Ever have trouble urinating?

I've done several cycles in the past and havent been on in months. Recently had general anesthesia for surgery on my ankle. Woke up having trouble voiding urine. Seemed to go away. But no again having trouble voiding and keeping the stream going... Anyone else ever experience this? I'm almost thirty so this isnt supposed to be happening yet.....

I get it when I am a bit constipated. Then I crap and the dam opens. See if increasing fibre and water then some exlax or a suppository.

Keep a close eye on it, if it doesn't go away really quickly I'd see a doc to be safe. Could be an enlarged prostate causing issues and you don't want to wait on that. To really freak yourself out, go to Wrong Diagnosis and enter the symptom.

Had it in relation to BPH but never have been operated on so I don't know why that might cause it.

Saw palmetto works great for me, but again, kinda unrelated to gear from what you're saying?

not sure about the surgery part, but it does sound like symptoms of enlarged prostate...not supposed to happen till you are older, but juice converts to dht and thats what causes the prostate issues

Back