First bloods on TRT - e2 super high!

Just wish I'd capitalised on this in the gym. Having been on the gel three months now, I'm guessing it's not particularly healthy to continue at this level.

Just wish I'd capitalised on this in the gym. Having been on the gel three months now, I'm guessing it's not particularly healthy to continue at this level.

it shouldn't have done anything to you. Should of been lifting super heavy though!

it shouldn't have done anything to you. Should of been lifting super heavy though!

You're right mate. Kicking myself now. Before I started TRT I was feeling pretty sluggish tho. And a little depressed tbh. It was just nice to have my energy back at the start and to enjoy everyday things, like driving my car to work etc. But damn, if I'd known my levels were as high as they are I'd have sprinted back to the power rack!

What I meant by my other comment was that I thought people would normally only do a cycle for like three months. If I'm genuinely at 80nmol then I'm pretty much on a cycle I was thinking. Or a 'blast' or whatever.

Actually, I'm being a dumbass. I only started on June 11th so I could run it till Sept 11th and it would still only be three months. I might do that. Lift super heavy for a month then half my dose (which may still have me at 40nmol).

Hey guys,

I'm currently questioning whether I should use a bit of anastrozole / arimadex?

I bought some as a backup. When I got my crazy high e2 reading my doc had just left that day for a week's holiday. I was anticipating that I might not be able to speak to him for a couple days when he came back as he'd be real busy. So I bought some so that I could get straight on it of my nips started aching.

However, I know know that my test is at 80 nmol (2305 ng/dl) so the ratio is 25.6:1 which is right bang in the middle of the 20:1 - 30:1 recommendations.

Is high estradiol a bad thing on its own or only if the ratio is bad?

Last edited:
I didn't read it all but
1. use .5 adex 2 week for sure
2. You need to be your own best doctor if you care about your health. and what I mean is it is important to do as much research beforehand because it is so hard to find a doctor that actually knows what they should

Back