Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

I've delt with elevated estrogen off and on again for years from epilepsy medications.

I almost quadrupled my test going on TRT while doubling my estrogen and actually felt better emotionally. Something to do with T/E ratio probably. test from about 400ng/dL to over 1500. Estrogen from the top of normal to double the range. 200mg test cyp a wk with 2 mg anastrozole. That dropped to 100mg wk test and 1.25mg ana. Swapped ana for asin at a 20:1 ratio. About 30mg asin.

I had my TRT physically almost dialed in and was going to take a blood test but has seizures and got prescribed a new medication. I had about 60 small seizures in clusters about every 7-10 days that would last about 2 days. 6-12 seizures in a single day before taking a heavy benzo to stop them. Adavan/lorazepam.

With in a week my tits tingles and I was irritated and frustrated. More seizures led to doubling the new med. Nipple swelling and tingling, lower libido, irritable and felt sad and almost teared up over shit.

I already take a very high dose of AI since my medications increases liver enzymes including aromatase and several other. I self reduced my test dose rather than raise my AI . . . AGAIN. . . . and do feel better. 100mg wk down to 80 mg wk. higher libido, harder erections, more patient and more self confident. Libido is not nasty libido but it's good.

I'm not going to say test wont or cant change emotions, but my negative swings have always been attached to sore nipples/ elevated estrogen.

Crashing estrogen seems to lead to a bad time but also body aches.

I get so emotional when my estrogen is out of whack. I know it***8217;s high when I***8217;m almost crying while watching sad movies with the wife.

That was so so me last cycle... Was bawling my eyes out watching movies that wasn't even sad lol...

200mg test cyp a wk with 2 mg anastrozole. That dropped to 100mg wk test and 1.25mg ana. Swapped ana for asin at a 20:1 ratio. About 30mg asin.

I'm not even on cycle but I eat 0.30mg adex and 12.5mg asin everyday and has been for 2 weeks now. I sorta expected my estrogen to crash but I feel better than ever.
(I started it due to gyno lump alongside nolva/clomid)

Was supposed to drop at least one of them but not so sure when and why anymore :D

I'm not even on cycle but I eat 0.30mg adex and 12.5mg asin everyday and has been for 2 weeks now. I sorta expected my estrogen to crash but I feel better than ever.
(I started it due to gyno lump alongside nolva/clomid)

Was supposed to drop at least one of them but not so sure when and why anymore :D

Are you cruzin or on TRT? If so what dose?

More for myself. "What's everyone elses AI to test dose?"

Are you cruzin or on TRT? If so what dose?

More for myself. "What's everyone elses AI to test dose?"

No cruising and no TRT.
I did a second PCT with a HCG powerblast and it spiked me estrogen so started taking it because of that but just didn't stop.
I'm guessing my body is welcoming the change to very low estrogen cuz of the gyno lump I got earlier thats pretty much totally gone after 4.5 weeks of nolva.

Gonna drop the adex and continue with asin 12.5mg eod as long as I'm running proviron (at 75mg per day)
And so far I have none of the side effects from low estrogen.

Deca is a mood killer for me and a few of my friends!! I hear people talk about how Tren keeps them angry and agressive.Deca does me that way.Tren did on my first cycle.I converted the pellets back when Fina was all you could get.It kept me in a pissy mood but was without a doubt the strongest gear I ever took!! I would get an acidic taste in my mouth a few seconds after injecting!! I called it "The taste of muscle" the best way I've heard running it explained was....When on Tren you wake up pissed off and it only goes downhill from there!!"
part of the reason i would wake up pissed off on tren was becuase i could not get a decent nights sleep.

part of the reason i would wake up pissed off on tren was becuase i could not get a decent nights sleep.

Back when i dabbled with tren my wife would wake up more pissed off than me from my moving around and sweating all night, she would make me sleep in the guest room unitl i got off tren.
not my cup of tea anymore.

Back when i dabbled with tren my wife would wake up more pissed off than me from my moving around and sweating all night, she would make me sleep in the guest room unitl i got off tren.
not my cup of tea anymore.

In all honesty, I kinda prefer SLEEPING alone, i need the whole bed to move around and feel comfortable and not having a fucking fire starter next to me all night... It's caused issues in the past lol...
Usually I have to wait for the girl to fall asleep, push her to one side and roll over and sleep on the other 70% of the bed with all my favorite pillows :D
Can't even imagine being on tren and having a girl sleeping next to me, i'd probably die from a heat stroke!

Steroids, especially the more androgenic ones like test and tren, have a profound effect on our moods. That effect is why I haven't used tren in years and why I now limit my test to about 400 mg. per week.

good way to test estrogen levels is watching surprise puppy & soldiers surprise coming home videos

OP....yes.....steroids make you more everything. Impacts us all at one time or another with our emotions.........even if we don't like to admit it :)

The average American is the same. Most couldn't even tell you where our armed forces are engaged around the world.

I find we care deeply for our soldiers, but loathe the pointless wars our government throws them into.

It's okay OP I think I've falling in love with every fatt butt at my new gym along with the 10s of my most recent matches on tinder.

I've only just started a 500mg ew test cycle(2nd shot) but I'm taking 50mg proviron and I am fucking horny Bros. There's no way my estro can be low if I need to wack it three times a day right?

The average American is the same. Most couldn't even tell you where our armed forces are engaged around the world.
I find we care deeply for our soldiers, but loathe the pointless wars our government throws them into.

But do you really though? Or is the sense of patriotism in the bigger picture type thing that makes you feel part of something greater? It's the same mentality that makes most americans think USA is the greatest country in the world while no perceived metric supports that claim, it's just "MUUUURICA". I'm not hating, i find it fascinating and bit scary if i'm honest. The pledge of allegiance is straight out of nazi germany (literally lol but history don't like to cover both sides doing the same thing)
Why are so many veterans homeless though? Why are so many returning soldiers suffering from PTSD and left to fend for themselves? Why do you claim to care about the soldiers but not care what they're fighting for?

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood me. I was trying to say I love my country but hate my government. We have the worst foreign policy imaginable, and the population just lets it happen.

I think you misunderstood me. I was trying to say I love my country but hate my government. We have the worst foreign policy imaginable, and the population just lets it happen.

That's sorta my point though, "you" defend your second amendment rights(and to a great extent even the first one...), more often than not the reason stated is, to stand up against the tyranny government that will enslave you or some shit. Like average american joe with his AR15 is able to take on highly trained marines/seals/whatever that has fresh combat experience with specialized gear in a organised team, sanctioned by the government and all perks that goes along with? Get the fuck outta here lol...
But why do you keep electing the same people? The america I grew up with WAS the best country in the world but that's a good 20-30 years ago bro. I want it back, I want to retire in cali. :p
Now you have an orange clown for president saying windmill noise causes cancer...

But what truly perplexes me is you have the strongest patriotism in the world but yet that doesn't seem to extend to free and universal healthcare for your fellow countrymen. Even soldiers don't always seem to get the care they need and they fought wars for the government/nation(let's avoid the wars themselves topic, for now...) How does that even mix?

Last edited:
We love our country more than any other country on earth. We work hard and care about our economy. Our president is an idiot but nobody else stood up to run the country so the most "popular" candidate won. We are a young country compared to most civilized countries, we havent yet perfected shit like health care and public transportation, but even though we are in our youth we stand the strongest country on the planet.

Most civilized countries band together and care for their broke ass bums who dont wanna work by making sure they have transportation and "free" healthcare. Free? Lol....fucking joke. Health care in countries that claim it is free are shit. People waiting on long lists to get surgeries they need. This doesnt apply to all but to many of the so called free healthcare countries. If you are mortally wounded healthcare is free. They kick ya out when you are well enough but they keep you alive for free. I agree with most Americans when they say that they don't want to work hard just to give their money away to those who would rather not work. Our bums have cell phones for fucks sake.

We are young and we are learning. No other country on earth has ever done it as well as we do when they were as young as we are. Gaining access and citizenship is quite simple here. We accept everyone for the most part......our door is open as long as ya wanna work a little bit, and hell.....its really open for bums too. They live off our country and pay no taxes.....yet want more free shit. Lol

Ok I'm done.....damn.....had no idea I even gave a fuck. I must be tired and in need of more anastrozole. Shit

Back