Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

Almighty has agreed to pay me back (or so he says) in his last 2 e-mails. However, I'm trying to work out a way for him to WU it. As soon as I get any info on the situation I'll be sure to post it.

mvmaxx said:
Almighty has agreed to pay me back (or so he says) in his last 2 e-mails. However, I'm trying to work out a way for him to WU it. As soon as I get any info on the situation I'll be sure to post it.

Do not count on it.

mvmaxx said:

Hope it all works out well for you.

Easto said:
What about the other guys he has scammed/owes money to?

That is a concern. It's not a good sign of things to come when a person, who is trying to throw off the badge of scammer, ONLY DISCUSSES sending refunds to the people who are the most influential and powerful (like mvmaxx), or the ones that bitch the most. Whether someone is powerful or not, or complains on the boards or not, that person(s) deserves all of their money back.

make him pay. wait a while, then rape him. let him know what it is to be a victim, to be fucked. then pepper spray his gaping asshole. that should teach him a valuable lesson. use an old splintered wooden baseball bat to do the job on him. of course, be humane. use the thinner end. laters.

kube said:
make him pay. wait a while, then rape him. let him know what it is to be a victim, to be fucked. then pepper spray his gaping asshole. that should teach him a valuable lesson. use an old splintered wooden baseball bat to do the job on him. of course, be humane. use the thinner end. laters.

I think a new membership slot just opened up in the "Seattle Posse", LMAO!!!

thanks Brother

Listen when a person is trying to better them self,I always try and Help its American,its Not our intended American way,To be dishonest even though politicians are liars,As a group we are a better class of people,than politicians,dont worry Brother what he did was a Sin,and I know you know what heavensdoor is going to say next,The wages of Sin is Death,Amen

man hulkster,
i think i read somewhere that the figure was something like 4K? wether he paid me back or not i would make his ass remember me for the rest of his days. fuck that shit. i get fuckin pissed over 50 bucks man, i cant imagine what id be thinking up to do to this bitch if it was my cash. when you do head out, be sure you take as few guys as possible and that they are people who you either trust, or can easily get a hold of if they fuck you over. what else? oh yeah, make sure you test the water first. meaning make sure you arent exposing yourself to the police by going after him. thats about it. im sure you dont need suggestions from me to deal with him, i just amuse myself by imagining the look on his face as he reads all the possible scenarios for his near future. the situation is actually very funny if you look at it from his point of view. stupid fuck had no idea what he was opening himself up for. now hes fucked and hopefully he will be made an example for others who are considering making some quick cash. later.

Re: thanks Brother

heavensdoor said:
Listen when a person is trying to better them self,I always try and Help its American,its Not our intended American way,To be dishonest even though politicians are liars,As a group we are a better class of people,than politicians,dont worry Brother what he did was a Sin,and I know you know what heavensdoor is going to say next,The wages of Sin is Death,Amen

Can I ask what religion you would call your self?

kube said:
man hulkster,
i think i read somewhere that the figure was something like 4K? \

That people know of.....just like when CoolHandLuke went scammer---and everyone on EF first posted his take to be only $40,000 grand----eventually, more and more scammed customers will complain and the total is much higher in the end.....BTW, after all the verified customers of CoolHandLuke told of what their loss was, it was then stated that Cool Hand Luke actually took in about $110,000.

You have to remember, there are probably numerous, if not DOZENS, of customers of Almighty who have not yet posted that they were scammed for whatever reason, be it they haven't found out what we know yet, or that they are in denial of being scammed, or are giving Almighty a bit longer before they complain. Additionally, some people may have received products, but the products were fakes and they didn't know any better. The total take will be a helluva more than $4K

Lonewolf said:
um... thanks, is that good?:confused:

Of course! Scoring was based on 3 aspects:

Educational value
Entertainment Value
Ablility to reach a solution

All were present, thus a 5 :)

Back