Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

Latestart, I know more about american history and culture then well, your average american...
So just stop with the butthurt bullshit even though I appreciate you making my point for me lol.

Don't blame it on age, you've managed to build the most sophisticated military power in the world (that still loses to rice farmers and cave lovers) but you can't provide the most sophisticated education or healthcare? yeh...i'm gonna say its from a lack of trying bro.
Do you honestly believe free healthcare somehow removes private healthcare or do you think they coexist?
Your hospitals literally turn away mortally wounded people to other hospitals based on insurances so they die while waiting for the emergency care they needed.

I do find it somewhat tragic comedy that you say you're the strongest country on the planet when in reality you're behind a lot of 3rd world countries in a lot of metrics and you're not really top in anything anymore. Haven't been for over a decade now bro.
Like, what you shine in is incarcerated people per capita and military spending. You have higher infant mortality rate than slovenia lol... And people WITH INSURANCE are dying from insulin prices being so god damn high. That's the strongest country in the world? Maybe stop comparing yourself to the south america you ruined?¨

Its so fucking fascinating how your government has managed to flawlessly indoctrinate a sense of patriotism that doesn't actually extend further than your immediate family and nationalist pride. It's shocking.
I think you need a dose of George Carlin but what do i know.
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders." - George Carlin

Last edited:
Latestart, I know more about american history and culture then well, your average american...
So just stop with the butthurt bullshit even though I appreciate you making my point for me lol.

Don't blame it on age, you've managed to build the most sophisticated military power in the world (that still loses to rice farmers and cave lovers) but you can't provide the most sophisticated education or healthcare? yeh...i'm gonna say its from a lack of trying bro.
Do you honestly believe free healthcare somehow removes private healthcare or do you think they coexist?
Your hospitals literally turn away mortally wounded people to other hospitals based on insurances so they die while waiting for the emergency care they needed.

I do find it somewhat tragic comedy that you say you're the strongest country on the planet when in reality you're behind a lot of 3rd world countries in a lot of metrics and you're not really top in anything anymore. Haven't been for over a decade now bro.
Like, what you shine in is incarcerated people per capita and military spending. You have higher infant mortality rate than slovenia lol... And people WITH INSURANCE are dying from insulin prices being so god damn high. That's the strongest country in the world? Maybe stop comparing yourself to the south america you ruined?¨

Its so fucking fascinating how your government has managed to flawlessly indoctrinate a sense of patriotism that doesn't actually extend further than your immediate family and nationalist pride. It's shocking.
the constitution will be hanging by a thread before the Man has to come back.
land of the free?? yeah right. that wall everyone keeps talking about is not to keep imigrants out fools, its to keep gringos in when the shit hits the fans. wake up and smell the Honduras coffee.

We love our country more than any other country on earth. We work hard and care about our economy. Our president is an idiot but nobody else stood up to run the country so the most "popular" candidate won. We are a young country compared to most civilized countries, we havent yet perfected shit like health care and public transportation, but even though we are in our youth we stand the strongest country on the planet.

Most civilized countries band together and care for their broke ass bums who dont wanna work by making sure they have transportation and "free" healthcare. Free? Lol....fucking joke. Health care in countries that claim it is free are shit. People waiting on long lists to get surgeries they need. This doesnt apply to all but to many of the so called free healthcare countries. If you are mortally wounded healthcare is free. They kick ya out when you are well enough but they keep you alive for free. I agree with most Americans when they say that they don't want to work hard just to give their money away to those who would rather not work. Our bums have cell phones for fucks sake.

We are young and we are learning. No other country on earth has ever done it as well as we do when they were as young as we are. Gaining access and citizenship is quite simple here. We accept everyone for the most part......our door is open as long as ya wanna work a little bit, and hell.....its really open for bums too. They live off our country and pay no taxes.....yet want more free shit. Lol

Ok I'm done.....damn.....had no idea I even gave a fuck. I must be tired and in need of more anastrozole. Shit

smoke em if you got em.

Lol. Just damn

Citizens of other countries do in fact know a lot about American history. Admiration? Worship? Our culture is worshipped worldwide. Our music listened to everywhere. Movies.....music.....it all comes.from the most worshiped country on the planet. I have traveled around some and I see America everywhere I go.
Many countries learn to speak English even though it is not their native tongue......why?......cuz their broke ass needs to do business with us. Lol
Gotta get those hands on American money and entertainment cuz it is so lacking in the countries that have passed their youth. We will one day get old and worship other youthful countries too. Though I will likely not live long enough to see it.

Yeah.......steroids make us emotional

Last edited:
Lol. Just damn

Citizens of other countries do in fact know a lot about American history. Admiration? Worship? Our culture is worshipped worldwide. Our music listened to everywhere. Movies.....music.....it all comes.from the most worshiped country on the planet. I have traveled around some and I see America everywhere I go.
Many countries learn to speak English even though it is not their native tongue......why?......cuz their broke ass needs to do business with us. Lol
Gotta get those hands on American money and entertainment cuz it is so lacking in the countries that have passed their youth. We will one day get old and worship other youthful countries too. Though I will likely not live long enough to see it.

100 million chineese kids learning english online aint helping either. and americans are making good coin teaching them english. 30 dollars per hour.
Its a brave new world out there fools.

I wish we could sit down and discuss these things in person. So much gets lost and egos challenged when typing messages back and forth. I think most of are in fairly close agreement when are blood isnt up. Lol

To be clear......I am no representative of this country and few feel the way I do. I did not vote for our current president and would not have. He was elected for the previously mentioned reasons. Wouldnt shock me to see him re elected. Lol

In closing.......good luck to all of America and the world for that matter. When this country collapses, if it happens within the next 100 years, the entire world will go with it. Sad :( Once the big kid on the block is gone all the little bullies just destroy each other.......the big kid is tasked with keeping the peace. ;)

Lol. Just damn

history is written by the conquerers. and mericas are the ones who are being conquered.
Treason never prospereth said an English poet, why not, because if it prospereth none dare call it treason....

A facepalm is not enough here we're talking more levels of headbutting the desk in despair lol...
I have to go the gym but i'll break it down for both of you and really, there's no hate and yes of course there's admiration, american culture is the golden standard far as western entertainment is concerned, but that's so totally missing the point that I can only refer back to "the pacepalm won't be enough here" statement above lol...

"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders." - George Carlin

You and I agree on many things these days. We have been on this journey learned from our mistakes and shared our knowledge with others to help guide them on the right path.

Like my grandfather always said......."never discuss politics or religion on foreign soil.....they dont see things like we do so to keep the peace it is better to keep your silence".

This place is foreign soil.....and santa, you and I will never agree on religion and will not likely agree on politics either. Even though with politics I am very open minded......I never agree with minds that are not, when it comes to politics.

P.S. I love george Carlin:) Especially on thomas the train. Lmao

I wish we could sit down and discuss these things in person. So much gets lost and egos challenged when typing messages back and forth. I think most of are in fairly close agreement when are blood isnt up. Lol

To be clear......I am no representative of this country and few feel the way I do. I did not vote for our current president and would not have. He was elected for the previously mentioned reasons. Wouldnt shock me to see him re elected. Lol

In closing.......good luck to all of America and the world for that matter. When this country collapses, if it happens within the next 100 years, the entire world will go with it. Sad :( Once the big kid on the block is gone all the little bullies just destroy each other.......the big kid is tasked with keeping the peace. ;)

Id love to sit down and talk over these topics as well over a few pitchers of Ale and nachos. Preferably at a local Hooters.
the sad part for me are cartoons, and the future that our kids have.

You and I agree on many things these days. We have been on this journey learned from our mistakes and shared our knowledge with others to help guide them on the right path.

Like my grandfather always said......."never discuss politics or religion on foreign soil.....they dont see things like we do so to keep the peace it is better to keep your silence".

This place is foreign soil.....and santa, you and I will never agree on religion and will not likely agree on politics either. Even though with politics I am very open minded......I never agree with minds that are not, when it comes to politics.

P.S. I love george Carlin:) Especially on thomas the train. Lmao

I think that some serious disingenuous advice and I honestly doubt your grandpa did as he preached.
That's one of the big issues with today's climate, youth and generation, everyone's so fucking afraid of getting their feelings hurt you can't communicate anymore.
People are different, not only from different cultures, climates, upbringing, socioeconomic status and so forth and unless we start accepting that but more importantly share our views on life, how can either of us progress and advance as humans?
If you always get a trophy for participating, what's the point anymore? Sometimes you lose, sometimes you get knocked the fuck out and it hurts but life isn't so damn black and white as people make it out to be.

If anything people need to talk and argue shit out more regularly and not keep that shit inside until it boils over into whatever extremity you as a person leans towards.
Think i'm wrong? Tell me why i'm wrong, let me get a chance to give my point of view or even better have my views changed by bringing up valid counterarguments yourself.

Don't try to silence discussion, be part of a change instead, whatever that may be, because it will be different for each person you ask.

USA as a whole is bittersweet for me, you have the most amazing country and freedom of liberty but you also have the absolute worst aspects of human beings and the superiority complex is getting quite old, specially as it isn't even that true anymore.

Last edited:
Lol. Just damn

You're absolutely right, american "anything" is being pushed as the golden standard for the west and outside the whole reality drama freak show (kardashians and what not, basically making stupid people famous) i'm pretty happy with it.
I love most of it and have been since forever, my country is very good at mimicking anything american.

And i'll even go a step further and say you've deserved that spot but past decade you're living on past fame and credits and you've also developed an attitude to go alongside it.
And if we're being fair here, most schools teach english and not simplified english, which would be american english. You seem to forgetting great britain and all their colonies are the reason english is so widespread but i digress.

I'd also argue the rest of the world isn't lacking in entertainment but you simply push it downs everyone's throat, kinda like you act world police and it isn't inherently a bad thing so people dont mind much but to say "it's so lacking" is again showing the superiority complex and to be honest, ignorance bro.

Make no mistake, I don't lump every american into the "love trump/hillary/redneck/whatever camp", quite the opposite, i think most americans are good people being fucked over by their government but at what point do put some responsibility on the society as a whole?
And it wouldn't even be so bad if you didn't try to meddle into every god damn conflict on the entire planet, doesn't really help the reputation lol.

You're an educated man santa. Not sure if your education is from your system or from your own pursuit of knowledge, bit its there. So congratulations. But the more anti American and anti God you spew.....the more you sound like you worship both. God is real and so is the power of the United states. You and others would do well to pay them both the respect they deserve. My God and my country are great. I don't always agree with the things my country does bit what idiot on earth buys into everything their country does?!?

And no.......most places are not learning English to speak to Britain.....they are learning it to do business with the US. Yes we got English from there and I don't particularly like what we've done to it but so the fuck what. Yes I am an arrogant American and damn proud of it. My country doesnt always make the best choices and my president sounds like an idiot but I love them both anyway because I am an American.

You're an educated man santa. Not sure if your education is from your system or from your own pursuit of knowledge, bit its there. So congratulations. But the more anti American and anti God you spew.....the more you sound like you worship both. God is real and so is the power of the United states. You and others would do well to pay them both the respect they deserve. My God and my country are great. I don't always agree with the things my country does bit what idiot on earth buys into everything their country does?!?

And no.......most places are not learning English to speak to Britain.....they are learning it to do business with the US. Yes we got English from there and I don't particularly like what we've done to it but so the fuck what. Yes I am an arrogant American and damn proud of it. My country doesnt always make the best choices and my president sounds like an idiot but I love them both anyway because I am an American.

Could you please point out to me what part(s) of my 3 last post was anti american because i'm genuinely curious. It's ok that you don't like or agree with what I'm saying but you shouldn't attack my character because of it, thats below you bro.
You asked why so many countries teach english when its not their native language and the reason is the UK and their extensive colonization. And you don't speak britain or even british (it's not a thing) they speak English and what you are speaking is called American English or Simplified English, I didn't make that decision lol...

Was about to make a list of all the negative comments in the last three posts, as requested, but damn......the list is long. Over half of the comments regarding America or its citizens are condescending complete horse shit. It's clear you are angry with us. That's fine. When I went to Ireland my cab driver claimed to like America but quickly became negative. When asked why he was angry with us he said there was an aircraft carrier off the shore of his country after 9-11 and he thought that was bullshit. I simply said "well you're welcome".

The only reason the world view of us is so bad is because EVERYONE is looking at us. It sucks being the popular kid in school cuz your life is heavily scrutinized and the people who seem to have such a negative view of you, when they arent speaking negative things about you, are using all their energy trying to be exactly like you. Why emulate something you harbor (harbour) so much hate for??
Usually I laugh at the negativity but occasionally it draws some feedback from me. So.....congrats......I almost never discuss this type shit. Grandpa was right....AND YES.....HE DID PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHED. He found it useless to argue with foreigners about our country because even when you don't love something your country does, you still have to love your country. Loving something that is exactly the way you want it to be is easy......loving a flawed country takes PATRIOTISM.

And again....I love my country.....and so do the countries of most people that complain about us. I could go on and on with the examples I have seen and heard myself during my travels. I dont have to explain it to you though.....you've already admitted a high level of America worship on the part of your people. Just try not to be so angry.....admiration isnt such a bad thing....it teaches people to change to be more like one another......promotes peace and harmony

Opinions , they're called opinions bro...
Maybe the world is looking at you because you're the number one producer of terrorists in the world?
Or have you forgotten about the whole iran contra scandal(Al Qaida)? How about the south american CIA history? How about that long fucking list that will make you cry if I continue? I'm not saying you as an individual is guilty but dont play ignorant either yo....
Every action has consequences, even for the mighty powerful USA. And that's personally my biggest issue with america in general, the ignorant hypocrisy is unreal at times...

I do feel i've covered all your other points and then some with my previous replies, no need to beat a dead horse.

Last edited:
Back