Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

Almost as much negativity in that post as in the previous 3 combined. The only terrorist we are creating are overseas. But again......the big boy on the block is gonna generate some hate.....as is clearly the case with you. Sorry you feel the way you do bro. Maybe someday you'll choose to see the good in us

You guys are hilarious. Entertaining read.

FWIW I agree with aspects of both your opinions. But let me just throw out Sweden is not doing particularly well with their policies at the moment. Your country has put several thousand years of proud history at risk in one generation.

FWIW I agree with aspects of both your opinions. But let me just throw out Sweden is not doing particularly well with their policies at the moment. Your country has put several thousand years of proud history at risk in one generation.

Swedish girls rule! but where was Sweden during WW2?

We're doing fucking horrible bro(as is most of europe if i'm honest except norway and denmark) and I've never said any different. I've never made the comparison that my country somehow would be better?
That's the thing though, two wrongs don't make a right and i'm tired trying to pretend it does.

They were neutral, and heavily engaged in shipping iron ore to the Germans. Received a fair amount of German made military gear for their own troops.

Flipped to anti-German when the writing was on the wall and the Soviet Union was closing the noose. Read an interesting book about an SS trooper stationed there called Black Edelweiss. His group ended up marching out of Sweden, through Norway, and all the way down to the south. What a trek.

Little known history fact, outside of germans, sweden had the most ranking nazi SS officers and the reason we were "neutral" was because if we had been forced to choose sides? We would have sided with germany.
But what would have been the point? At best we could have mustered maybe 750k, maybe a million soldiers to be slaughtered at the war front? Nah, we rather produce most of the worlds weapons and play neutral lol.

Little known history fact, outside of germans, sweden had the most ranking nazi SS officers and the reason we were "neutral" was because if we had been forced to choose sides? We would have sided with germany.
But what would have been the point? At best we could have mustered maybe 750k, maybe a million soldiers to be slaughtered at the war front? Nah, we rather produce most of the worlds weapons and play neutral lol.

Sweden was neutral because you had the hottest chicks around and its where all the soldiers went to get the real deal. love me some Swed ladies.
and Sweden does not produce the most weapons in the world bro, the good ol USofA does.
the only national gross product of Sweden is blond PUNANI!.
nothing but love for my Scandanavian ladies.
by the way my wife is Danish so I can bust all i want.......get it, bust! lol

Almost as much negativity in that post as in the previous 3 combined. The only terrorist we are creating are overseas. But again......the big boy on the block is gonna generate some hate.....as is clearly the case with you. Sorry you feel the way you do bro. Maybe someday you'll choose to see the good in us

The last post was mostly to provoke as you are unable to objectively have a discussion.
I'm using facts though... The reason Al Qaeda exist is because of the iran contra scandal...you fucking armed them to fight against the russians and then bailed to leave them slaughtered purely out of political shit reasons.
Yeh... If it would have been opposite roles? America would have screamed for retaliation in the name of justice but as Nicky mentioned, history is written by the conquerors and winners, not by the losers.

Last edited:
Sweden was neutral because you had the hottest chicks around and its where all the soliers went to get the real deal. love me some Swed ladies.
and Sweden does not produce the most weapons in the world bro, the good ol USofA does.
the only national gross product of Sweden is blond PUNANI!.
nothing but love for my Scandanavian ladies.
by the way my wife is Danish so I can bust all i want.......get it, bust! lol

It was a bit broad statement, we are the leading producers of certain type of weapons, mostly missiles and gps systems. Our planes are also better than yours but you bribe other countries to buy lesser quality for a higher price (wikileaks).

It was a bit broad statement, we are the leading producers of certain type of weapons, mostly missiles and gps systems. Our planes are also better than yours but you bribe other countries to buy lesser quality for a higher price (wikileaks).

You got that right. Our F35 is a flamin' piece of shit. Super expensive, poor performer, poor reliability. Will degrade the capabilities of any force that uses them.

even the brunettes in Sweden are hot. :)
and please I am from Africa so dont call me a you.

even the brunettes in Sweden are hot. :)
and please I am from Africa so dont call me a you.

Very rarely do I specifically mean you when I write "you", at least not when talking about broader subjects and not when obviously addressing someone, it's more a figure of speech that gets lost in translation.
Swedish girls are overrated and bitchy, at least the typical blonde bimbo. I prefer more exotics girls, mostly latin and asian girls.

The last post was mostly to provoke as you are unable to objectively have a discussion.
I'm using facts though... The reason Al Qaeda exist is because of the iran contra scandal...you fucking armed them to fight against the russians and then bailed to leave them slaughtered purely out of political shit reasons.
Yeh... If it would have been opposite roles? America would have screamed for retaliation in the name of justice but as Nicky mentioned, history is written by the conquerors and winners, not by the losers.

Unable? Or unwilling?

Politics and religion are not for you and I to discuss. You will always think I am wrong about both and I will always know you are the one who is wrong. Shouldve listen to grandaddy. Lol....but you took a shot at him too. Fightin words where I come from

Last edited:
Unable? Or unwilling?

Politics and religion are not for you and I to discuss. You will always think I am wrong about both and I will always know you are the one who is wrong. Shouldve listen to grandaddy. Lol....but you took a shot at him too. Fightin words where I come from

I honestly think it's unable because if you were unwilling you'd not reply at all?
Haven't said you are always wrong but on the topics brought up here you have really came with some lame shit... Like commanding respect, respect is earned and you know this. You've also attacked my character instead of my arguments.
No... Stop taking everything so personal and engage in the conversation (or stfu). I didn't take a shot at your grandpa but he's from a generation where people, especially men didn't take shit and simply handled business. And overall it was a totally different climate from today where issues were actually real issues and not about what you call someones made up pronomen.
So while a good advice in a vacuum, I don't think he lived it himself, I think he wasn't afraid to engage in conversation about things he didn't agree with without resorting to commanding respect by fear and attacking ones character. Or would you not agree?

And bro, I let religion out of it because i try to respects a persons choice to believe in religion long as it doesn't cause harm but why wouldn't it be a topic? Its global thing?
Same with politics? What happens in washington echoes in brussels.
Why would it be a forbidden topic? Why should it be excluded?
All that fosters is people without critical thinking abilities that are unable to take in new data, views and sometimes change perception/stance on subjects because they learned more about them.
There's no such thing as ones right not be offended, that shit is cancer bro.

And for your own sake, please don't start no religion shit or you'll regret it. I've read both the bible, the torah and the koran. Not all of it but enough to form myself an educated personal opinion on religion as a whole.

Last edited:
A man who digs a hole and plants a tree cant tell a ditch digger that he can identify with what he does for a living. The hole he dug would have gained him no experience to compare to the life of a man digging ditches day in and day out........any more than a foreigner can provide valid comments about the life of ALL Americans just because they've seen some I love Lucy reruns or watched CNN.

The American people elect a government with the hope that they will make decisions the way we all would make them.....with the best interests of all parties in mind. But this is an unrealistic expectation. Money and politics get in the way and some bad things happen. Americans love their country, most of us, and foreigners either love or hate us....they rarely sit on the fence. Your hate for the American people is as obvious as your anger with God, via your username.

At this point I don't really believe you hate as much as you may even think you do.

Sorry I have hurt your feelings. Sorry I cant speak intelligently to you about foreign policy. The truth is......I dont know shit about your country. Other than it has no bearing on American life. No influence.

Back