Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

Mr. dB said:
You don't think he already knows what you're planning?

--dnb

We have DEFINETLY confirmed that he will be graduating from Seattle University on June 15th. What is he going to do---not show up for commencement? How will he get around not showing up, when questioned by school officials and his family/friends? I bet he will drink a whole bottle of Philip's Laxative so he will get the shits to use that as an excuse. We are coming Almighty....here is the info again for you bros to come see him graduate, with the rest of the Seattle Posse.

http://www.seattleu.edu/commencement

Hulkster said:
We have DEFINETLY confirmed that he will be graduating from Seattle University on June 15th. What is he going to do---not show up for commencement? How will he get around not showing up, when questioned by school officials and his family/friends?

You don't have to go through the ceremony to get a diploma. I didn't...

I'm just questioning the wisdom of telegraphing your intentions to the enemy.

--dnb

Mr. dB said:
You don't have to go through the ceremony to get a diploma. I didn't...

I'm just questioning the wisdom of telegraphing your intentions to the enemy.

--dnb
It does not matter because if you have too much info about a person they are always traceable

Again I was notified the almighty has been on line and did not respond to any of these posts, no less me about a refund

Can I ask how the hell you guy's got his S.S.#? Cuz if im selling anything to anyone I damn sure aint giving them my S.S.#... Or anything else....

|D|R|S| said:
Can I ask how the hell you guy's got his S.S.#? Cuz if im selling anything to anyone I damn sure aint giving them my S.S.#... Or anything else....

Well, when you have someon's name you can pretty much find out anything about them. And when you have their Social Security #, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. If he donesn't start responding soon, I will post his driver's license info, social security number, his father's (Patrick) home address and PERSONAL telephone number, his GF's full name, address, work # and home #, as well as countless other info of his mother and others......you cannot escape Almighty. Whether we find you at your graduation from Seattle University on June 15th, or we call your parents and tell them what you are doing, we will break you down until you cough up the cash.

^Holy shit!! If in fact you know all of this, then this is one sorry mothafuker! That is alot of info, that I sure as hell would not want on a public forum!
I would give the money back with the quickness!!

Good luck to everyone that got robbed, hope you get your money back or revenge, what ever comes first!!LOL

Mvmaxx does in fact have a life away from the boards. It is not uncommon for him to be offline for up to a week as he regularly goes and visits his kids because they are not in the same city where he resides.

Last edited:
Hulkster said:
Well, when you have someon's name you can pretty much find out anything about them. And when you have their Social Security #, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. If he donesn't start responding soon, I will post his driver's license info, social security number, his father's (Patrick) home address and PERSONAL telephone number, his GF's full name, address, work # and home #, as well as countless other info of his mother and others......you cannot escape Almighty. Whether we find you at your graduation from Seattle University on June 15th, or we call your parents and tell them what you are doing, we will break you down until you cough up the cash.

DAMN, somebody better pay up soon!!!:eek:

BiggieSwolls said:
Mvmaxx does in fact have a life away from the boards. It is not uncommon for him to be offline for up to a week as he regularly goes and visits his kids because they are not in the same city where he resides.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was just curious to see if he was able to resolve anything.

Hulkster said:

LOL..this post is cool..I love it...shit I might call upon Hulksters services one day...lol

jyzza said:
LOL..this post is cool..I love it...shit I might call upon Hulksters services one day...lol

I bet Almighty won't think it's cool when the "Seattle Posse" crashes his graduation ceremony.

Go get em boys

I haven't posted here much but in my opinion this guy is dirt. He deserves everything that is coming to him. I hate to see anyone get hurt but you just don't do this to people. I don't have alot of money to spend on gear so If I get scammed then it would set me back quite a bit. Plus the lack of trust that it causes among brothers.

To all those that got scammed... you have my sympathies.. To those going Seatle... good hunting... To TheAlmighty..

You're f ucked!!

:liar:

Hey all, good hunting... (no Iam not The-almighty posting.. Iam a nubie, Im a girl too..)
I just want to say that the-almighty does deserve some torture, just be careful all..his family, much like yours doesnt deserve his punishment, BUT they do deserve to know what is going on and what position he is putting them in, I'd be PISSED if my bro or sis or whatever used me to scam people, I pro''ly wouldnt turn them in but I wouldnt be siding with them either.But I'd hate to have my ass kicked cuz of what someone in my family did, nonetheless, they do need a warning since its their asses too cuz they could be linked as acomplisses.
On another note- please be careful y'all... the FEDS could be monitoring this too, if they follow up on the same thing- you could also get your own ass-whoopin'-in jail. As y'all know this is a black market thing and no matter what it is, the FEDS consider it drugs, even though I believe they shouldnt be, but they dont see it that way, so you ARE justified, but the feds just see it as a 'Ring' and in their eyes we are all guilty .
If I lived in Seattle I'd be in on the ass-whoopin' too, beleive me, but I wish you all luck, the game just got bigger. Maybe you should consider not showing up with a bunch of HUGE guys- that might look obvious- save the big guys for later- when y'all know your 'safe'.
Maybe refer back to past issues of 'ALIAS' they had a lot of good ideas for cornering people.... hmmmm
GO KICK ASSSSSSSS>>>>>>

Back