Estimate your BF based on these pics.

hey im about start a cycle test prop,tren ace and masteron prop
how much body fat u think ill shed with that

that depends on your diet and exercise, tweeking your diet to a calorie defict and maintaining a high protein & lowering carbs in combination with a good cardio routine, like HIIT will bring your bodyfat down and lean u out. These compounds will not be effective if your body fat is high, I hope your in a proper age to start these compound a good age is 23 years old, and if this is your first time start with test alone for a while before you decide to start to stack other compounds.

that depends on your diet and exercise, tweeking your diet to a calorie defict and maintaining a high protein & lowering carbs in combination with a good cardio routine, like HIIT will bring your bodyfat down and lean u out. These compounds will not be effective if your body fat is high, I hope your in a proper age to start these compound a good age is 23 years old, and if this is your first time start with test alone for a while before you decide to start to stack other compounds.
Well its his first cycle so you know he did research.

thanks mr p i got my bdf% checked yesterday again and im at 15% started cycle couple days ago i had read before that test prop had some pip and didn't listen man this shit hurts bro i jab my gluteus today man i can barely walk if you know anything i can do to avoid this pain will be highly appreciated thanx

YOU AGAIN potato? Listen to big H and get your own f-ing thread! Quit jacking everyone else's... I'm sending bro bundy to come see you

I'm thinking I'm right at around 25% and the goal is to get under 20% come hell or high water!

I got tested the other day at 6.8% and then 2 weeks later at 7.3% which made sense since I had been eating shitty, but from these pics I'd say I'm at least 10%. I'll post a couple pics and you guys can tell me what you think.

Last edited:
Welcome Dan to drop the fat 1st you need to have a good diet, 2cond a good cardio routine going, as of now AA's is not the solution in your case to aid in losing fat just saying

Yea it looks like I'm around 22 or 23% myself ! I've been lifting for a while now " around 5 years " I've gotten to a pint where I'm satisfied with my lifts and size but now I need to focus on my diet and how to loose the excess fat while maintaining size and strength ! I've allways love lifting weights but never really paid much attention to the diet side cause I'm not in this for the looks I just love hitting the gym but here lately I've been wondering how I would look around 15% bf ???? I'm not worried about a six pack but it would be nice to lean out a bit !

Mod, thanks for the information. My diet during the day time is excellent. I am 6'3-1/2" and 280 lbs., 44 years. I sit behind a desk all day and my work out intensity level is moderate to intense.

6:30 a.m. Meal #1: 1/2 cup egg whites, spiniach and 1/2 cup oatmeal with bluberries + supplements including creatine/multiple/DHEA
9:00 a.m. Meal #2: 1/2 cup oatmeal and 2 scoops ON
11:30 a.m. Meal #3: 1 chicken breast and veges
2:00 p.m. Meal #4: 2 scoops ON, 2 creatine capsules
3:30 p.m. work out
5:15 p.m. 2 scoops ON
7:00 p.m. Meal #5: Chiken breast or fish, veges, rice and anything that passes in front of me
9:30 p.m. Meal #6: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese and 1 scoop ON

It's the evenings that are killing me. I am going to start incorporating morning cardio.

Mod, thanks for the information. My diet during the day time is excellent. I am 6'3-1/2" and 280 lbs., 44 years. I sit behind a desk all day and my work out intensity level is moderate to intense.

6:30 a.m. Meal #1: 1/2 cup egg whites, spiniach and 1/2 cup oatmeal with bluberries + supplements including creatine/multiple/DHEA
7:00 p.m. Meal #5: Chiken breast or fish, veges, rice and anything that passes in front of me

It's the evenings that are killing me. I am going to start incorporating morning cardio.

Dan,

What is ON ? is it a protein shake ? If so, u don't need to supplement your diet with so many shakes, u will benefit more nutritionally from real food..
What's your calorie intake now ? If u haven't kept track of it, start loging everything u eat.. u can do this on (fitday.com) Knowing how many calories you are really eating is crutial..
Based on your stats your TDEE is around 4,300 calories..So if your wanting to lose fat u want to go 500 calories below this amount...
Eventhough there isn't a "one size" fits all diet aratio for losing fat that works for me is: 40/30/30 works well, but again u migth need to experiment to see what works best for u...

Make sure your not "under eating" remember your metabolism will slow down if u do...
CHeck out our diet forum & here's the link to 3J's free diet advise http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

u can also become his client..

Yes your schedules are correct for me thanks for giving information.

Back