Fake Hygetropin

it'll only be for 3 days. I could do 3iu, but running 10iu there will be no question they're junk when the results come back. I'm testing them to show proof to my source, not to see if they're legit. Proven junk and it pisses me off I have to waste money on getting tested when the source probably already knows what they contain.

Makes good sense Bro. This whole thing has me twisted. Pretty sure I've been sticking junk for longer then I care to admit :-(

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

Here is the end of 3 kits. I'll have BW on these this week.

Generics with vacuum. Shit even wants to foam and dissolves like real shit I used to get script Omi

Last edited:
It could very well be legit, looking forward to your blood test results.

Here is the end of 3 kits. I'll have BW on these this week.

Generics with vacuum. Shit even wants to foam and dissolves like real shit I used to get script Omi

The pinwheel Hygetropin is still produced and is not fake. There are 2 factories for Hygetropin: one with the 8iu on the tops and the second one with the pinwheel. Both are fine quality.

The pinwheel Hygetropin is still produced and is not fake. There are 2 factories for Hygetropin: one with the 8iu on the tops and the second one with the pinwheel. Both are fine quality.

but.. there are still so many fakes out there... it is too easy to have tops/labels made that can be put on any vial of powder... dont think it's real just cuz it looks real

and bro... if the stuff is legit there would NOT be 2 places making the same stuff ;)

Ive got serum tests proving they are fake. Lots of other people here have the same shitty test results.

Stick to riptropin that originates with 1 of the two main sources in China for them. You can also get hygetropin from one of those sources who was the main guy carrying them all the way back to 2006. The hygetropin he carries while not being produced in the same facility that stocked him since 06 is at least high quality GH that testing on serum rivals rips. I kind of think rips and hyges from said source are the same gh, just different labels and price ;)

Stick to riptropin that originates with 1 of the two main sources in China for them. You can also get hygetropin from one of those sources who was the main guy carrying them all the way back to 2006. The hygetropin he carries while not being produced in the same facility that stocked him since 06 is at least high quality GH that testing on serum rivals rips. I kind of think rips and hyges from said source are the same gh, just different labels and price ;)

I wonder if this would be the same souce I'm familiar with.

For the first time in many years I have no clue where I am going to buy my HGH from!!

rip[s and eli's at least do contain HGH even if they are loaded with impurities.

I love seeing the vets on another board posting about how great an HGH is and the sides they are getting etc only to have labs posted a few days later showing no active HGH. Bunch of Clowns!

Zeek, any updated news on where legitimate HGH can be purchased? I am in Canada and need a reliable source desperately!

Just started into 600iu's of the "counterfeit" Hyges. Teal pinwheels from .com.cn. Two weeks in at 4iu/day. I am experiencing all sides- mild joint pain, tingly fingers, extreme tiredness, vivid dreams and noticable water retention in my hands when i make a fist especially. Like I said I am well aware that these are the counterfeits however I do believe that there is real GH in them....albeit underdosed or slightly impure. I am running it alone no AAS.

Batch No. 2012 06 01
Mfg Date. 2012 06 13
Exp. Date. 2014 05

Also vials are vac sealed and the powder take a good 2 mins of swirling to completely dissolve.

THOUGHTS?

I have thee same 601 batch and 2 month in i feel great.
Yes they wre from a ugl but they have gh in, however impure

Been taking brown top hyges for a while. Decided to get test done. I felt that the gh was making me feel better but my labs are a bit confusing.
Human Growth hormone 9.0
IGF1 level 474
I dont understand the low gh level and the high IGF1 level..

I am new to this board and to HGH. I am 55 and only really interested in atni-ageing and overall health. I bought some Hyge's from a highly recommended sponsor on another board, not sure if i am supposed to say here, but it's SF and he is a major domestic sponsor. His Hyge's are supposed to be legit but when I read this topic I got nervous. I have a 2 X 200iu kit with the anti counterfeiting seal that i was able to verify on Hygetropin.com.cn website. When i put in the code it said the kit was real. I am on 3iu's a day and only on my third day with no real sides. The only other thing i'm on is Test .4cc's twicw a week from my primary doc. What do you guys think? I have to travel a little but to get lab done but will this week.

Last edited:
Back