Do you find steroids make you more emotional?

I have patriotism for my country, specially our values and traditions... but we also have a government that for real, real thinks its a good idea to try and rehabilitate ISIS soldiers that left sweden to become terrorists and second they start losing they want to cry and come home?
And not only are the government ok with it, they're gonna give them special treatment? FUCK that shit... Burn their passports and make them stateless.... Now granted, this was from the little psycopath green party and not fully supported (thank fuck) but still just the notion of it... Ugh...

Why is it so extremely hard for you to fathom the concept of liking certain aspects/parts of something but not its entirety?
Is your intellect so small or what bro? Please tell me and I'll give it a fair shot of explaining basic logic to you bro, once again lol...

Another example would be R. Kelly, he did that shit and he's a horrible person... Doesn't mean his music is horrible or I suddenly need to stop listening to it and judge his entire artistic career based on some of his private life actions?
No... I condemn the actions/character and praise the music... What is so hard to grasp about such things?

Comparing R Kelly to a country now? Lol. I just love your desperation santa. And further proving my point that you LOVE my country.....you don't hate it. Stop talking shit....just stop. You love us so much that you cant go 2 posts without sucking us off after you've bashed us. Its hilarious. Makes sense I guess

Except military power, where you spend more than all the G12 countries combined, 11 of them being your allies, lets not forget that. How do you feel about trump doing one of the US's largest arms trade deals with saudi arabia? Last I checked, one of his campaign promises was to "deal with saudi arabia and the people behind 9/11" and now this dumbass is arming them and all of you trumpsters are like "ohh yisssss, let us swallow some more of that cumjuice trump selling us cuz it's so tastey..."

Which statistic actually supports your claim that "your team is far better", because i'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

I gave you an entire list of our #1 spots. Best in every category that means anything. You just chose to ignore it.

And there you go with the gay stuff again. You're now trying to prove anon right. You are so angry about his gay talk? "The gentleman doth protest too much"

Last edited:
Spoken like a true bully who doesn't like what he's hearing lol.
I would say the exact same shit but most likely more aggressive as I could see the thing you call "face" and that you're not trolling and that would set me off big time, probably into fighting mode lol.

Big talk....but no. You sir are a coward. It comes across in your writing and I will refrain from getting too personal here. Unlike you.....I have not yet taken the gloves off

I would say the exact same shit but most likely more aggressive as I could see the thing you call "face" and that you're not trolling and that would set me off big time, probably into fighting mode lol.

AND....you picked the whole fight. You picked it not in the name of debate but in the name of bashing my country. The more I and others stated we love it....the more you bashed. And I AM THE BULLY? LMAO
Your response to me calling you a bully is "no you are" and your response to anon's accusations was "no you are". You talk a lot but say nothing. You masterfully avoid topics brought up by crying like a bitch.
Go ahead......cry some more. Its music to me at this point. AMD tell me some more shit I've already told you and do it without addressing the topic as you have been doing all along. You throw so many accusations that few can be addressed. A little boy who has said too much and is now throwing wild punches to try and avoid an ass whoopin. Lol...swing away lil fella

And that last part....no way you would actually fight. Lol. Cute though lil guy

The top 25 most powerful nations according to the 2018 Best Countries report are:

United States
Russia
China
Germany
United Kingfom
France
Japan
Israel
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
South Korea
Canada
Iran
Turkey
India
Australia
Switzerland
Italy
Sweden
Qatar
Netherlands
Pakistan
Spain
Singapore
Egypt

Hey Santa!!! You guys made the list. I think?

Pretty sure you're on there somewhere

The top 25 most powerful nations according to the 2018 Best Countries report are:

Can your dumbass read what I've been saying the past times you've linked that useless list?
Show me a list that is not based off military power and actual statistics that proves you're the best. You can't, so i'll wait.

You HAVE repeatedly lied. Sure you've posted some completely unrelated lists.....you've even posted a list or two that had some valid bearing on this argument......but you have also ignored the lists I have posted. And many of your facts are fabricated lies.

I'm getting ahead of myself......I need to go back a post or two or three

I've asked you to point out any lie i've made, but you have just moved on and ignored every single of those posts, now in the double digits. Eat a dick bro.

Comparing R Kelly to a country now? Lol. I just love your desperation santa. And further proving my point that you LOVE my country.....you don't hate it. Stop talking shit....just stop. You love us so much that you cant go 2 posts without sucking us off after you've bashed us. Its hilarious. Makes sense I guess

Not really a shocker you did not understand this analogy either, you are so dumb it hurts replying...

Big talk....but no. You sir are a coward. It comes across in your writing and I will refrain from getting too personal here. Unlike you.....I have not yet taken the gloves off

lol... You and anon have screamed for fights, talking face to face, blah blah fucking blah.
If I were to judge UFC behaviour and correlate the two facts, I'd have to go with "You got knocked the fuck out" lol...

I do like how anon totally ignored all gay subjects/replies and is now quite tame in both his language and demeanor. Too close to the truth huh? Fucking hilarious...

I gave you an entire list of our #1 spots. Best in every category that means anything. You just chose to ignore it.
And there you go with the gay stuff again. You're now trying to prove anon right. You are so angry about his gay talk? "The gentleman doth protest too much"

Are you really this stupid? You try to give me shit for being intelligent and being able to reply lol... It's not gonna bother me, but it did bother anon when I laid it all out lmao...

Yes, yes, its TV but its americans talking, maybe it'll be different for you and except for specific rankings, you're not that far off. Can jump to 3:10 if you're lazy.
Have fun bro:)

Are you really this stupid? You try to give me shit for being intelligent and being able to reply lol... It's not gonna bother me, but it did bother anon when I laid it all out lmao...

Yes, yes, its TV but its americans talking, maybe it'll be different for you and except for specific rankings, you're not that far off. Can jump to 3:10 if you're lazy.

I'll watch the video later....as I am curious why you avoid all the facts over and over and over again. Lmao
For now I would like to address the opening of this stupid ass post. "Are you really this stupid? You give me shit about being intelligent "......ok first off....I have an education from the United states (#1 at everything) so no sir, I am not stupid. Went to college and studied business, politics, you name it. You cry like a bitch about people not addressing your bullshit "facts" and conspiracy theories.....and then the side of your mouth that doesnt have my dick hanging out of it starts saying that LateStart is the one that has conspiracy theories? "Latestart thinks of me day and night".
You post a shit load bro. Dont be surprised if someone wonders where you are if there is a moment of silence from you. It's not a shot at you, it's not an accusation, it simply seems you post too much to not hear from you for a couple days.
And no.....you arrogant terrorist....nobody has fucking noticed that you take the weekends off!!!!!! No!!!!! We don't give a fuck!!!!!! We just wonder where the cowardly lion is when he doesnt post a rebuttal in the fight that he started.

Could you also reiterate what bothered me that you laid out?

I'll watch the video later....as I am curious why you avoid all the facts over and over and over again. Lmao
For now I would like to address the opening of this stupid ass post. "Are you really this stupid? You give me shit about being intelligent "......ok first off....I have an education from the United states (#1 at everything) so no sir, I am not stupid. Went to college and studied business, politics, you name it. You cry like a bitch about people not addressing your bullshit "facts" and conspiracy theories.....and then the side of your mouth that doesnt have my dick hanging out of it starts saying that LateStart is the one that has conspiracy theories? "Latestart thinks of me day and night".
You post a shit load bro. Dont be surprised if someone wonders where you are if there is a moment of silence from you. It's not a shot at you, it's not an accusation, it simply seems you post too much to not hear from you for a couple days.
And no.....you arrogant terrorist....nobody has fucking noticed that you take the weekends off!!!!!! No!!!!! We don't give a fuck!!!!!! We just wonder where the cowardly lion is when he doesnt post a rebuttal in the fight that he started.

arrogant terrotist! hahahaha. nice one.

lol... You and anon have screamed for fights, talking face to face, blah blah fucking blah.
If I were to judge UFC behaviour and correlate the two facts, I'd have to go with "You got knocked the fuck out" lol...
i really need to see the instant replay, can really take time to read 18 pages of screaming at each other. and poor OP, what happened to him? lol

^^^^^whoa.....I didnt see santas post on UFC. Lol

Bad reference santa.....UFC has weight classes, they wouldnt let a lil fella like you get in there with me. All you could do is sit outside the cage and chant bullshit like you do here.

Back