Eo ???

RJ

On Vacation
Hey guys, haven't been around much, but had a question about EO, since I have never used it.

Was thinking about making another batch of 500mg/ml Test E but using EO this time. Now, its always given me a bit of a bite with oil, but does this stuff really cut pain like they say it does? If so, I'm in.

And would I just replace all of theoil and use this as the carrier? Let me know. Thanks alot.

RJ

RJH90210 said:
Hey guys, haven't been around much, but had a question about EO, since I have never used it.

Was thinking about making another batch of 500mg/ml Test E but using EO this time. Now, its always given me a bit of a bite with oil, but does this stuff really cut pain like they say it does? If so, I'm in.

And would I just replace all of theoil and use this as the carrier? Let me know. Thanks alot.

RJ
I use 50/50 EO to oil mix but you can use EO only...most people just don't cause it's a bit pricy. Good luck bro!

RJH90210 said:
thanks bro. I'm only making a small batch so i will use all EO.
For simply cutting down injection pain use 50/50:EO/oil. I only use EO as the 100% carrier if I'm making high concentration short ester stuff. One can get EO at our fav supply company, LeM....

DocJ said:
For simply cutting down injection pain use 50/50:EO/oil. I only use EO as the 100% carrier if I'm making high concentration short ester stuff. One can get EO at our fav supply company, LeM....

OK, makes sense. But it wouldn't be BAD per se to use all Eo right? Again, this is just a small batch.

RJH90210 said:
OK, makes sense. But it wouldn't be BAD per se to use all Eo right? Again, this is just a small batch.
No it's fine, just trying to make things more efficient for you.

I've always considered using nothing but eo(no oil) for anything but high mg/ml short ester solutions to be a waste. Plus does eo not have disolving properties? seems like a little too much solvent. And also I've seen people get rashes from high eo gear.

Last edited:
i talked to a chemist, he said that its pretty easy to make EO yourself. but do u think its ok to inject it (after filtration of course)?

sirxxlew said:
why go through the trouble and any type of risk making it when you can just be safe and buy it? I mean its not THAT expensive

if you live in europe it is.....i cant find it here. so i have to order it from usa. also i read that lemalange misslabeled some guys stuff, i dont want to take that risk.

sirxxlew said:
I've always considered using nothing but eo(no oil) for anything but high mg/ml short ester solutions to be a waste. Plus does eo not have disolving properties? seems like a little too much solvent. And also I've seen people get rashes from high eo gear.

ok, i will do 50/50. just trying to cut down pain, didn't know if ALL eo would make a difference.

Thanks to you and Doc J

sirxxlew said:
i think 50/50 will be a great pain reduction if you were dealing with 500mg/ml with no eo. Any bb in prior use?

yep. i use 2/20 for everything. Should I stick with that you think?

sirxxlew said:
eo can't hurt. try it and see how you like it. I mean there is no answer here set in stone. depends on what you like yanno?

no, i meant for solvent ratio. I plan in using 50/50 oil/EO mix with a 2/20 solvent ratio to keep it thin.

it's wierd, sometimes my 5/15 100mg/ml prop stings going in, others not. Sometimes i'm paralized the next day, other times it's completely painless. Why do i have such variances? I think my next batch will include all EO and 200mg/ml..?

Aczech said:
it's wierd, sometimes my 5/15 100mg/ml prop stings going in, others not. Sometimes i'm paralized the next day, other times it's completely painless. Why do i have such variances? I think my next batch will include all EO and 200mg/ml..?
The only thing I can think of is injection technique, maybe moving the needle a little without realizing it? Then again, people's reaction to the prop ester is probably one of the most varied around. I make 200mg/ml TProp with 100% EO all the time, virtually painless.

Back