Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

I've just about gotten too old to fight.....but I figure one more ass whoopin might do me some good. Teach me to keep my big mouth shut

I haven't been in a real fight against someone in years.
I've never liked pointless violence either, I have no issues walking away, it's just words and I'm known to loose it once i actually get cornered and have to fight because it triggers my flee or fight reflex and then its about survival and you best believe I like living ;)

I haven't been in a real fight against someone in years.
I've never liked pointless violence either, I have no issues walking away, it's just words and I'm known to loose it once i actually get cornered and have to fight because it triggers my flee or fight reflex and then its about survival and you best believe I like living ;)

Yeah. I agree. But my big mouth and a little alcohol has gotten me in a lot of trouble. Had my ass beat a few times and I like it.....brings me back to reality where I'm not a big badass. Lol

A man who digs a hole and plants a tree cant tell a ditch digger that he can identify with what he does for a living. The hole he dug would have gained him no experience to compare to the life of a man digging ditches day in and day out........any more than a foreigner can provide valid comments about the life of ALL Americans just because they've seen some I love Lucy reruns or watched CNN.

The American people elect a government with the hope that they will make decisions the way we all would make them.....with the best interests of all parties in mind. But this is an unrealistic expectation. Money and politics get in the way and some bad things happen. Americans love their country, most of us, and foreigners either love or hate us....they rarely sit on the fence. Your hate for the American people is as obvious as your anger with God, via your username.
At this point I don't really believe you hate as much as you may even think you do.
Sorry I have hurt your feelings. Sorry I cant speak intelligently to you about foreign policy. The truth is......I dont know shit about your country. Other than it has no bearing on American life. No influence.

It's still digging though and both their prior knowledge about that subject automatically would make them better suited at each others job compared to someone that's been working at mcdonalds their entire career.
And if you read up, I've never made comments about all americans, several times i've done the opposite and clarified you or americans as a whole is not guilty but same time, if you as a society never breaks the cycle and keeps fostering ignorant citizens (dont forget over half didn't even bother to vote)
Then the whole electoral college is so outdated and in direct conflict with the democracy you claim to pursue.

Change won't come over night but maybe start with banning lobbying complete, regulate campaign money and cap it(for real, not just for show...). Remove these stupid controls for minorities making them unable to vote.

I. don't. hate. USA. or. its. people. I have opinions on how the country USA is being run and the global implication it has for the rest of us.
For the most part, as stated... I love USA for many many reasons, some of which i've stated but you seem to complete stick your head in the sand and scream "HATER", much like people scream racists when they have no real arguments but are still upset their world views are being challenged in a way they dont like, at all.

God doesn't exists so can't say I feel much anger towards an imaginary being equivalent of santa claus... Or do you somehow think your god is the only true god out of the thousands of gods in existence through thousands of religions where everyone is convinced their fairytale must be the real one?

And bro, you haven't hurt anyone's feelings, cmon now. You don't have to know shit about my country, that's not the point or even the topic. Just state your own views even if its just personal... Come explain the why's, try to provide understanding, so I can try and see it from your POV and educate myself.
I'm not saying i'll magically agree with everything you say but it will certainly be more productive than screaming america is the greatest and I should give it and god respect... Cmon bro, what the fuck is up with you this week? Forgot to take AI?

Last edited:
Already said I needed more anastrozole.....so dont steal that one from me. Lol. I'm half way through my current cycle and there isn't enough weight in the gym......STRONG AS FUCK......and I have neglected my AI so I am emotional as fuck.
But all that aside. The United states is stopping minorities from voting?!?!.! What? How? Dont forget our last president was a minority.

And yes....I do believe in God. And yes....there is only one God. And NO....he isnt my God he is our God. He is he God you claim no belief in. The God you are admitting exists by allowing anger at your own convictions. If someone tells me they believe in Santa claus I laugh to myself and say merry Christmas. I don't go on debating them about things like proof. I don't tell them I don't believe in Santa or that they are ignorant for believing.....I simply abstain from the belief myself.

I find your views interesting and will happily read as long as you feel compelled to share. Perhaps we should drill down and be more specific in our debate? It's only a matter of time before someone suggests we take it to PM but where's the fun in that? Perhaps the apparent lack of moderators lately make this the perfect environment for our public debate? :)

I think we have directed this thread into the perfect environment for everyone to share how they view religion. Is God real? If he is....can you get into heaven with no faith? If he is not....hiw did we get here and why? There is a source and a reason to everything. It is this that we should debate. Not the perceived poor decisions of men who were or are more successful and knowledgeable than we are. Second guessing what they decided and even going as far as you have to day you know how it could've been done better. People make mistakes and there are often many more factors at play than what we see on the surface. Implying that we somehow know better is incredibly ignorant and pointless.

In closing I'd like to say that this kind of talk would never take place in a local bar in my area. If you were to come here and say the things you've said you would find yourself in some of that "pointless violence" you mentioned. I assume when I hear this kind of talk that it is your intention to evoke these feelings? "Ignorant Americans " is not something that is well tolerated by Americans.....even if it is true. Perhaps particularly if it's TRUE.

Kind of like if I embellished a little on someone elses comment here and said that Swedens only export that's worth a crap is its pussy. Lol.
Or that their military is shit so how can there people begin to conduct an intelligent conversation about warfare? If the people are to blame for all of the gov shortcomings then it is YOUR fault that your country is defenseless and relies on big brother for its protection

Isn***8217;t Sweden having a problem with those immigrants raping their women? Sad a Kraut Merkel and the EU has forced this on your country....... also isn***8217;t Poland also doing excellent? Yup because they won***8217;t let thos freaks in their country.

P.S. I see great points from both sides....:bash:

Isn***8217;t Sweden having a problem with those immigrants raping their women? Sad a Kraut Merkel and the EU has forced this on your country....... also isn***8217;t Poland also doing excellent? Yup because they won***8217;t let thos freaks in their country.

Ok so ya made me look this up. Lol

Turns out that a woman is twice as likely to be raped in Sweden as she is in the US? ouch. Put that on the travel brochure

And the unemployment rate is double that of the United states of America

Final note......Santa mentioned infant mortality rate comparing the us to Slovenia? Swedens infant mortality rate is double that of Slovenia. What the fuck?!? Clearly as made up as some of the other conspiracy theories spewed in this thread.

Last edited:

Honestly our biggest issue is immigration in all it forms. The rape is an issue but our definition of rape includes touching a woman inappropriately, that's why our statistics are inflated.
And we're retarded having talks about social safety for returning IS soldiers... I do believe next election our neo nazi party will win and they're fucking retarded in every sense of the word. I'll still vote for them tough but that's the same reason people voted for trump i suppose, I'll take any fucking change at this point.

Ok so ya made me look this up. Lol
Turns out that a woman is twice as likely to be raped in Sweden as she is in the US? ouch. Put that on the travel brochure
And the unemployment rate is double that of the United states of America
Final note......Santa mentioned infant mortality rate comparing the us to Slovenia? Swedens infant mortality rate is double that of Slovenia. What the fuck?!? Clearly as made up as some of the other conspiracy theories spewed in this thread.

No, our actual rape as per your own definition of the crime is actually lower.
Our employment rate has been about 6% for the past 50 years excluding 3 separate years with an additional 2 at all time high. Can you really reach 100% employment?
Not sure what statistics you're looking at but sweden has half the rate to slovenia. Did you misread it for double?
Sweden has the 3rd lowest infant mortality rate in the entire world, with slovenia being twice as high and usa three times.

Unemployment 6% vs US 4 %
Slovenia infant mortality 1.7 vs your 2.3 per 1000 births. My point was simply that we have more employed citizens, even percentage wise, and that your comparison between mortality rates is a failure for Sweden and the US because Slovenia beats us both. Maybe you meant another country?

Unemployment 6% vs US 4 %
Slovenia infant mortality 1.7 vs your 2.3 per 1000 births. My point was simply that we have more employed citizens, even percentage wise, and that your comparison between mortality rates is a failure for Sweden and the US because Slovenia beats us both. Maybe you meant another country?

The stats i'm looking at (2018) has it at 6.7 usa, 4.7 slovenia and 2.7 sweden, the record low is 2.3.
Well, you have more people incarcerated for shit crimes (not counting murderers etc) than our entire population, not sure what your strawman is trying to accomplish lol.

The stats i'm looking at (2018) has it at 6.7 usa, 4.7 slovenia and 2.7 sweden, the record low is 2.3.
Well, you have more people incarcerated for shit crimes (not counting murderers etc) than our entire population, not sure what your strawman is trying to accomplish lol.

Lol

Guess American Google is as ignorant as our people?

As far as incarceration.......yeah......there arent very many people in your country so I am sure that stat is true. But even if you considered percentage wise we are probably still higher than you, which I agree is sad. However, perhaps that's why so many of your women are raped? Because you dont incarcerate those criminals? Or maybe you just dont employ enough police officers? Hence the poor unemployment rate?

But if you really look closely......you are calling drug crimes "shit crimes ". Maybe you are right....but drugs ,the use of drugs,and the selling of drugs is all illegal in this country. Sweden considers them illegal and supposedly has a zero tolerance policy, yet you do not incarcerate for the use of drugs?!? Please explain. We have more laws so yes.....we have more law breakers.
And if we are using stats that do not account for the size or population of the country in question then look how little income is generated by your country. We have 50 states and many of them generate an income comparable to your entire country. Hahaha

Last edited:
Lol

Googled my recently stated facts? And came back with some funny stats. Our backwoods country states in the southeast have a higher GDP than Sweden. Lol.....cute

And you remind me of a foreigner worshipping a superior country and then getting angry when you discover its inhabitants love it as much as you do. It's ok man. America is pretty impressive. We cant get away with anything cuz everyone is watching. Nobody gives a shit what Sweden is doing as long as it clean when we come visit and drop some.money your way. Smile, take the handout, enjoy the protection big brother provides, and try to show even an ounce of respect for a country that is clearly just doing it better than you are. Our people are not ignorantly standing by while America collapses.....we are working to make an already great nation even better and we are succeeding

And no...not really yelling fake news. Just googled your stat and saw that your own country failed by the same standard you held mine to. Pretty fucking funny. Even more comical to argue over a single percent or two.
Dont worry....I did the same. Sure your country has more unemployed people than mine by percentage.....but it's a small percentage so who gives a fuck unless you are one of those?

Lol
Guess American Google is as ignorant as our people?
As far as incarceration.......yeah......there arent very many people in your country so I am sure that stat is true. But even if you considered percentage wise we are probably still higher than you, which I agree is sad. However, perhaps that's why so many of your women are raped? Because you dont incarcerate those criminals? Or maybe you just dont employ enough police officers? Hence the poor unemployment rate?
But if you really look closely......you are calling drug crimes "shit crimes ". Maybe you are right....but drugs ,the use of drugs,and the selling of drugs is all illegal in this country. Sweden considers them illegal and supposedly has a zero tolerance policy, yet you do not incarcerate for the use of drugs?!? Please explain. We have more laws so yes.....we have more law breakers.
And if we are using stats that do not account for the size or population of the country in question then look how little income is generated by your country. We have 50 states and many of them generate an income comparable to your entire country. Hahaha

You are strawmanning bro. You have the highest incarcerated per capita in the entire world, you use the prison complex as a modern day slave machine.
I've mentioned it, if you take your definition of rape and not ours, we have lower statistics than you do. You'll get tried for rape even without penetration, that's how strict are laws our, which inflate the statistics because people can only read "rape".
And a lot of people in the US are in for literal shit crimes, petty crimes, specially minorities and different set of laws applying for them (cocaine vs crack cocaine punishments for example).
Sweden has a law that states you'll get convicted for simply leaving a positive drug test, far as I know no other country in the world has that.
We also have the highest narcotics sentences of the entire european union and been orderded from brussels to both lower sentences and up the amount thats considered your equivalent of a federal offense.

You have generally more lax laws (Depending on state of course) so don't really buy that argument.
Size of population is accounted in person per capita or per X number of cases, such as the infant mortality rate being x/1000 births.

Do find it funny that you try all these strawmans to prove what?

Lol

Googled my recently stated facts? And came back with some funny stats. Our backwoods country states in the southeast have a higher GDP than Sweden. Lol.....cute

And you remind me of a foreigner worshipping a superior country and then getting angry when you discover its inhabitants love it as much as you do. It's ok man. America is pretty impressive. We cant get away with anything cuz everyone is watching. Nobody gives a shit what Sweden is doing as long as it clean when we come visit and drop some.money your way. Smile, take the handout, enjoy the protection big brother provides, and try to show even an ounce of respect for a country that is clearly just doing it better than you are. Our people are not ignorantly standing by while America collapses.....we are working to make an already great nation even better and we are succeeding

You previously mentioned that you have such a larger population, so of course your GDP will be bigger and I dont see the point either. You cant even afford basic healthcare or college education, which is not only free for us but the government pays us to study. Probably so we don't become a bunch of ignorant sheeps.
I've mentioned this several times... I love america and about 90% of the core values THAT MADE america great to begin with.
My points have been about meddling into every conflict on the planet, destabilizing entire regions, lack of universal health care and education, you being producer of terrorist cause of your own actions and the list is pretty endless.
And I did this because those policies has global implications.

If all you want todo is feel even more sense of superiority, by all means, try to find faults that barely has relevance and this is definitely the right approach, but if you actually want to have a discussion about whats wrong on both sides of the pond, you need to grow the fuck up bro.

And no...not really yelling fake news. Just googled your stat and saw that your own country failed by the same standard you held mine to. Pretty fucking funny. Even more comical to argue over a single percent or two.
Dont worry....I did the same. Sure your country has more unemployed people than mine by percentage.....but it's a small percentage so who gives a fuck unless you are one of those?

PM me the link you use for your statistics, i've checked multiple sources and one of them being, US Census Bureau, International Data Base. They all say you are making shit up and what I've stated is in deed fact for several posts counting.
What standards have we failed? Nothing of what you've said is true and can be backed up by facts...
You're just acting a chimpanzee and throwing shit hoping it will stick lol.

Last edited:
You are strawmanning bro. You have the highest incarcerated per capita in the entire world, you use the prison complex as a modern day slave machine.
I've mentioned it, if you take your definition of rape and not ours, we have lower statistics than you do. You'll get tried for rape even without penetration, that's how strict are laws our, which inflate the statistics because people can only read "rape".
And a lot of people in the US are in for literal shit crimes, petty crimes, specially minorities and different set of laws applying for them (cocaine vs crack cocaine punishments for example).
Sweden has a law that states you'll get convicted for simply leaving a positive drug test, far as I know no other country in the world has that.
We also have the highest narcotics sentences of the entire european union and been orderded from brussels to both lower sentences and up the amount thats considered your equivalent of a federal offense.

You have generally more lax laws (Depending on state of course) so don't really buy that argument.
Size of population is accounted in person per capita or per X number of cases, such as the infant mortality rate being x/1000 births.

Do find it funny that you try all these strawmans to prove what?

You previously mentioned that you have such a larger population, so of course your GDP will be bigger and I dont see the point either. You cant even afford basic healthcare or college education, which is not only free for us but the government pays us to study. Probably so we don't become a bunch of ignorant sheeps.
I've mentioned this several times... I love america and about 90% of the core values THAT MADE america great to begin with.
My points have been about meddling into every conflict on the planet, destabilizing entire regions, lack of universal health care and education, you being producer of terrorist cause of your own actions and the list is pretty endless.
And I did this because those policies has global implications.

If all you want todo is feel even more sense of superiority, by all means, try to find faults that barely has relevance and this is definitely the right approach, but if you actually want to have a discussion about whats wrong on both sides of the pond, you need to grow the fuck up bro.

PM me the link you use for your statistics, i've checked multiple sources and one of them being, US Census Bureau, International Data Base. They all say you are making shit up and what I've stated is in deed fact for several posts counting.
What standards have we failed? Nothing of what you've said is true and can be backed up by facts...
You're just acting a chimpanzee and throwing shit hoping it will stick lol.

Wow. You're so angry. This is all very familiar. You're saying the same shit over and over and "hoping it will stick". We cant afford education or healthcare? Lmao. You mean we have to work for it? How about the Gov grants for education? I paid for my education.....so you are wrong. I went to school with people who had it all paid by the government and in some cases got loans to cover....so again you are wrong. Everyone I know has healthcare. Do you mean bums?? Homeless people? I have had healthcare since I was born so again.......no surprise, you're fucking wrong.
And yes drugs are illegal in your country but it's not illegal to be under the influence unless another law is broken. Example driving under the influence.
And hiding behind your loose definition of rape is a creepy defense. Guess it makes sense that you guys would rape your women then blame the rather loose definition for the conviction instead of your irresponsible actions. Lol. Quite funny really.....as long as yall keep that shit over there.

The United states is a place where people can come and work hard and make a new life for themselves. I know many business men who came here with nothing and learned to make money. As soon as gainful employment is obtained then all the insurance you'll ever need is available. And most big companies, like the one I work for, will pay for you to take your education even further.

You are an angry little man. No American has ever done you wrong and yet you clearly hate us all. When you arent busy trying to be like us. You guys watch our movies and TV shows and listen to our music all from 10 to 20 years ago.......so I guess it makes sense that you mention political errors that occured while I was in elementary school. Get the fuck over it and move on. The Reagan administration is over. I wish it wasnt but it is :)

And the GDP mentioned i was comparing your massive country to our tiny states.....we still out produce you

Last edited:
And a "literal shit crime" would be a crime involving actual shit. Like you stabbed someone with a piece of shit. You sound like a Kardashian. Again......makes sense, yall love that shit. It's the only thing remotely current you watch

And the racism you so flagrantly hurl at us is odd. Are you African American? Do you have any personal experience to draw upon or just these oddball "facts " you throw around?
Prison? Slavery? Huh? And the minority cocaine thing ya speak of is a response on the federal level to a growing concern over the popularity and availability of crack cocaine to our youth in America. And yes......it seems to be more prolific in urban areas where one might find more minorities but how the fuck is that racist? Stopping crack from being sold to and ruining the lives of our African American youth?????? Your example is proving my point. You're smarter than this stupid shit. The federal gov wants to keep crack out of the hands of our youth and yes....it is perceived as an African American problem but the gov is stepping in to stop the supply there. And since we're on the topic, federal law doesn't always translate at a state level. Few if any states actually use this federal judgement to crack down on crack.
But folks like you will use any stat you can to try and make us look like we are a country of ignorant bigots that hate each other and engage in open race wars.

If you were ACTUALLY a concerned citizen of this planet then you would mention the seemingly predominant cop on minority violence that has been sweeping our nation in recent years. WE ARE ALL standing up to try and make changes. Awareness of this crime against humanity is at an all time high. But we don't expect you to take notice of the positive trends taking place........we DO expect you to keep bringing up old shit that we are correcting or have corrected cuz that's what those who hate us do.
We are a growing nation and learning all the time. Making new mistakes and some old ones all the time. What you call racism I call awareness. So keep talking that shit until we all are so aware that we beat it out of existence.
Is racism real? Is it a problem in the US? Sure it is. But it is getting better all the time. Be careful when hurling accusations at the US.......you may be seeing some of the shit you spew occurring too close to home. Human beings have to constantly work to peacefully coexist. Stop thinking you know all the problems and why they are there and start being part of the solution. Your alleged admiration of our country has proven a shitty place for you to hide your hate and jealousy. It shines right through

So what happened to OP? Why did you guys high jack this thread?I dont even know what the original thread was all about.

Back