Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

SteroidalOpiate

As some of you probabaly already know I had low levels for a good 2 years. Until I started this standard 500mg EW cycle.

What I’ve found is that I’m more emotional. Do you guys get this?

One of my female colleagues at work I’ve always liked. Liked but that liked has just progressed and progressed over the last couple of weeks to the point that I feel like I love someone who I’ve never even dated. Sure we’ve spent lots of time together but It ain’t right man. It just ain’t me, I’m the sorta guy who just thinks of fucking women lol.

It’s got to the point now where I’m just thinking about this girl all damn day and negging out about it.

This is a normal steroid side effect, right? Lol

Guess I’m just looking for reassurances that I’ve not lost my damn mind.

Yes they do. At least test does. When you go off shes gonna be average looking again.. But if you like her go for it why not.

Using steroids can result in a variety of side effects. These side effects can be physical and mental. The severity of the side effects and the specific side effects that are experienced can differ from user to user, If you don't want to be so emotional, you can reduce the dose or stop using it.

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

As some of you probabaly already know I had low levels for a good 2 years. Until I started this standard 500mg EW cycle.

What I***8217;ve found is that I***8217;m more emotional. Do you guys get this?

One of my female colleagues at work I***8217;ve always liked. Liked but that liked has just progressed and progressed over the last couple of weeks to the point that I feel like I love someone who I***8217;ve never even dated. Sure we***8217;ve spent lots of time together but It ain***8217;t right man. It just ain***8217;t me, I***8217;m the sorta guy who just thinks of fucking women lol.

It***8217;s got to the point now where I***8217;m just thinking about this girl all damn day and negging out about it.

This is a normal steroid side effect, right? Lol

Guess I***8217;m just looking for reassurances that I***8217;ve not lost my damn mind.

Using steroids can result in a variety of side effects. These side effects can be physical and mental. The severity of the side effects and the specific side effects that are experienced can differ from user to user, If you don't want to be so emotional, you can reduce the dose or stop using it.

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

It's not that being emotional really bothers me. But the fact that I feel like I want to marry a woman who I've never even dated does concern me a little.

Ah at least I know that I'm not losing my damn mind lol.

You can become Overly Emotional when your Estradiol is Out of Range.

Remember ~ Estradiol is what makes Women-Women.
So Men don't want Too Much of it.
Less we become Overly Emotional like Women......................................... JP
P.S.
This is another reason for taking the Proper Dose of your AI.
And doing Bloodwork to Confirm your Dose is Correct for you, as everyone responds differently, and you Can't go by Feel.

It's more than likely your view of women as a sexual object, instead of a person that can have an intellectual conversation with and could be a friend. Has taught you off guard, because if that is really how you feel towards women, once you hit it, you'll quit it or maybe you've grown up and seen women as a human that have feelings like you, just a thought.

Johnny It been a while what are yo up to an ?

Sound like Johnny has hit it on the head. The Adult clash mixed with a little enlightenment is always a good thing. Law of proximity is strong .

You can become Overly Emotional when your Estradiol is Out of Range.

Remember ~ Estradiol is what makes Women-Women.
So Men don't want Too Much of it.
Less we become Overly Emotional like Women......................................... JP
P.S.
This is another reason for taking the Proper Dose of your AI.
And doing Bloodwork to Confirm your Dose is Correct for you, as everyone responds differently, and you Can't go by Feel.
yeah that's true but that's not the only reason why. haven't you ever been on a bunch of gear or at least a decent amount, and then realize that sometimes you've overreacted in a situation? i know i have.

anyway, i think i have more anger on high test than moderate tren (350mg). dont get me wrong i can still be a bit aggressive, thats obviously inevitable when using steroids

tren makes me wanna fuck everything. once i was fantasizing over a fairly chubby girl while i was using tren mast and proviron. it was so intense i had to run to the bathroom lol

yeah that's true but that's not the only reason why. haven't you ever been on a bunch of gear or at least a decent amount, and then realize that sometimes you've overreacted in a situation? i know i have.

ive seen that happen around the forums when members E2 levels are all out of whack.

Gear keeps you on an emotional roller coaster!! To me handling your emotion while in gear is the hardest part most times!!! People don't think about it before they jump in head first and most can't handle it.I'm not just talking about anger but all your emotions.I tell people I always know when my estrogen is to high when I catch myself crying at the end of every episode of Undercover Boss!!! Lol that's some emotional shit,Don't judge me!! Lolol

My own experience hasn’t been a drastic change while on gear. Slightly quicker temper and definitely more swagger when you feel full and pumped all the time, but no huge change. The toughest management of emotion and motivation has been when I come off for months and months. Even with a decent PCT, the emotional roller coaster of knowing your levels aren’t the same and are a bit lower than they originally were is tough.

Deca is a mood killer for me and a few of my friends!! I hear people talk about how Tren keeps them angry and agressive.Deca does me that way.Tren did on my first cycle.I converted the pellets back when Fina was all you could get.It kept me in a pissy mood but was without a doubt the strongest gear I ever took!! I would get an acidic taste in my mouth a few seconds after injecting!! I called it "The taste of muscle" the best way I've heard running it explained was....When on Tren you wake up pissed off and it only goes downhill from there!!"

I agree a bit with Santa. Even if you are having issues internally with emotional stuff, just do your best not to let your personal shit interfere with the other people in your life or work. Man up and live with the decision you made to get on gear. Don’t let it ruin your life.

also, never take steroids when you are in a bad emotional state. if you're going through a breakup, divorce, if you just lost your job, or anything like that where you feel vulnerable do not take steroids. just like how you should never take recreational drugs or drink when you're sad or depressed. things wont work out in your favor i promise you that.

yes, hormones affect the way your mind works but it is your responsibility to decide whether it will be a problem or not. it's your responsibility to figure out if/when it is a problem when you're on it.

IF YOU DO NOT FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU ARE ON GEAR-- YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!

Its best to always get blood works done before doing a cycle to keep a tab on your levels and dial into your ai without the E2 level drama queen attitude.

I get so emotional when my estrogen is out of whack. I know it***8217;s high when I***8217;m almost crying while watching sad movies with the wife.

Back