Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

Notice how Almighty hasn't posted ever since I listed all that personal information about him? And with all that being posted---plus more shit like his DL number and Social Security number that I have yet to post---he knows he can't hide, and is running scared. If I have his Social Security number (as well as his DL number), there is no way he can hide---EVER. I will be seeing him, for sure, on June 15th when he graduates from Seattle University.

And most bros on here know this. I emailed numerous bros with ALL the info I have (including driver's licensce and Social Security info), and they know I'm for real. All of the personal info--even the Social Security number---has been verified by others. We have you, Almighty.

Hulkster said:
And most bros on here know this. I emailed numerous bros with ALL the info I have (including driver's licensce and Social Security info), and they know I'm for real. All of the personal info--even the Social Security number---has been verified by others. We have you, Almighty.

I would hate to be on your shitlist. You actually seem to enjoy this.

I have held back on posting on this thread to see how things turn out...when he first started talking about the items that he had... I had an uneasy feeling...I let TX know about how I felt about the situation. Almighty shot me a PM with his mail addy right away (which was odd and also against the rules) but I emailed him and told him that I would send funds upon arrival of items.. and I would let him know on Sunday where to ship to.. (this shit all happened on a Friday) I thought it was very odd that he sent me the PM with his mailing addy for cash so quickly....well..come Sunday after doing some thinking and going with my gut feeling.. I told him that I couldn't go through with the deal. He told me no problem that another member from another board (I won't mention his name) would take the items... Then all this shit hit the fan... Almighty was considered an internet friend to me.... but I have heard of a few shady dealings of his in the past...and there are only a very, very few whom I trust completely (TX is one of them.. only because I have naked pics of him.....and you don't want to see them... FUGLY!!!!!) but I never thought that he would stoop to this level....

Almighty.... do the right thing.. that's what us Mods are supossed to do..send the people the money back... even if you can only send 50 bucks a month..send it back.. I don't know what you were thinking but bro..it's wrong... just plain wrong.... I guess I was brought up different than you by my parents... cuz I would not steal or scam a dime.... I was brought up to do the right thing.. as should you now...my friend...

Last edited:
Fantom, do you know of any other members of this board, or others, who have said they were scammed---and have not yet posted that information? I think there are a lot more bros out there who have been scammed, and have yet to come forward for whatever reason.

Hulkster said:
Fantom, do you know of any other members of this board, or others, who have said they were scammed---and have not yet posted that information? I think there are a lot more bros out there who have been scammed, and have yet to come forward for whatever reason.

You could be right... Im not really sure the number that he got..he just needs to do the right thing...

Almighty.... do the right thing.. that's what us Mods are supossed to do..send the people the money back... even if you can only send 50 bucks a month..send it back.. I don't know what you were thinking but bro..it's wrong... just plain wrong.... I guess I was brought up different than you by my parents... cuz I would not steal or scam a dime.... I was brought up to do the right thing.. as should you now...my friend... [/B][/QUOTE] well spoken my friend :)

how did you guys get his name and how do you know its real? i would think he would be smarter than to give his name out although i dont know anything about him, most sources use WU and i see no reason why they would give you their real name because you can waive photo id with the test question.

goat_ass said:
how did you guys get his name and how do you know its real? i would think he would be smarter than to give his name out although i dont know anything about him, most sources use WU and i see no reason why they would give you their real name because you can waive photo id with the test question.

a lot of us have known his name for a very long time

how hard would it be for you hulkster to get a hold of his school transcripts? you want a picture of this clown right? ill bet youll find one in his highschool yearbook. dont know how much trouble that woulod be versus other methods. peace.

Wasn't he posting on the thread like this over on EF?

I asked for how he got busted (what circumstances led to the bust), but I never checked back with the thread? He posted some kind of arrest report... was that for real?

thefantom1 said:
Almighty was considered an internet friend to me.... but I have heard of a few shady dealings of his in the past...and there are only a very, very few whom I trust completely (TX is one of them.. only because I have naked pics of him.....and you don't want to see them... FUGLY!!!!!)

Just want you to know, that that brought a tear to my eye:biggthump

AAP said:

I asked for how he got busted (what circumstances led to the bust), but I never checked back with the thread? He posted some kind of arrest report... was that for real?

No his arrest report was not real, and he probably did check back to the thread but realized he was in deep shit and his bullshit excuses were not going to work.

AAP said:

The police report was bogus. A well-respected member of this site said he was recently arrested in Seattle, and that the police report looked nothing like the one he received. Secondly, another member (I don't remember if it was Citruscide or someone else) wrote earlier that he personally checked the "arrest code" on the police report, and that the arrest code on Almighty's police report was not for an illegal drug/AAS related arrest, but for ROBBERY/BURGLARY. So if Almighty is trying to say he was the victim of a controlled-delivery, that BS defense has now also been discredited.

Back