First shot of eq ever. When to expect the hunger?

greg_the_ripp

So i shot my first eq today in the quad. Went real smooth for first time in quad, no pain at all. I was wondering when to expect the hunger from Eq?

how much are you doing per week?

eq takes quite awhile to kick in...your not gonna experience hunger till way down the road if ever

Yeah it went real smooth. I Think it might have been you darkside who posted the injection link. I just imagined a line from my hip to knee then divided it into two sections and shot the upper vastus lateralis. No pain at all very smooth. well cobra since my first cycle was only 300 of cyp only and put on around 18 pounds, i just decided to go with 400 cyp and 400eq a week. So the shot was .8 cc of cyp, a one cc of eq. quad took it all no leakage, but i have big quads though so that probably helped

i know you said not to bump up cobra which i dont really intend to. I got talking to a couple people who have ran eq before, explained my situation with previous cycles, cyp and h-drol. and they said i should be fine at 400 on the eq. But if i really feel the need i might bump up around week 10. Not much though. Test will probably stay the same. if i was to raise anything it would be the eq either to 500 or 600mg. I really appreciate everyones help. You guys have helped this newbie out a lot

Yeah it went real smooth. I Think it might have been you darkside who posted the injection link. I just imagined a line from my hip to knee then divided it into two sections and shot the upper vastus lateralis. No pain at all very smooth. well cobra since my first cycle was only 300 of cyp only and put on around 18 pounds, i just decided to go with 400 cyp and 400eq a week. So the shot was .8 cc of cyp, a one cc of eq. quad took it all no leakage, but i have big quads though so that probably helped

you might not experience any hunger with such a low dosage....eq is pretty much a waste if not ran for a minimum of 16 weeks...masteron imo is def a better compound

well im running it 16 weeks def. Maybe longer if i feel the need to stretch it a couple more weeks, Have plenty of extra on hand, so if i feel the need to raise it a little or run it a little longer i can. I know a lot of guys run a minimum of 600 on the eq, but i feel that i respond well to gear and didnt want to go to high. Yeah the gains would most likely be better but if this goes well i will probably run the same cycle again, and really didnt want to saturate the receptors as much so intend on running this cycle then possibly same cycle but higher doses. I just really didnt want to start out high if i didnt have to. I have always heard that once you reach a certain point you have to run it the same or higher to get good results. so i just figured i would run like this for now.

i got no hunger from EQ at alll, if you want to be hungry check out the peptide ghrp-6 this shit makes me too hungry! EQ is a great drug though, i got insane vascularity from it and the gains kept coming steadily

won't get much "hunger" from eq, at least not too noticable... like mentioned above eq is a very "slow" acting compound, takes 5-6 weeks to get to work and should be run for a longer duration... 16-20 weeks

one more thing, u mentioned that u might up your dosage of eq at week 10?? not a good idea, would be a waste... do it from the beginning or don't do it at all

I never got hungry while I was on it. I found it easier to eat more often, then when I'm not on it. I could always eat even if I wasn't really hungry

I've only used EQ on 3 occasions. Every time that insane hunger side effect hit me and hit me hard! I would guess that I was at least 4 weeks in when it hit, it's been a while.

Back