Epic lgd-4033 sarmsearch gear

bonexyster

I recieved my bottle of lgd 4033 today. Pretty damn stoked. Took 3mg today I'll run this for a week and see where I'll go from there. Taste kind of similar to s4 just not quite as strong. My only focus is lean mass. As much as I'll be tempted I'm going to attempt to keep calories within maintenance range for some leaning down. Hit legs tonight and felt good but i drank a cup of coffee prior and drank a red Bull during so lol.....

I'll try and give updates daily. Excited as hell about this.

completely pointless thread lol

from what I've seen, he's a sarmsearch rep. We all know why he's posting the thread mate....brand/product awareness and also a bit of his own excitement.

The reps give you an opportunity to see new products, try them out early as well as just make you aware they exist. Similar to the guy that always posts about Tudca in any thread talking about oral AAs usage.

Sponsors are what keeps ology running so they're a vital part of the community

oh i see thought the man posted that he got his bottle is m like whys this phag making a thread hahah

You're on your 7th post attacking people? And you say the thread is useless, please do explain, then explain why you don't have an avi up dough boy. You're probably one of those 6 year straight bulkers that's never seen a day of cardio in your life. It's not etiquette to high jack a thread being a jack ass when you're a noob that probably knows absolutely nothing. And if you're speaking badly of lgd then I seriously expect that. I've ran logs with before and after pics when you do that and show you can even produce a positive composition change then you've earned the right to (respectfully and politely discredit a substance) you're most likely not even familiar with.

Yeah I'd be keen for updates. Haven't heard a whole lot about lgd yet.

Are you on cycle/TRT? or "natty?

Trt brother, typically at 200mg weekly now raised to 500mg for 3 weeks now. I'm also throwing in peptides ghrp2 and 1295 twice daily (preworkout-prebed) to stray off tendonitis being I'm going to go heavy for this cycle.

from what I've seen, he's a sarmsearch rep. We all know why he's posting the thread mate....brand/product awareness and also a bit of his own excitement.

The reps give you an opportunity to see new products, try them out early as well as just make you aware they exist. Similar to the guy that always posts about Tudca in any thread talking about oral AAs usage.

Sponsors are what keeps ology running so they're a vital part of the community

I am, and for any log I've ever ran I've posted before and after photos to show actual results. If the product doesn't yield any benefit, well it's hard to hide it. Sarmsearch was aware i always posted photos when i run logs. They are a very legit company. Thier S4 blew me up lol..lost a lot of fat and gained 7 and a half lbs. Lgd is supposedly much stronger, so i am very obliged to get the chance to run this log for them.

Trt brother, typically at 200mg weekly now raised to 500mg for 3 weeks now. I'm also throwing in peptides ghrp2 and 1295 twice daily (preworkout-prebed) to stray off tendonitis being I'm going to go heavy for this cycle.

Hi, I know I'm a noob here but i have ran LGD/s4/osta before as a stand-alone cycle. The suppression by about week 5 is a killer. I found no otc test booster helped.
Now, you have stated that you have uped you TRT dose to 500mg/week, well that alone is going to give you good gains over the duration of the cycle. Plus your taking peptides aswell?
Geez theres obviously going to be good gains had regardless of the LGD your taking.

So at the end of the cycle are you going to say that it is all down to the LGD? Its a bit ridiculous brother, you must think people are stupid.

Hi, I know I'm a noob here but i have ran LGD/s4/osta before as a stand-alone cycle. The suppression by about week 5 is a killer. I found no otc test booster helped.
Now, you have stated that you have uped you TRT dose to 500mg/week, well that alone is going to give you good gains over the duration of the cycle. Plus your taking peptides aswell?
Geez theres obviously going to be good gains had regardless of the LGD your taking.

So at the end of the cycle are you going to say that it is all down to the LGD? Its a bit ridiculous brother, you must think people are stupid.

wtf is up with the rude ass noobs tonight! if i wanted to be dishonest do you expect i wouldve mentioned any other substances? And who the hell says peptides other then igf causes mass gains? a noob. who the hell thinks 500mg of test will give huge results? a noob. Peptides cause muscle density and the muscle is very easy to keep after a cycle of aas or sarms when peptides are used that's it not (massive gains) and what the hell are you even mention shut down for when you seen im on trt, and what the hell are you talking about a otc test booster gtfo. 500mg test wont yeild big results on me im well over 200lbs i increased to keep muslce waisting down because im increasing cardio, id need around 700 most likely to yeild real mass gains from test, thats from running previous cycles and being on trt. the peptides are only twice daily and its for tendon issues. if i were running igf then yes id say id be gaining mass gains but im not. go run some more sarms as a stand alone without even using a base. its more then apparent you've never ran test or peptides. stfu and go to the supplement section.

Last edited:
wtf is up with the rude ass noobs tonight! if i wanted to be dishonest to expect i wouldve mentioned any other substances? 500mg test wont yeild big results on me im well over 200lbs i increased to keep muslce waisting down because im increasing cardio, id need around 700 most likely to yeild real mass gains from test, thats from running previous cycles and being on trt. the peptides are only twice daily and its for tendon issues. if i were running igf then yes id say id be gaining mass gains but im not. please exscuse yourself from my log.

Sorry mate didn't mean to be rude, but you are a sarmsearch rep afterall, so you have an agenda attached.

Personally I think it is unethical/dangerous to recommend a product like LGD which suppresses your HPTA, to run as a standalone. You have synthetic test entering your system on a regular basis, so therefore you will gain advantages. Q What will happen if a natty takes it? A It will shut them down.

I'm got fed up with reading bad advice on other forums just to push a product. I thought this forum was different?

Sorry mate didn't mean to be rude, but you are a sarmsearch rep afterall, so you have an agenda attached.

Personally I think it is unethical/dangerous to recommend a product like LGD which suppresses your HPTA, to run as a standalone. You have synthetic test entering your system on a regular basis, so therefore you will gain advantages. Q What will happen if a natty takes it? A It will shut them down.

I'm got fed up with reading bad advice on other forums just to push a product. I thought this forum was different?

copy and paste anywhere above I said to run this as a stand alone. what are you a fkn troll from another company or forum? i have an agenda? you act like you think im on payroll, maybe some are, all i do is occasionally run logs, and then i post pics to boot. how tf can that be dishonest?

Guys I know I usually conduct myself in a much more formal manner and I apologize but damn. This is my log and random jackasses have destroyed it from the beginning. This log is my first personal experience with lgd. Anyone eles that has an opinion or feels the need to troll please keep it to yourself. Everyone that would like to watch enjoy.

Again I've never used lgd yet so I am excited about the outcome. All previous logs I've seen have been very promising.

copy and paste anywhere above I said to run this as a stand alone. what are you a fkn troll from another company or forum? i have an agenda? you act like you think im on payroll, maybe some are, all i do is occasionally run logs, and then i post pics to boot. how tf can that be dishonest?

Mate you seem pretty defensive, lots of swearin n all..

Yes Matt i did. I apologize. But I'd really appreciate you to spectate my log and see what I can accomplish with the lgd. You've stated you've been lucky enough to run it, well this is my first bout with it and I'd like to try and enjoy it. How long did you run it before kick in? What did you notice first endurance or strength?

Yes Matt i did. I apologize. But I'd really appreciate you to spectate my log and see what I can accomplish with the lgd. You've stated you've been lucky enough to run it, well this is my first bout with it and I'd like to try and enjoy it. How long did you run it before kick in? What did you notice first endurance or strength?

I ran a s4/osta/lgd stack. I noticed strength gains first. They def increase strength/indurance/lbm. Just can't take lgd as a natty.

I can notice strength gains within 20 minutes of taking s4 and the strength gains are as good as tren strength gain for me personally. Is lgd comparable to the strength gain, also can you feel it with in minutes like you can s4? I feel Full kick in with s4 in about 3-4 days is lgd similar? And I appreciate your answers.

To tell you the truth matt75 is right. I would not advise running it as a standalone because it shut me down hard too. That being said, you never advised taking it alone or advised anyone to do so.

Where I think lgd can help greatly is to people who are on trt and are looking for added gains without upping their trt dose. I shit you not by the end of week 2 I was getting some serious deca-like swelling pumps and quita bit of strength as well as lbm and endurance gains. I was also taking much more than the 3mg that you are. My first dose was an accidental 20mg mistake, a frontload if you will haha. I kept it at 6-10mg the rest of the time.

Bone, I have no doubt that you'll see the lgd benefit and your logs are always good. The ss lgd is legit and I'm def subbed for the log. Next round I will more than likely run it along side w a trt type dose. Good luck bro go get swole

What are your current stats btw? Weight/bf% and a before pic would be great.

I'm currently running SS's S4, which I'm quite happy with. I may end up throwing up some before/afters as well.

I also agree that lgd shouldn't be run standalone. I personally run S4 (much less suppressive) with Clomid, which offsets the suppression. I still get a TT increase while "on" my S4 cycle.
Not sure if it could overpower lgd though. Would be interesting.

I just carb loaded yesterday and today so in a couple days when I taper down I'll get some pics up. This way I can get my true measurements and weight. I just started carb cycling had been on a basic low fat. To eat the proper amount of protien can break a man $$$$$

What are your current stats btw? Weight/bf% and a before pic would be great.

I'm currently running SS's S4, which I'm quite happy with. I may end up throwing up some before/afters as well.

I also agree that lgd shouldn't be run standalone. I personally run S4 (much less suppressive) with Clomid, which offsets the suppression. I still get a TT increase while "on" my S4 cycle.
Not sure if it could overpower lgd though. Would be interesting.

I've seen a few people do that, I think that's a awesome idea running it with pct during cycle.
I'm glad you like the S4 man my results were phenomenal. How long have you been on and what improvements have you made? I gained 7.5lbs lost 1.5% bf

Back