Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

mvmaxx

The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

The Almighty, former mod on this site, has turned scammer. He was a mod before getting banned here and I never thought I'd get scammed by a fellow mod. But he got me and a newbie for a few thousand. I also now hear he got another person from a different board.

thealmighty@elitefitness.com

Now, anyone that cares to pursue this matter that lives near the Seattle Washington area and is able to get our money back, will be very much appreciated. To learn more about this appreciation, email me at mvmaxx@cyber-rights.net

Possible addresses:

Address where cash was sent:

Matt Green
2550 3rd Ave Apt. 609
Seattle, Wa. 98121

Another possible address:

Matt Green
1001 E. James Way
Seattle, Wa. 98122

Home Phone # - (206) 239-0440

Cell Phone # - (206) 550-5216

I believe his real name is in fact Matt Green and his girlfriend's name is Tabitha. He has tatoo's on both his arms and pictures are posted at steroidology. Also, his mothers name is Marie.

A note to The Almighty - I really don't know what you're thinking bro. I never did shit to you and the fact that you could do this is unfathomable. To think that you will get away with this is even more shocking. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT You have WAY too much info out there and your ass will be found. Bad Karma is coming to find you bro. Whether it's tomorrow or a year from now you can bet your ass it will come back to you. :redhot:

I'd ask that you fellow bros that mod on other sites please copy and paste this post and put it up on your own board. Thanx

Last edited:
that sucks.

people that scam others out of there hard earned money is wrong and they need to be delt with accordingly

sorry to hear about your guys losses. he got me too.

i'm sure he'll get whats due pretty soon.... trust me ;)

DAMN MV sorry to hear that bro, hope everything works out right and you get your cash back. Or at least Justice will be served and he gets whats coming to him.

what a little F__k, make him suck dick on a street corner for a month.

Then again, he'd probably like that

WTF?!?!

Almighty was a source?! That sh*t is messed up, I wish you the best of luck in bringing this asshole to justice

MVmaxx... you need to delete these threads. Offering $1,000 reward for the Almighty's head can cause serious consequences for the site owner.

Again, why? Someone can go and ask for my money and get it back in which case I'd give them $1k. I never once told anyone to do anything illegal.

Brock Landers said:
WTF?!?!

Almighty was a source?!

Appearantly he started up quite recently and when it was found out, he was banned. Not only because he was sourcing which is against our rules for Mods, but he was doing it via PM's which is just as bad.

SofaGeorge said:
MVmaxx... you need to delete these threads. Offering $1,000 reward for the Almighty's head can cause serious consequences for the site owner.

Sofa, thats an assumption. The thread is worded very carefully. If someone can get Mvmaxx's and others money back, mvmaxx will pay them $1000.00

Thats all. No more to read into it.

BiggieSwolls said:
Appearantly he started up quite recently and when it was found out, he was banned. Not only because he was sourcing which is against our rules for Mods, but he was doing it via PM's which is just as bad.

Good thing I never got a PM from him. I would probably have ordered fro, him.

BiggieSwolls said:

damn, what a retard

mvmaxx: did you ask anyone about The Almighty as a source before you sent the money, or did you jsut trust him enough to come through? I dont get why you would send money after he was caught sourcing, so it must have been before that?!:confused:

BiggieSwolls said:
Sofa, thats an assumption. The thread is worded very carefully. If someone can get Mvmaxx's and others money back, mvmaxx will pay them $1000.00

Thats all. No more to read into it.

Post the info - but do not offer a reward.

You are inviting a world of dumb ass possibilities.

I really have to advise against a reward posting for this type of activity... it can really cause problems for the board...

C-ditty

Back