FDA recalled supplements due to "STEROIDS" in ingredient

drewbolic

Recall -- Firm Press Release

FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, the media, and other interested parties. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Boise, ID - November 3, 2009 – As part of its ongoing cooperation with the Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"), Bodybuilding.com, LLC (the “Company") announced today that it is conducting a voluntary nationwide and international recall of all lots and expiration dates of 65 dietary supplement products.

The FDA has informed the Company that it believes that the Recalled Products contain ingredients that are steroids. Specifically, the FDA has advised the Company of its concern that the Recalled Products may contain the following ingredients that are currently classified, or the FDA believes should be classified, as steroids: "Superdrol," "Madol," "Tren," "Androstenedione," and/or "Turinabol." While the Company has not had an opportunity to independently confirm the FDA's concerns that the Recalled Products in fact contain these ingredients, the Company is undertaking this voluntary recall in an abundance of caution.

Acute liver injury is known to be a possible harmful effect of using steroid-containing products. In addition, steroids may cause other serious long-term adverse health consequences in men, women, and children. These include shrinkage of the testes and male infertility, masculinization of women, breast enlargement in males, short stature in children, a higher predilection to misuse other drugs and alcohol, adverse effects on blood lipid levels, and increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and death.

The Company has not received to date any reports of adverse events in connection with the Recalled Products. Because of the possible harmful effects of using products containing steroids, the Company is cooperating with the FDA to conduct a recall of the products the FDA has identified as containing steroids. Prior to agreeing to carry the Recalled Products, the Company received assurances from all of the manufacturers of the Recalled Products that these products were properly classified as dietary supplements in compliance with federal law, meaning that these products did not contain any unlawful ingredient. Customers who have any of the Recalled Products in their possession should stop using them immediately and contact their physician if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking one or more of the ingredients listed above.

Any adverse events that may be related to the use of the Recalled Products should be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online [at www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm], by phone [1-800-FDA-1088], or by returning the postagepaid FDA form 3500 [which may be downloaded from www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm] by mail [to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852-9787] or fax [1-800-FDA- 0178].

The Company is committed to providing accurate information about its products. The Company is working voluntarily with the FDA in this recall process.

:beertoast

RECALLED PRODUCT LIST

Brand Name
4Ever Fit D-Drol

Advanced Muscle Science Dienedrone

Advanced Muscle Science Liquidrone UTT

Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X2

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Mastavol

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Revamp

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Ultra Mass Stack

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Ripped Stack

Better Body Sports Finadex

Black China Labs Straight Drol

Black China Labs Straight Phlexed

Body Conditioning Solutions TestraFLEX

Bjorklund Methyldrostanolone

BOSC Enterprises Epi-Tren

BOSC Enterprises Magna Drol

Chaparral Labs Epivol

Chaparral Labs Pheravol-V

Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol

Competitive Edge Labs P-Plex

Competitive Edge Labs X-tren

Diabolic Labs Epio-Plex

Diabolic Labs Finabolic 50

Diabolic Labs Revenge

Ergopharm 6-OXO

Ergopharm 6-OXO Extreme

EST (aka Engineered Sports Technology) MethAnstance

Extreme Labs Susto-Test Depot

Fizogen ON Cycle II Hardcore

G.E.T/ (Genetic Edge Technologies) SUS-500

G.E.T/ (Genetic Edge Technologies) Tren-250

Hardcore Formulations T-Roid

I Force Nutrition 1,4 AD Bold 200

I Force Dymethazine/Reversitol Combo Pack

I Force Reversitol

I Force Nutrition 17a PheraFLEX

I Force Nutrition Dymethazine

I Force Nutrition Methadrol

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Bromodrol

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Grow Tabs TR

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Mass Tabs

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Oxodrol Pro

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Ripped Tabs TR

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Rapid Release

Ripped Tabs

Kilo Sports Massdrol

Kilo Sports Phera-Mass

Kilo Sports Trenadrol

Monster Caps Monster Caps

Myogenix Spawn

Nutra Coastal D-Stianozol

Nutra Coastal H-Drol

Nutra Coastal MDIT

Nutra Coastal S-Drol

Nutra Coastal Trena

Performance Anabolics Methastadrol

Performance Anabolics Tri-Methyl X

Purus Labs E-pol Inslinsified

Purus Labs Nasty Mass

Rage RV2

Rage RV3

Rage RV4

Rage RV5

Redefine Nutrition Finaflex 550-XD

Redefine Nutrition Finaflex Ripped

Transform Supplements Forged Extreme Mass

Transform Supplements Forged Lean Mass

#

RSS Feed for FDA Recalls Information [what's this?]

Fuck the goddamn FDA. They r so fuking clueless. Notice how they mention that no adverse effects have been reported only minor ones like acute liver injury. Pisses me the fuck off maybe they shud actually try testing and monitoring these substances instead of abusing the ban hammer. I'm sure theres tons of members on this board that would agree. Glad to see our tax dollars going to use busting mostly innocent people/companies instead of meth heads and crack dealers.

Last edited:
Fuck the goddamn FDA. They r so fuking clueless. Notice how they mention that no adverse effects have been reported only minor ones like acute liver injury. Pisses me the fuck off maybe they shud actually try testing and monitoring these substances instead of abusing the ban hammer. I'm sure theres tons of members on this board that would agree. Glad to see our tax dollars going to use busting mostly innocent people/companies instead of meth heads and crack dealers.

Yup

I knew about this shit, but had no idea they took 6-Oxo away. Laughable

I AM FKN pissed bout this shit-
WTF??
I didnt know I-Force Bold was on there!!
I do a cycle occasionally of iforce bold and H-Drol that actually gave DECE results and was available on a bunch of sites- and now thats been taken awayyyyyy
AND i was just about to give M-Drol a shot.
Lol- fine- let them push whatever available supps that were legal off the market- jest means we have to be more creative with our cycles and gotta look "elsewhere" lol.
PISSED.

Can I just copy this?

I've just stubled upon this site complianceintl.com, could I just borrow the technical
information from the site or do I need some kind of permission?. I'm doing a project for school.

Jacob

FDA should ban all of these. Most of the buyers think they are completely safe supplements.

Funny companies are still selling them...after numerous companies are being sued by their customers for liver disease and damage. And also FDA announced all supplements must be DSHEA compliant (they must exist naturally).

They make a shitload of money for a year, then lose it all in a lawsuit

Soon they will lose it all due to an FDA lawsuit, and possibly face charges

PHs are gay. Do a real cycle and stop fucking your liver up for some half ass bullshit.

I hear ya RJ but some just don't wanna go that route and as Jp stated there are quite a few legit ph/ds out there

my point to you both is this. Some of these things have actual steroids in them anyway, and hurt your liver worse as they are orals.

So why not just get real gear and do it the right way? Apparently the legality of it, or in this case the now illegality of it, isn't gonna be an issue the more the gov't gets involved.

If the legal issue is removed than you are correct, but there are still going to be folks who maybe don't have the benefit of an experienced user to guide them if they chose to use real gear... just playing devil's advocate.

what a joke ? alcohol does liver damage, why dont they pull it off the shelf ?

perception Diesel. And unfortunately Americans have the worse kind.

Same reason fat people get away with blaming McDonalds for their fat ass kids.

Back