Fair and Honest advice

akhlaq768

Hi all, i just need some fair and honest
advice from you....

been working out in the gym for 8 months now...

i weigh 13stones 4 pounds... and are 6ft1

I want to gain mass, what are the best first cycle to take

feel free to comment back if u need anymore information

thanks guys

Hi all, i just need some fair and honest
advice from you....

been working out in the gym for 8 months now...

i weigh 13stones 4 pounds... and are 6ft1

I want to gain mass, what are the best first cycle to take

feel free to comment back if u need anymore information

thanks guys

Welcome to ology

To convert you weight in pounds would be 186 pounds. Do you know your body fat %?

If it is your first cycle use:
Week 1-12 test E 500mg a week.

Make sure you read the stickies about post cycle therapy (pct). Also post your diet up in the diet forum so you can get some advice there. Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand before you start cycle in the event of estrogenic sides.

this is what i wanted, first reply with loads of information and research for me to do..

so when you say Week 1-12,

I will be taking Test E 500mg once every week for 12 weeks? is that correct

Can anyone point me to the right direction of a picture of a ORIGINAL Test E 500mg because I dont want to be cheated out

Would this be enough, only once a week? should i be taking anything else?

thanks again

Welcome to ology

To convert you weight in pounds would be 186 pounds. Do you know your body fat %?

Make sure you read the stickies about post cycle therapy (pct). Also post your diet up in the diet forum so you can get some advice there. Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand before you start cycle in the event of estrogenic sides.

this is what i wanted, first reply with loads of information and research for me to do..

Can anyone point me to the right direction of a picture of a ORIGINAL Test E 500mg because I dont want to be cheated out

thanks again

you would split the injection to twice a week (mon & thurs). you'll want to make sure you have some post cycle therapy (pct) on hand as well.

thanks again

I'm not sure if this is a request for a source or not. If it is, you can't do that bro...it's one of the rules of this board. If not, I'll try to answer this as best I can. There are MANY MANY options out there to obtain Test so I'm not sure what you mean by "Original" unless you mean pharm grade. If so, again....there are many many different makers of Test and that includes pharm grade and underground labs. All I can say is to keep your ears and eyes open and something will come along. If you already have a source, you just gotta take a chance sometimes to get what you want. It's all a game of risks and rewards.

Welcome to ology

Id Agree with that.

Test E is nice and safe. Does not high. Perfect. if your a lilttle keen maybe 10mg Dbol x 2 per day. Dont worry about Gyno..to low dose..

been asking about TEST E 500ml... and no one heard of it... his given me TEST 400 and a big bottle the company is called BIO CHEM INDUSTRIES is this fake or real?

EVERYONE who know s any damn thing about test know s what enanthenate..test 400..dosed at 400 mg per ml or ???

What is your test dosed at ?
What does it say on the bottle...test e test c test sustanon..probably the last but..how bout a pic..

been asking about TEST E 500ml... and no one heard of it... his given me TEST 400 and a big bottle the company is called BIO CHEM INDUSTRIES is this fake or real?

It's called testosterone enanthate full name.

I've heard of that ugl but never heard of them having test 400, are you sure it's not equi-test 400 ? no matter it's most likely a blend and you don't really want to run that for first cycle get yourself some testosterone enanthate 250.

will get pics tomorrow for you..

this is what it says on the the bottle from top to down

Bio-Chem Industries
Test 400
For Intramuscular use only
Testosterone Isocapraote 100mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/ml
Testosterone Cypionate 150mg/ml

will get pics tomorrow for you..

this is what it says on the the bottle from top to down

Bio-Chem Industries
Test 400
For Intramuscular use only
Testosterone Isocapraote 100mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/ml
Testosterone Cypionate 150mg/ml

it's a real lab.
i don't know if it's some fakes about this one.
it wasn't so impressiv on reviews, not bad report tough;

what dosage should i be taking each time and how many times a week?

i'll be using TEST 400... should it be around 250mg or even les

If your going to run test run it at 500\week (250 twice a week every 3.5 days) for at least 12 weeks.

If your going to run test run it at 500\week (250 twice a week every 3.5 days) for at least 12 weeks.

currently still on my first cycle of test twice a week...

just wondering what else i could take with it... as im not seeing much gain from it...

for supplements ive been taking multipower Fit Protein twice a day along with eating the right food...

am i missing anything out.. ?

you help is much appreciated

Back