted. And many of your facts are fabricated lies.

I'm getting ahead of myself......I need to go back a post or two or three

Back