drinking on roids

benefit

im on a dbol cycle i went to a party had a six pack is it cool that i drank or will it fuck my cycle up what should i do?

Well of course you want to be on your best behavior as far as diet goes while juicing.
But drinking a 6er wont hurt you. I tend to think of it though as 600 empty calories though - 600 calories is a lot of chicken breat that can build a chunk of muscle ya know ?
dont beat yourself up over it though - not a huge deal

You can drink socially when you're juicing but I don't suggest getting wasted every weekend.. especially when you're on such toxic drugs like dbol. If you're not ready to commit 100% you might as well not juice at all.

I've never understood why people want to drink and smoke weed on a cycle. Both have been shown to lower testosterone levels and raise estrogen levels. Sure you can probably get away with it, but why would you want to negate your gains. The way I see it, when you are done with a cycle and you might not be satisfied with the results, you end up asking yourself Could I have gained more if I didn't drink or smoke? Personally If I'm doing a cycle, I'm committing 110%. But that's just me.

willlaz said:
I've never understood why people want to drink and smoke weed on a cycle. Both have been shown to lower testosterone levels and raise estrogen levels. Sure you can probably get away with it, but why would you want to negate your gains. The way I see it, when you are done with a cycle and you might not be satisfied with the results, you end up asking yourself Could I have gained more if I didn't drink or smoke? Personally If I'm doing a cycle, I'm committing 110%. But that's just me.

If they've both been shown to lower testosterone levels... would that matter so much if your natural production is already shutdown? And yes... its a serious question lol.. I'm not being a smart ass.

alcohol lowers nitrogen retention, steroids increase nitrogen retention, you can see where I am going with that. But that being said, having a 6 pac during a cycle isnt going to screw anything up in a noticeable way, but I would not make it a regular thing as it will mess up your cycle, and put stress on your liver you dont need

Having an occasional beer isn't going to fuck you up, but its a lot of calories that you could get from healthy foods

StoneColdNTO said:
Typical 18 yr old who should not even be taking steroids...........

in his profile, his BD is in 1970.... you think he is lying!!!!!!!! that son of a bitch.... J/k
anyway, i think a couple times a month is ok, but it is less ok while on orals you know....but whatever...:40oz:

My rules of juicing are as follows, don't drink on orals, and try to stay away from shots on gear period. I will go out and drink a few beers on cycle, although not very often at all, i don't drink often anyway. Their are the occasional times when you have a bachelor party or such when you are on, and you have no choice but to go out and tie one on. lol.

panteracfh said:
in his profile, his BD is in 1970.... you think he is lying!!!!!!!! that son of a bitch.... J/k
anyway, i think a couple times a month is ok, but it is less ok while on orals you know....but whatever...:40oz:

LOL.........he actually just turned 18, I know so cause he sent me a PM telling me so, cause I kept telling him he was too young to do roids at 17. :40oz:

Fucking liars and cheaters ought to all be put to a slow and painful death !! They rank right up there with SCAMMERS !!

And to boot he is doing a d-bol only cycle :)
Go ahead...drink till you drop bro.
This guy defines "Punk Ass"

Yes you could drink occasionally, and yes I see where your going by saying the natural test is already shut down, but if the whole point of taking steroids is to increase test levels, and you are drinking and decreasing test levels. I just won't do it. Of course it probably doesn't matter as much compared to if you were not on steroids b/c we are shutting down test production and then bombarding are body with upwards of 100x our natural test production. My biggest concern would be with the increase in estrogen levels.

LIVER: I am your liver talking to you! D-bol and alchohol make me very sick, it is very hard to work under these conditions. Keep up the two and I'll go on strike or stop working period!!!!! Stick with one substance cause two is too hard too detoxify!! PLEASE!!

needsize said:
alcohol lowers nitrogen retention, steroids increase nitrogen retention, you can see where I am going with that. But that being said, having a 6 pac during a cycle isnt going to screw anything up in a noticeable way, but I would not make it a regular thing as it will mess up your cycle, and put stress on your liver you dont need

Good reply:) There is a time in life where every person must decide what is important and what is not, because you can't have it all.

Last edited:
I have drank lethal amounts of alcohol weekly or biweekly for a number of years...and done anadrol, test, dbol....for a couple of yrs my blood work came back fine...but starting 1 year ago, things have gotten worse...namely cholesterol, AST is at 84...cleaning up my act, staying off booze..still, I did make gains, though if I hadnt drank, I think I'd be 15-20 pounds heavier.

My opinion is that if I am on cyle I do not drink... Now when I say drink I do I mean drinking beer or hard liquor... I still have the occassional glass of wine...Once or twice a week max.. Wine is good for you any ways right?????....LOL....Nothing quite like a big fat steak and a glass of wine.....

If I do which is rarely, I always pop a nolv before I go out and one when I get home. Possibly some the next day because my nips are always a little tender after all the alcohol messing with my test and estro levels.

Back