F*ckin with Andromass - An unbiased mini log + review

your a good man glub, i would have bailed off this shit by now too. seems like its doing to opposite of what they claim....

Just had the worst workout I've had in years. Had to bail on weight for the first time since 2007....the worst part is that it wasn't even on my heaviest set....

Friday 6/3

Squat: -120lbs (and only hit 3 out of 5 reps)
Bench: -60lbs
Rows: -15lbs
Power cleans: -100lbs

Remember, these are CUMULATIVE changes since starting the cycle

Wasn't even lack of energy that got me today. The strength just wasn't there. I had zero aggression while lifting.

I'm doing the same routine I've done for the past few years. I'm not feeling like I'm recovering between workouts. I've increased my calories the past few days - added in an entire costco pizza (~4k -4.5k calories) each day. Still not feeling like it's helping with recovery.

I'll get results from blood work back later today and I'll comment on those.

Needless to say, I'm incredibly disappointed with today's workout.

This is day 12 correct? Also have you been using Test since 2007 in some fashion?

This is day 12 correct? Also have you been using Test since 2007 in some fashion?

Yup. Day 12. And no, not consistently. 2007 was when I had a back injury ;).

Gd, can you tell me what you have cycled over the past 6 months? Are you using anything else besides the AndroMass?

-Eric

I did a 350mg/w cruise followed by a 16 week test/deca/tren cycle (@500/500/300, dropped tren after 14 weeks). Then cruised again until I started Andromass.

I'm not taking anything else other than AM right now. I stopped taking vitamins even cuz I was worried about how strong the cytochrome P450 inhibition might be at the doses I'm taking.

Like I said, I'll post up some comments about blood work later today when the doc calls me. I'm willing to bet my test levels are still tanked based on the way I feel though.

Last edited:
Glub, not calling you out BUT -

I cannot believe anyone else hasn't mentioned his 10-14 thousand calories a day diet! Listen, I can MAYBE ...Maybe understand hitting 10-12K calories once in a great while , but day in and day out etc,,, My god I would love for you to video a day of eating 14 thousand calories.

I would love to see such a feat - especially consistently - My god 4 weeks of 10-14 thousand calories would have to stress the liver, kidneys, etc.... 14K! Holy Sh!t!

I might be willing to send you 50 bucks out of my pocket for a full days recording of eating 14K calories on camera.

Glub, not calling you out BUT -

I cannot believe anyone else hasn't mentioned his 10-14 thousand calories a day diet! Listen, I can MAYBE ...Maybe understand hitting 10-12K calories once in a great while , but day in and day out etc,,, My god I would love for you to video a day of eating 14 thousand calories.

I would love to see such a feat - especially consistently - My god 4 weeks of 10-14 thousand calories would have to stress the liver, kidneys, etc.... 14K! Holy Sh!t!

I might be willing to send you 50 bucks out of my pocket for a full days recording of eating 14K calories on camera.

That's a VERY generous offer.....considering how much smaller that is than my current contract you'll have to understand my willingness to pass on such an offer due to the high risk of me losing my job.

Seriously though. It really isn't that many calories for a football player my size....most olympic SWIMMERS eat more than I do.

Thanks for your concern though.

That's a VERY generous offer.....considering how much smaller that is than my current contract you'll have to understand my willingness to pass on such an offer due to the high risk of me losing my job.

Seriously though. It really isn't that many calories for a football player my size....most olympic SWIMMERS eat more than I do.

Thanks for your concern though.

What does the typical day of food look like for 14K a day? It would have to be lots of shit as junk is much more caloric dense. I couldn't imagine 14K calories of chicken and yams lol! This would be an example of a 14K calorie day of dieting:

Meal 1: 12 whole eggs
6 slices of toast
3 cups whole milk
(1830 cals)

Meal 2: 24 oz sirloin
3 large baked potatoes
1/2c sour cream
4 tbs butter
(2239 cals)

Meal 3: 3 Burger King QUAD stacks (lol!)
2 Large fries
1 large pepsi
(3950 cals!!!)

Meal 4: Wt Gainer shake
5 scoops waxy maize
5 scoops whey iso
(1100 cals)

Meal 5: 1 large pizza hut pepperoni pizza
(4560 cals !!!)

Meal 6: 3 scoops casein pro
(330 cals)

Total - 14,009 calories.

.....Simply amazing.

Glub what made you increase calories from 6-8k to 10-14k??

Background, Goals and Stats:

Height: 6'7 ish
Weight: I hover between 340-355lbs
bf%: I don't really know. I don't get this checked often since I don't care about it at all. I can definitely promise you that nobody would mistake me for ***8220;lean***8221; lol.

I've been cycling for around 8 years now. My job is to push dudes around all day long ***8211; I'm a human steam roller. All I care about is strength and, to a lesser extent, maintaining my size. I have absolutely no interest in getting any bigger.

Diet:
I try to get in at least 6,000 ***8211; 8,000 calories each day. It varies a ton depending on a lot of different factors like - how much running in practice that day, how much play time that week, did we have an extra practice session, did my wife drag me shopping with her etc.

Glub what made you increase calories from 6-8k to 10-14k??

off season workouts. You'll also notice I was significantly heavier at the start of this cycle. Thanks for playing.

Seriously, I was logging this product as a favor to you guys. If you wanna be an ass and question my methods/integrity in any way, I can quit this log right now. Honestly, your product isn't doing shit except setting me back right now anyways.

off season workouts. You'll also notice I was significantly heavier at the start of this cycle. Thanks for playing.

Seriously, I was logging this product as a favor to you guys. If you wanna be an ass and question my methods/integrity in any way, I can quit this log right now. Honestly, your product isn't doing shit except setting me back right now anyways.

BBG I believe made a pretty friendly, neutral inquiry? Doubt he was questioning your integrity??

Im just memorized by the day to day caloric intake!

Just had the worst workout I've had in years. Had to bail on weight for the first time since 2007....the worst part is that it wasn't even on my heaviest set....

Friday 6/3

Squat: -120lbs (and only hit 3 out of 5 reps)
Bench: -60lbs
Rows: -15lbs
Power cleans: -100lbs

Remember, these are CUMULATIVE changes since starting the cycle

Wasn't even lack of energy that got me today. The strength just wasn't there. I had zero aggression while lifting.

I'm doing the same routine I've done for the past few years. I'm not feeling like I'm recovering between workouts. I've increased my calories the past few days - added in an entire costco pizza (~4k -4.5k calories) each day. Still not feeling like it's helping with recovery.

I'll get results from blood work back later today and I'll comment on those.

Needless to say, I'm incredibly disappointed with today's workout.

not looking good big man, you took one for the team it seems.........hormone wise they may be very good, but a 180lb 22yr old looking for a boost/edge is not the same level as you man

going off of what i think i know, even without camps next month, guys are getting ready regardless, like you said, you gotta draw the line and not let this fuck shit up for you

good luck with the bloods!!!!

BBG I believe made a pretty friendly, neutral inquiry? Doubt he was questioning your integrity??

Im just memorized by the day to day caloric intake!

its quite the norm for pro lineman to sweat/burn off a few k cals in any given training session be it drills, weights, ect.....outdoor would be worse id imagine....sometimes 2 a days.....so in between they refuel so as to maintain game weight.....

like he said, size and strength is of the utmost importance, especially considering the freak athletes on the other side of the ball coming at him

i know cyclists are carb whores
swimmers like glub said

i saw a piece on lesnar, his diet is incredible, just to maintain 280lbs.....talking burgers n fries postworkout, seeing for guys this stature, like glub, its like eating air, or say eggs for us bb'ers

just my .02

its quite the norm for pro lineman to sweat/burn off a few k cals

I agree, im ony 250lbs and i can easily burn 12-1500 in an hour and a half just playing a pick up game of basketball. I know this cause ive wore my HR monitor alot when playing. that doesnt even count my lifting that i can easily burn 1,000 cals. and im far from a pro athlete.

hey glub I'm very interested in seeing what your liver values are, I have another theory of whats causing the lethargy......................

Are we really questioning the diet of a pro athlete?? That's the best we can come up with?? I personally don't care which way this goes other than I would obviously like to see Glub remain in top condition. Let's remember the guy is paid a lot of money to eat/train and play. So it's pretty evident that he knows what he's doing. There are a lot of us who can back up his statements to be true.

With that said, he may just need some more time for this to work for him. I hope AM turns out to be the next best thing as it would be a huge benefit for all of us. I really hope this doesn't turn into a hate thread if it doesn't work for you Glub.

I don't understand... playing?? I was asking an honest question.

Still would love to see what an entire 15 cap dose looks like, my AH/AL won't be here till tuesday.

glub is a good damn guy that knows what he is doing. not to mention the pro athlete part, but you forget his wife is a doctor, she is watching over him as well. he is eating properly. its not him, nor his diet that isnt working here.....

I would like to see PP reps offering a bit more in the way of studies that explain why this isnt having any positive effects on Glub.

I mean the recomended dose is supposed to equal 300+ mg of exo test/week and he is taking more than twice that amt.

If this claim is true how could he possibly be losing strength when he cruises at 350mg/week test.

Im looking forward to seeing what his bloodwork shows.

Give it some more time please

Also for the blood work it will not show an increase in test, this isn't how AM works it is the total activity of all androgens. Maybe if your team can do a bio-assay?

Back