Estimate your BF based on these pics.

Nice post man, thanks!

Probably still generalizing a bit but seems I'm right where I thought I was around 14-15% bf

I am in the 18-20% then... good to know.... I think I am fine with that just a little more toned and I think I will be fine...

LMFAO Mr P

I told Zeek to stop carrying that stupid purse some would get a pitcure of it!

Boy any of those ladys from 20% Down NOM NOM NOM!!!!!! Toss Zeek the 25 and uppers he likes meat on the bones!

I'm Prolly 16% Not bad considering I haven't been able to lift since Oct. Soon though I start PT 3/7 Yahoo

PS I say Sticky this also pretty good visual aid! WTF Phatbastard it already was a sticky LOL Idiot!

Or are you F****N with me P?

Last edited:
I'm at 8.4% as of last Monday but I cheated. I have a Dexa scanner across the street from my office on campus.

ahhhhh shit

guess im about 25% only cause of muscle.im really looking for a good diet plan to drop from 285 to 250 and mayby get me down to 20%..... im 36 6'1 285married 3 hids blah blah blah....grt to gym 3 times a week plus 1 on weekend... 10 min cardio ED at gym then get bired as shit so the diet is huge part. well if anyone has time to waste and knowlege to share please give me some advise or plan.. thanks all

by the pics i guess i am a bit under 20% .. i carry some muscle .. more than the dude in that 20% pic for sure .. but not body builder type stuff... i have no want to be in the single digits .. but 14% would be nice :)

Yeah I wouldn't mind being down to 16-18% I just want some damn toning already. My girl that is supposed to train me keeps lagging. I dont know how to lift weights and dont want to do it myself until I have been trained with the right form otherwise I am going to look like a retard lol.

Actually at second look, I am pretty sure I am in the 18% area, not 20%. 2 percent should not be too hard to achieve, right?

Very good info, and pretty much spot on in my estimation. I took 3 point caliper measurements yesterday and am around 6.2%, and very close to my avatar pic

this doesnt help at all! everyone has different bone structures. there only 1 true way to find out is in water at a docters. when they float you they weigh you muscle sinks and fat floats they weigh you out of the water then in the water. thats all only way to find out bf%'s

Back