does any one hear use nizerol for hair loss

Isnt this the way it always is???
I'm shaving my head down every other day trying to get rid of the hair on my head that is like sheeps wool and alot of you guys are trying so hard to keep the whispy, patchy hair on your nuggets.
Hair is my enemy.

I use nizoral and crush up and mix in my own sprotone tabs (100mg pills) I've tried mixing spiro tabs with minoxidal in the past and nearly vomited 2weeks later as it turns into the most digusting smell in the world ...worse then rotten pussy...for some reason spiro with nizoral mixes welll with no smell.

I have no idea if the nizolrol with spiro works as I've only been ising it for 3 months, all I will say is I still have a full head of hair and I am veeeeery prone to baldness...father is a norwood 5 and so is my brother...I'm also on dut and fin.

I personally wouldn't waste my money on minox as that only promotes growth of velous hair and I've never seen it sucessfully work..I used for 2 years with only velous hair growth.

Last edited:
Ketoconazole which is the main ingredient of Nizoral, is a synthetic antifungal drug used to prevent and treat skin and fungal infections.

Believe it or not, this shampoo is usually prescribed for infections such as athlete's foot, ringworm, candidiasis, and jock itch. The over-the-counter shampoo version (which is about only 1%) can also be used as a body wash for the treatment of tinea versicolor.

The use of Nizoral definitely helps prevent hair loss. It has worked for me for sometime now. Use it daily for 14 days, twice (morning/night) and thereafter at least 1 or 2 times a week. Leave on for at least 3-5 mins. before rinsing and use a quality conditioner.

As an alternative on the 'off days' use Head and Shoulders. A recent study concluded that hair count results showed a modest and sustained improvement in hair growth with daily use of a 1% pyrithione zinc shampoo over a 26-week treatment period. Head and Shoulders main ingredient is pyrithione zinc.

Hope this info helps.

there appears to be no evidence that Ketoconazole inhibits 5alpha reductase, though would like to to see any studies that indicate this.

that sucks. i made my owe spiro. just crushed spiro tabs in cetaphil cream.

macro or any one else, do u know where i can get spiro powder. or macro do u know of another ant androgen that can be used in the same manner . i heard about flutamide

Back