Everyone is invited, check it out !!!!

Mr P

Super Moderator
Guys & Gals your all invited to check out Health and Fitness Talk.

Health and Fitness Talk

It's an awesome site, with extensive info & articles about weight training, weigtht loss, diet, nutrition, etc.

It's really a great site !
check it out !!
:wiggle:

Good website, i like it.
BUT, they saying laughing can create a flat stomach?

I can see it being true...helping not not creating by just laughing...kill your abs on a workout so much they hurt...than try and laugh...

Good website, i like it.
BUT, they saying laughing can create a flat stomach?

I've laughed to the point my abs hurt, so, u probably do work those muscles, like many other muscles that relax & tense up when u laugh.. so u definitely do interact with those muscles when u laugh...

and laughing keeps you young at heart, so u can't go wrong :) right ?

I can see it being true...helping not not creating by just laughing...kill your abs on a workout so much they hurt...than try and laugh...

^^^ Yeap, this has happened to me and it hurts..lol
You can even work your abs while standing you can do standing isolated crunches. If your abs are used and in good shape it's easier to do b/c you know and feel them more when you contract them.

LOL that made me laugh man i might have a 6pack, let me check........... :chimney:

i really dont think laughing does anything besides tense up your abdominals.. you could tense your abdominals all day long or laugh and you wont be lean enough to see them!!
Its all fake advertisement sir!! :sulk:

I've laughed to the point my abs hurt, so, u probably do work those muscles, like many other muscles that relax & tense up when u laugh.. so u definitely do interact with those muscles when u laugh...

and laughing keeps you young at heart, so u can't go wrong :) right ?

LOL yep :) young at heart hahaha

Back