Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

Citruscide said:
LOL -- I don't know how you cats run things up in Canada... but here in the US of A -- rewards are kind of against the law in this regard... well... at least in the context it was offered... I'm sure it could be re-worded...

C-ditty

for illegal purposes it is too, but CCW is illegal here and people dont give a shit.

too bad hes not in the NJ area

i could have found him in about 15 mins. theres got to be pleanty of people that can shed some light on his identity and where he works. the police testing is an eaisy way to find him. i would presue that avenue also if he worked at a gym we have pics of him so it cantbe that hard to match them up. althought im sure the greater seattle area isnt that small and im sure there are tons of gyms. good luck to you guys in retrieving your lost funds. scammers suck and should be skinned alive in front of theyre families.

minitor2

no use posting his pics...that ain't him...sad to hear that he scammed brothers for their hard earned money...what goes around always comes around...remember that...

Citruscide said:
LOL -- I don't know how you cats run things up in Canada... but here in the US of A -- rewards are kind of against the law in this regard... well... at least in the context it was offered... I'm sure it could be re-worded...

C-ditty

against the law to offer rewards? well then the gubmint is breaking the law. what about crime stoppers? what about the good old fuckin president offering rewards for bin laddin and saddam hussein? they havent been tried anbd there were some very fat rewards offered. fuckin ridiculous that the fuckin establishment can offer rewards but citizens cannot. sorry if this is off topic. later.

oh and why post so much info on the leads you have when he is most likely reading this? why not restrict communication to PMs at least for serious leads. if i had just done what he did i would be reading all of this shit and acting on what you all have said. new gym, new job, maybe move to a diff town. especially if he felt you guys were getting close. which is made very obvious via threads. just my two cents in case anyone cares.

kube said:
oh and why post so much info on the leads you have when he is most likely reading this? why not restrict communication to PMs at least for serious leads. if i had just done what he did i would be reading all of this shit and acting on what you all have said. new gym, new job, maybe move to a diff town. especially if he felt you guys were getting close. which is made very obvious via threads. just my two cents in case anyone cares.

Oh, there's a lot of stuff not posted, trust me.

65.206.27.148 (65.206.27.148) New York
66.235.2.131 (c66-235-2-131.sea2.cablespeed.com) Seattle Washington
66.235.9.150 (c66-235-9-150.sea2.cablespeed.com) Seattle Washington

Mvmaxx....I feel for you bro....and I'm not talking about gear.....@cyber-rights.net.....

I send out around $3K and I belive that it is also lost.....I'm still trying to find out more info and then I will post on the board for all the members to see........

Darktooth said:
Just to let you know, that "Matt and Tabitha" pic is not Almighty. That pic is JohnyJuice's pic....

Thanks. I thought that guy looked too big to be his punk ass. I deleted it.

Back