do you know this feeling? my next cycle

TheMinister

The Degrees of Motion
I just got this in the post and I am so happy. This is my next cycle, and I just can't wait! Yummy

Do you know the feeling of just receiving this in the post?

Last edited:
Damn straight minister!! I am itching to jump back on so bad right now! It's just a matter of days at this point! :)

Enjoy your new friends! they look good in the family pic

My favorite is when I get the package and I'm opening it. The only time I ever get that feeling like I use to on Christmas morning! Then you get to your presents and just play with them for hours lol

It is I know, whenever Tren is involved anyway....doses have not yet set them..Prob Test 500 Tren 50eod Mast not sure,

Yea I havent decided my doses yet. I was thinking test 250 tren 400 mast 400. Might up either the tren or the mast but not the test. Going for a really hard look.

Looks real nice. Hope you have something for your appetite. That shit killed mine but the gains werent bad at all. But I tried Ent instead of the ace

well dammit im just about through with mine,then its back to the old testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a month or 2,then back on:D

same here bro...hitting these peptides in the off time though so I've got something more to look forward to. Minister that pic looks nice as spice. I'm looking forward to trying tren soon.

Back